[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there no white Christian female refugees?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Why is it always shitskinned male Islamist analphabets?
>>
>>71758364
Because they are clearly trying to replace white men with third worlders and your women are more than happy to play along
>>
because only 4 percent of the middle east is christian
>>
>>71758364
There are. Look at Austria. Thousands of white Christians (myself included) go there from Iran and then apply for US refugee status.
>>
>>71758364
Because the muslims and jews killed off all the christians in their part of the world.
>>
>>71758364
>Why are there no white Christian female refugees
its illegal for white people to refugees ya dumb shitskin
>>
>>71758781
>Thousands of white Christians (myself included) go there from Iran and then apply for US refugee status.

Iranians aren't white. And you are no girl.
>>
Didn't you hear? Europeans don't want Ukrainians, just more Mohameds and BBCs, it's their fetish, after all.
>>
>>71758364
because there are almost no wars on white christian countries
>>
>>71759222
Not Iranians, they are Muslim. I'm talking about the Christian Armenian minority living there. We use our minority status in Iran to get US refugee status.

No I'm not a girl, but a lot of my female friends have gone to Austria from Iran and have come here to the US.

> nice trips btw
>>
>>71758781
Prove it.
>>
>>71758364
The people who are most deserving of refuge in the ME would be the Kurds, and they're fighting instead.

I guess what I'm saying is, the ones who aren't opportunistic economic immigrants either can't make the journey, or they're fighting for their beliefs, instead of leeching off of successful countries while trying to subvert them and bring about the conditions which made their home such a shit hole in the first place.
>>
>>71758364

Why the fuck would they attack Germany? They are letting more of them in and are the strongest hope of Turkey joining the EU.

They've attacking everywhere but Germany. And Germany is where they fan out from.
>>
>>71759536
Location history from Facebook
>>
File: 1460028115107.jpg (48 KB, 664x555) Image search: [Google]
1460028115107.jpg
48 KB, 664x555
>>71758364
Helmut, is it a serious question ?
>>
>>71760719
FICKI FICKI
>>
>>71760719
Post skin and eyes, need to know if you're white
>>
File: Snapchat-5055540734146158770.jpg (5 KB, 240x208) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5055540734146158770.jpg
5 KB, 240x208
>>71761937
>>
>>71759488
Iranians are white, or at least white passing
>>
>>71758364
A bunch of the Syrians and the Romanian gypsies here are more Christian than any Swede. Doesn't exactly do them any favors. Abrahamic religions are the same shit with different symbols perpetrated by different shitskins.
>>
>>71758364
Christian or not, it doesn't make a difference if you're an uncivilized savage.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.