[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who think Comedians are a good source of politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14
File: bill hacks.jpg (14 KB, 220x245) Image search: [Google]
bill hacks.jpg
14 KB, 220x245
Is there anything more pathetic than someone who backs up, or even bases, their political position on quotes by comedians?
Look at the "profound" "political" Comedians
George Carlin
>Barely capable of graduating high school he enlisted in the Air Force
>In the Air Force he was incapable of learning his trade, was punished dozens of times for laziness and incompetence, and after his 3rd court-martial was discharged early as 'untrainable and incompetent'
>Started off as using ethnic, religious, and cultural stereotypes
>Learned that if you mock Whites, the religious, and decent people fuckwits will think you are smart
Bill Hicks
>only graduated because the HS didn't want him to stay
>Admitted he never paid attention in class, barely learned anything in school
>His act consisted of saying things that he knew would upset his father
>Despite mocking religion was into Transcendental Meditation, crystals, and other New Age bullshit
>Was a conspiracy theorist
Hell, even
Richard Belzer
>expelled from every school he ever attended for not doing any work and failing every quiz
>Eventually his father paid to get hima HS diploma
>Was expelled from a community college half-way through the first semester for being incapable of academic work
>Another conspiracy nut that believes almost anything
These guys weren't qualified to get a job repairing dishwashers but, hey! They were on stage! If they say X is bad and Y is good, it *must* be true, right? I mean, they were FAMOUS!
Protip: if you are getting your politics from a comedian, an actor, or a model you should be both barred from voting and sterilized.
>>
They're all rant comics, which happens to be the lowest form of comedy.
>>
File: stanhope.jpg (216 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
stanhope.jpg
216 KB, 683x1024
Some comics are pretty based though
>>
>>71758368
To be fair, Bill Hicks did predict everything that has happened in the middle east since he died.
>>
>>71758368
>Is there anything more pathetic than someone who backs up, or even bases, their political position on quotes by comedians?

I wouldn't use the word "pathetic," to be honest. "Detestable" is the better term to describe my own opinion of these people.
>>
>>71758368
Many comedians have the same message as politicians and simply package it better.
>>
File: 02-amy-schumer.w190.h190.2x.jpg (19 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
02-amy-schumer.w190.h190.2x.jpg
19 KB, 380x380
>>71758858
>rant comedy
>lowest form of comedy

I suggest you re-examine that stance.
>>
>>71758368
if you get your political opinions from comedians, don't be surprised when they're a joke
>>
>>71758368
I tried watching the Patten Oswalt special on netflix, I had to drop it, it was a cringy soap box of degeneracy.
>>
Bill Hicks was dropping red pills, im talking hinting toward esoteric influence and shit
>>
>>71758368

Fucking burger. You have fucking garbage culture, at least appreciate the good things you have.

Carlin was right about every single thing he said. He didnt mock whites, he mocked white trash. You are probably one of them.

Bill Hicks was a fucking genius, he did remember what is important and what life is about. Not the trivial bullcrap you so hold dear. He was not a new age retard, not even close. You hear some keywords and jump to retarded conclusions.

Stop being an embarrassment and educate yourself.
>>
>>71759583

I'll agree with this.

Vagina comedy is definitely bottom of the totem pole.
>>
https://youtu.be/Hx23c84obwQ
Yeah look at these mooks!

Assholes in show business can never get anything political correct!
>>
>>71759583
>Amy Jewmer
are_you_kidding_me.jpg
Not only is she a shit comedian, but she's actually been caught red handed stealing jokes from other comedians
So think about what this means- she doesn't even have the comedic talent to identify good material worth stealing
>>
>>71760121
>>71759583
My bad, I totally misread your intention with this post
>>
>>71759746
>You have fucking garbage culture,
>Oh god I love these parts of your culture

How yandere.
>>
File: 1388796302803.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1388796302803.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>71760245
>>
File: vrXDcTFC.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
vrXDcTFC.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
This lad is pretty red pilled.
>>
>>71759127
He is the least funny and least insightful man I have ever seen on television.
>>
>hitler had the right idea!
>>
File: zapruder-313.jpg (7 KB, 320x158) Image search: [Google]
zapruder-313.jpg
7 KB, 320x158
>>71758368
>Back and to the left
Fuck off! Bill Hicks was amazing! His material was appropriated by many comics after his death. I draw my own conclusions about politics but goddammit Bill made me laugh at them instead of flying into a blind rage.
>>
>>71759746
dumb roachposter
>>
Does the same thing go for the meme "political comedians" like John Stewart, Stephen Colbert, or John Oliver?
>>
>>71758368
Yeah my dumb friend loves George Carlin and shit like Seth Rogan. Recommends garbage self-help positivity books for reading too.

I use the thinks he likes to gauge how terrible a thing is.
>>
File: ccsu_oneal_elephant_12.jpg (699 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ccsu_oneal_elephant_12.jpg
699 KB, 1920x1080
>>
Carlin was great before he got angry.

About '88 is when he went downhill
>>
Women and jews aren't funny. Peak shit has to be the Sandler movie where he plays his fat sister. Who the fuck thinks cross dressing is funny? Tyler perry ass niggers? I get info from real sources like /pol/ and ED.
>>
>>71760346

I don't believe you.
>>
>>71760825

>jews aren't funny

If you don't like Larry David you don't know shit about comedy you worthless maplenigger.
>>
>>71760949
Comedy isn't fucking if you have a three digit IQ.
>>
File: grid-cell-6080-1408480970-19.jpg (86 KB, 625x458) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-6080-1408480970-19.jpg
86 KB, 625x458
>>71760825
>Who the fuck thinks cross dressing is funny?
>Tyler perry ass niggers?

more stolen ideas
>>
>>71760669

He said the things that needs to be said, in a hillarious way, especially after 90s. Come on amerifats, you know everything he said were true.

Especially the way he destroyed normies, Im actually suprised he is not /pol approved. Not even talking about how redpilled he was (unless you are a crypto normie who thinks being alt right is being redpilled)
>>
File: bono_isis_third.png (112 KB, 410x205) Image search: [Google]
bono_isis_third.png
112 KB, 410x205
>>71760348
>So I'm suggesting that the Senate send it Amy Schumer and Chris Rock and Sacha Baron Cohen.

Bono has the right idea. Those three I can live without
>>
>>71761303
He had a girl name anyway. Did a favor taking the pussy way out.
>>71761497
What is redpilled then? Free Palestine? Nuke the whole middle east. Don't be a bitch
>>
Everyone should come to /pol/ for their politics so they can sift through all the threads whining about women and race mixing to find those Trump General threads full of anime pics. This board really is /r9k/.

>and these dumb bastards wonder why everyone goes to reddit for serious political discussion
>>
>>71758368
Oy Vey.
Whaddya mean getting polictics from comedians is degenerate.
Have you watched Jon steeeeeeeeeeeeewwwart Goyim.
>>
>>71758368
Most comedians are leftist retards trapped in their bubble where they blame everyone else for the world's problems. It's really bad with comedy coming out of California, just a bunch of crybaby softies led around by the jews. More sad than anything really.
>>
>>71761945

It's not just that I want him and his ilk dragged out of their Hollywood or New York city homes and whipped to death on the streets, and I don't mean figuratively, I mean having their flesh torn from repeated strikes of a whip, preferably with the leather dipped in salt water before the whipping commences.

I want them, their families, their supporters, their financiers, anyone they've ever championed in anyway whipped to death with them in the streets.
>>
>>71760342
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk [Embed] ←– HIT PLAY

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard
>>
File: 1461359255941s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1461359255941s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>71762359
>>
>>71762202
>the legendary class of boston and new york comedians is all dying, getting old, or getting unfunny
literally kill me
>>
File: alexandra_by_nerysoul-d4pwfy5.jpg (229 KB, 600x738) Image search: [Google]
alexandra_by_nerysoul-d4pwfy5.jpg
229 KB, 600x738
It's for teenagers, like most other forms of entertainment. Move on.
>>
File: joeroganexperience.jpg (220 KB, 970x840) Image search: [Google]
joeroganexperience.jpg
220 KB, 970x840
>>71762368
>>
>>71758368
George Carlin had his moments, and gems trashing political correctness, muslims, calling out that there is an owner class, but most of his humour was crude, and his self read comedy audio books was mainly consisted of weird made up scenarios, word play, and many times trashing men or white people, and christians (I don't really mind the christian bashing, since I am atheist, but I don't really care for it).

Bill Hicks, fuck him, I listened few of his specials, and all I can remember is his stupid goat boy routine, and I listened that shit with a headphone, something creepy shit you don't want to listen to that close to your ear.

3rd guy, don't know him.

After stopped watching the Daily Jew, because it got niggerized, and started to hate John Oliver's last week, because he could not stop blowing sandniggers, I found /pol/ with Stefan Molyneux and Alex Jones, they provide way better listen in the background while gaming than most stand-up specials, and the standup comedians I previously liked I grown to distrust or semi-hate. I still listen to Real Time with Bill Maher, but I dislike many things he stands for, I only listen to him, because he trashing muslims, and pc culture.
>>
>>71758368
The better you are at school, the dumber you turn out as an adult.

It's all Rockefeller Foundation bullshit, why do you think they want to make it universally standardized and mandatory? That's called getting your story straight.

>conspiracy nut who will believe anything!

Nigger, are you trolling?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Hj-Y6o6ec
>>
>>71764495
School is the ultimate bluepill holy fuck. I started working as a laborer when I was done and guys seen me around and I got better apprenticeship offers. Jumped into a field and now I'm making bank. Just tied my boot straps lel.
>>71764329
Listen to Michael tsarion
>>
>>71758368

Thank fuck somebody else thinks these faggots are put on a pedestal by white guilt liberals!
>>
>>71758368
>Citation Needed
>>
>>71758368
I didn't graduate from high school either, and look at me, I'm awesome. I'm probably the smartest person on this board tbqh
>>
>>71758368
>These guys ain't even smart enough for factory work, I tells ya's!

>Not one of them has the academic and social background needed to enter the workforce at the minimum wage level like everybody else!
>>
>>71759746
>your culture is shit

>Uses english

>shitposts on american site

>Praises several people from american culture

I'd bet a billion dollars that you watch American TV, listen to American music, watch American movies, play American Vidya and wear graphic t-shirts and blue jeans all while listening to your ipod.

If our culture is such shit, why has it taken over the entire world? Why can't you shitskins get enough of it if our culture is such shit?
>>
>>71759746
Ask me how I know you're a teenager.

I won't say Carlin never made me laugh, he definitely did.

Hicks was no genius. He was a self-important, sweaty little potato who sat in waffle houses and read Terence McKenna and fell into the same pseudo-intellectual swamp that every psychedelic twat ends up in, and has for generations.

Going up on stage and ranting as a phony guru may qualify as theater, but it's not quality or genius, it's just shit.
>>
Yeah pretty much.
Carlin and Hicks are utter trash.
If you find them funny you might be brain damaged.
>>
Carlin was okay but got repetitive where a few minutes into his act you could figure where the jokes were going way before the punchline.

Hicks was an ego bloated moron who thought public self destruction was something new. But since I like that in a comedian, I found him very funny.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.