[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: TrumpMakeBathroomsTransAgain.jpg (333 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
TrumpMakeBathroomsTransAgain.jpg
333 KB, 1024x683
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/04/21/donald-trump-says-transgender-people-should-use-the-bathroom-they-want/
>>
You people are pathetic
>>
>>71758381

I always knew he was pro-trans and have supported him this whole time, even being a trans person. He was the first major beauty pageant organizer to allow trans women to compete in his pageants, guess everyone forgot that.
>>
>>71758381
If you used to support trump and you suddenly hate him now, then fuck off, you're a bigot.
>>
>>71758381
How so exactly?
>>
>>71758316
You are getting suckered by the distraction, OP. Trump does not have an agenda for LBGT, but he knows that social issues have gotten the Republican party killed. It should NOT be an issue this cycle.

We have many more pressing issues than bathroom assignment, OP. You should prioritize and not take your cues from the mainstream media.
>>
>>71760481
Indeed, I felt yesterday's row over Trump's SJW moment was over blown for affect. Sure it was fun getting his cult followers to dance to trans rights issues, but his repeated sell-out on immigration was even more revealing, IMO.

https://youtu.be/dO6MLHLIfdc?t=7m22s
>>
>>71760481
I'm trans, so the bathroom issue is a priority to me, and this is good news that my candidate supports my right to use the fucking bathroom.
>>
>>71761359
>My number one issue with America?
>I can't use the wrong bathroom whenever I want to.
>>
>>71761359
If the pendulum does swing and you're sent to the mental ward where you belong, which wing would you prefer? Trans or Trumpfag?
>>
File: 1420951902.jpg (155 KB, 612x531) Image search: [Google]
1420951902.jpg
155 KB, 612x531
>Trump isn't the perfect /pol/ candidate! Why even vote?!

3/10, made me rebly
>>
He very clearly doesn't give a shit about the issue. He's saying this because he doesn't want his opponents to attack him because of things like this.
>>
>>71762356
Wait are those wards?
>>
>>71758316

Just posting to say I am another trans person.

I want trump.
>>
>>71762602
But he is the perfect /pol/ candidate, half the people you are talking to are alt right queers and trannies, OP is a tranny.
>>
>>71762114
>My number one issue with America?
>We don''t have an established bathroom police. Government please fix.
>>
>>71762959
Yeah! I knew this about him the whole time, he just reaffirmed what was already apparent from his past!
>>
>>71762829
They ought to be. So which is it?
>>
File: 1442480059779.jpg (108 KB, 944x600) Image search: [Google]
1442480059779.jpg
108 KB, 944x600
>>71760481
O-oy vey! You can't ignore this huge issue!! Who cares about the economy, that can certainly wait until we get this doodie duty straight! Literally, I mean come on, go-- guy, it's 2016!!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.