[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a white kid gets adopted and raised up by white parents, is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13
File: cute-black-baby.jpg (34 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
cute-black-baby.jpg
34 KB, 700x466
If a white kid gets adopted and raised up by white parents, is there still a higher chance for it to get criminal or whatever? I'm asking because my wife wants to adopt one or two childs from a child's home in south africa.
>>
>>71758075
You should divorce your fucking wife.
>>
>>71758311
This. Have your own children for fucks sake Germany.
>>
>>71758075
If you mean a black kid then yes. It's rare that a black kid is raised by white parents and stays white washed. Eventually they'll want to connect with their roots and make black friends, who will introduce them to black culture and their mindset.
>>
If you're an actually decent parent and instill morals they'll be a lower chance
>>
>>71758075
let your wife bear the child of a local impoverashed african like i did its much more charitable and really lets you feel the charity intensely much more than just ordering a baby from africa
>>
>>71758075
Look up "the nurture assumption"

Don't adopt a tiger cub if you don't want to be mauled
>>
>>71758499
This. The same goes for gypsy kids. They always tend to return to their roots. You just can't change their biology.

We are not equal. Race is not just skin deep.
>>
>>71758075
It's a coin toss with black kids. At least if they're adopted straight from Africa.

First they are alredy marked by violence. They come from a place where rape, illness, hunger and murder are right around the corner.
Second they're taken away from their people. Most of them are old enough to acknowledge where do they belong. They make friends in the orphanage or have siblings there and being taken by white people to a completely different country can be traumatic too.
Third they still have their genes.

I've seen this happening with my own eyes. The most common etnithity for adoption is african. Chinese and russians usually demand too much money and europeans require too much bureocracy.
I've seen two kids grow to hate their own parents. They were a fucking mess when they were little, kinda chilled out for a while until they reached puberty and went bannanas on their parents (one had to call the police on him). Both followed exactly the same pattern.

I've heard about other cases too but since I didn't really see the evolution myself I don't count those.

In the other hand I know an adopted chinese girl that's kind of an uppity bitch but she's perfectly westernized.
>>
I know it's anecdotal but i knew two black kids adopted by two different white families and they turned out great. Given the families were well off financially and they were Christian.
>>
>>71758075
>Adoping niglets from Africa
>FUCKING AFRICAN NIGLETS
Come on, Germany. Show some authority. Don't be a cuck.
>>
>>71758075
make your own kids you fucking cuck
>>
>>71758499
>It's rare that a black kid is raised by white parents and stays white washed.

proofs?
>>
>>71758075
crime is in the nigger gene. adopt an asian or white kid
>>
File: SHIET.png (167 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
SHIET.png
167 KB, 1024x776
>>71758075
DONT IN MY COUNTRY ALL OF THE NIGGERS ARE DISGUSTING RATS WE HAVE ABOUT 50-100 AND THEY ARE ALL DISGUSTING, I WANT THEM ALL TO MOVE OUT NIGGERS ARE NIGGERS FILTHY KEK MAKE YOUR OWN KID IF YOUR INFERTILE THEN FUCKING ADOPT A WHITE KID YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
File: adoption.png (249 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
adoption.png
249 KB, 843x843
>>71761014
Proofs that niggers are niggers?
>>
File: op is a fag.jpg (119 KB, 612x557) Image search: [Google]
op is a fag.jpg
119 KB, 612x557
STOP REPLYING TO GERMAN KEKPOSTERS
I REPEAT:
STOP REPLYING TO GERMAN KEKPOSTERS
>>
>>71758075
What the fuck
>>
File: 1455392880468.jpg (37 KB, 526x468) Image search: [Google]
1455392880468.jpg
37 KB, 526x468
>>71758075
>>
>>71759263
I remember watching a video about adult gypsy guy who was raised by communist state of Bulgaria. Said he felt so alone, to everyone he's just a dirty gypsy in normal clothes and to him gypsyes are diry subhumans he wants nothing to have in common with. So sad.
>>
>Swwetheart, I want you to pay my bills but I don't want to breed any child with you
Have some pride for once in your life
>>
>>71761531
No, proofs that if a white family raises a black child with good, productive values he will somehow unlearn them when he reaches adulthood.
>>
>>71758075
So you want to adopt a white SA child?
Do it! It's better than living the actual white genocide taking place in SA
>>
>>71758075
Why don't you adopt a white kid? Too expensive?
>>
>replying to 1-time poster threads

IT'S LIKE YOU CANNOT SPOT BAIT IN FRONT OF YOUR FUCKING NOSE YOU GODDAMNED NIGGErS

>sage goes to every field
>>
File: wake me up.png (42 KB, 151x148) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
42 KB, 151x148
>>71759913
>>71758075
>>
>>71758075
IQ and criminal behavior are genetic.

You could take an African and have it raised by Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking and it would still have an IQ of 65 when it gets arrested for burglary at the age of 14.
>>
>>71762513
In russia Putin told us it's very hard to adopt white kid in the west so you come for our cheap orphans.
>>
I know you're trolling but no. Niggers are simply a biological dead end. Everyone else has a chance but not niggers.
>>
Doesn't your dick work? Adopt a pair of Boers atleast lad.
>>
>>71758075
Kids are more influenced by their peers than their parents, so if your little boogie hangs out with other boogies, he will show boogie behavior regardless of how you raise him.
>>
>>71762236
The leaf is showing that race is not a social construct, and he is 100% correct. Most bi-racials will overwhelmingly identify as black. You just can't teach the white into every race. I can hardly imagine what the stats are for someone who is fully black and not bi-racial.
>>
>>71759263
"connecting to roots" isn't biology.
>>
>>71758075
You can take the nigger out of the hood but you cant take the nigger out of the nigger or the hood out of the nigger.
>>
File: david duke 396 x 565.jpg (121 KB, 396x565) Image search: [Google]
david duke 396 x 565.jpg
121 KB, 396x565
>>
File: 1443360288604.jpg (95 KB, 950x678) Image search: [Google]
1443360288604.jpg
95 KB, 950x678
>>71762236
>white family raises a black child with good, productive values he will somehow unlearn them when he reaches adulthood.

Sorry Tyrone but good values require a high IQ to maintain. Although some negros may be intelligent enough their children will regress towards the mean, which for negros is a very primitive culture.

You see stories like that all the time, one aired last night "Canadian diplomat’s son charged with murder in Florida".

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2015/04/15/canadian-diplomats-son-charged-with-murder-in-florida-report.html

Niggers chimpout regardless of the conditions they have been raised in. There's that 5% of negros who can behave, but I have never seen a fully functioning negro family, they simply don't exist.
>>
>>71762923
>Most bi-racials will overwhelmingly identify as black.

That's because blacks will include bi-racials as black while whites shun them. Whites are less racist towards Asian than black in general. I mean, duh.
>>
>>71763208
You maky it sound like 95% of black have criminal record. Surely number is lower.
>>
File: 789456123321.jpg (455 KB, 1080x939) Image search: [Google]
789456123321.jpg
455 KB, 1080x939
>>71763418
Nearing something like 80% and rising lmao.
>>
>>71758499
>It's rare that a black kid is raised by white parents and stays white washed.
That's mostly BS.

If a child is raised by 2 good parents, then he/she will usually grow up to be a decent person.

The reason blacks commit more crimes in the US is because most of them are raised in single-parent households.
>>
>>71763208
>Sorry Tyrone but good values require a high IQ to maintain. Although some negros may be intelligent enough their children will regress towards the mean, which for negros is a very primitive culture.

Okay, I understand the hypothesis, but can you cite some real world, concrete evidence to back it up?

Example, crime rates or unemployment rates for black kids adopted by white families would be much appreciated.
>>
>>71758075
Adopt white German children before foreign children and white foreign children before dark foreign children. I think it's great that your adopting and giving a poor abandoned child the future they deserve, unlike some of the other fags on this board. But adopt smart.
>>
>>71758499
Pulled that one right out of your ass. If a kid is raised to respect the rules, they will respect the rules into adulthood regardless of color
>>
>>71758075
dump her now
>>
>>71763790
Nice try canada.

The most spoiled kids possible, the sons of a diplomat ended up being wannabe dindu gangstas who threw their lives away for no good reason other than being niggers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3024549/Canadian-diplomat-s-son-15-threatened-shoot-Miami-detective-head-botched-drug-robbery-left-older-brother-teenager-dead.html
>>
File: 1446880276252.png (227 KB, 303x400) Image search: [Google]
1446880276252.png
227 KB, 303x400
>>71763816
If you would read the study would would see that it contains the most comprehensive data, I'm not you're search engine.

>Black adopted kids have been shown to have IQs similar to their biological parents, as compared to their white adopted peers.
>See everywhere around blacks chimping out including adopted ones. Never see whites act in this fashion
>Crime rates definitively shown to be linked to IQ
>Never, ever, see blacks who can behave themselves.

Ya I guess we don't have any evidence, like for unicorns or floating teapots.
>>
There is still risk it has lower IQ and there's no logical reasons to get one.

I don't understand Finns who adopt black kids. Population with highest IQ raising kids with low IQ in purpose? If you want something because it's "cute", buy a dog.
>>
>>71764146
Good parents sweden. there is a difference between having a good job and being a good parent.
>>
>>71764830
Why are nigger apologists on /pol/? What do you have to gain? Seriously.
>>
>>71764380
Yes, I understand the point you're making about IQ. But for the third third time, I'm not asking you about intelligence.

I'm asking you, do you have any concrete evidence that positive values like working hard, respecting others, and following the rules will fail to be transferred in the case of a black child who was adopted by a white family.

I don't understand why you're having such a problem with this.
>>
Adopted kids are more trouble in general, and that goes for white ones too (though they're still way better than niggers). A crack whore white lady puts her mistake up for adoption, then you're probably not adopting a kid with the best of white genes, and that's not even counting the genetic clusterfuck that's likely to be the father.

Kids up for adoption because parents got killed in a random car crash during their vacation in the Hamptons? You're probably getting a good kid.
>>
>>71758075
>saving a South African child
>tfw South African whites are going through hell right now
god speed, anon. I love white South Africans, and hopefully you'll adopt them into a nice enough community.

It depends how early you adopt. If you adopt within 3-6 months and start parenting immediately and effectively, according to my psychology professor, and if the baby never bonded with its mother, there's no reason it should be any more likely to be criminal than any other baby.

However, if you look at the statistics, obviously foster parents are not the same as real parents, and on average, yes, they are more violent.
>>
>>71758075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ0W5Efp8N0
TL:DW genes are more important than environment. Niggers gonna nig.
>>
>>71758075
Why go all the way to Africa? It came to you already.
>>
>>71764984
I'm not apologizing for niggers ya goof. I'm saying that having a good job doesn't make you a good parent. hence why rich kids are fags.
>>
>>71764028

It's not about "following the rules" it's about internalizing values.

Otherwise, you are correct.

>>71766393

Rich kids can be lonely, but that goes for all careerist kids.
>>
File: rxNiSkU.png (148 KB, 1870x852) Image search: [Google]
rxNiSkU.png
148 KB, 1870x852
>Whereas the average IQ of Finns is 97, in Africa it is between 60 and 70. Differences in intelligence are the most significant factor in explaining poverty.
>>
>>71758499
I can attest to this. They'll act white at least until they turn 16. I knew a black kid when I was in school who had white adoptive parents and was a meek, glasses wearing kid until high school, at which point he started lifting and being more niggery.
>>
>>71758311
first post best post!
>>
>>71762923
>The leaf is showing that race is not a social construct, and he is 100% correct.

Good for him, but it's irrelevant to what he said here

>It's rare that a black kid is raised by white parents and stays white washed. Eventually they'll want to connect with their roots and make black friends, who will introduce them to black culture and their mindset.

With phrases like "white washed" and "black culture", he's definitely talking about cultural values. Specifically, he's claiming that white parents, in most cases, fail to instill productive values into adopted black children because of genes.

To test his claim, I requested him to provide crime rates and unemployment rates of blacks who were adopted by white parents. Yet he keeps providing me with IQ data as if I took some stance against the heritability of IQ.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.