[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we encourage more men to get married and take responsibility?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (203 KB, 651x481) Image search: [Google]
image.png
203 KB, 651x481
How do we encourage more men to get married and take responsibility?
How do we encourage women to act more self respectively and feminine
>>
>>71758500
why would you want to? what goal do you hope to acheive?
>>
>>71758500

>getting married
>>
Hey that a nice menme.
>>
>>71758500
Hey kid, do me a favor and drink some bleach, will ya?

Thanks.
>>
>>71758500
by removing alimony
>>
Marriage is a gamble where you bet half or more of your assets that your spouse won't ever change for the worse until she dies. There's a reason people shy away from it now.

Easy divorce and women's "liberation" ruined everything.
>>
>>71758500
Make divorce a social stigma
>>
>>71758500
How do we encourage op to commit suicide and take responsibility for his meaningless existence?
>>
>>71758748

This. Alimony scares the hell out of me. I'm not sure why anyone would wanna get married unless they knew without any uncertainty they would stay together.
>>
>>71759157
You can't put stigma on success.
>>
>>71758500

Married? Maybe when I'm making 2x as much money and have no debt
>>
we don't; let the whole thing collapse. So that we can start a new
>>
>>71759646
It doesn't work that way. Dead people don't resurrect.
>>
File: 1461356878662.gif (12 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
1461356878662.gif
12 KB, 501x504
>>71758500
Not easy. You would have to overcome jewish control of the media.

Electing Trump is a step in the right direction, in case you've noticed how the media treats him.
>>
Increase rewards, reduce risks. Would solve the marriage problem immediately.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.