[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>independent >smartest domesticated animal >was able
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
>independent
>smartest domesticated animal
>was able to drive out the rats from the plague, pestilence in crops, wards away "evil spirits"
>revered in multiple religions
>cleans itself

Why do cats get a bad rap?
>>
>>71757887
My classmate in elementary school told that if you put mustard in a cat's asshole it dies.
>>
>>71758214

only if you insert that mustard using a penis
>>
>>71758214
cat abuse is not cool.
>>
>>71757887
They are rarely raised properly.

Usually they're raised alone and spoiled. Raising any animal with another animal will make them more sympathetic. If you have your cat alone while you leave to work and then come back to spoil him then he'll grow to be an asshole.

Dogs are less prone to this behaviour because they're programmed differently but cats can be good companions too.
>>
File: Archie.jpg (66 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
Archie.jpg
66 KB, 584x960
>>71757887
Terriers are better at catching rats.
>>
>>71758214
It would be extremely painful
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis#.22Crazy_cat-lady_syndrome.22
>>
Toxoplasma gondii says hello.
>>
>>71758936
Yeah but terriers are annoying, yappy little cunts lmao
>>
>>71759218

As a 6'2, chiseled jaw, paranoid schizophrenic, adrenaline junkie I can say the parasite is worth it for the adrenaline rushes alone, though the paranoia can be bad at times.
>>
>>71757887
Dogs actually serve a purpose though, fucking retard. BTW your cat will never love you, while my dog WILL love me.
>>
File: catwaitingforowner.jpg (30 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
catwaitingforowner.jpg
30 KB, 648x365
>>71759562
>talks about love
>in order to validate dogs, they need to have a purpose
Dog owners confirmed for devoid of understanding what love truly is.

pic related; true love
>>
File: a.gif (1 MB, 433x345) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
1 MB, 433x345
>>71759846
Damn that looks like a nice and smooth fur. I want to touch it.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 640x960
>owning the feline jew
>>
File: 3-Stray-Cats.jpg (45 KB, 403x537) Image search: [Google]
3-Stray-Cats.jpg
45 KB, 403x537
>>71760931
>implying that the only mohammed-endorsed animal isn't the cat
>implying that the cat isn't the jew's worst enemy
JIDF detected
>>
>>71759053
4 U
>>
File: cute.gif (3 MB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
cute.gif
3 MB, 240x320
>>71759846
>cats
>love

kek, every time
>>
>>71757887

They get a "bad rap" because people are stupid when it comes to selecting suitable pets. You know the types....they say that cats are pathetic and they generally own huge ugly dogs to match their wives.

Fucking peasants.
>>
>>71757887
Cats are piece of shit animals. They have zero fucking loyalty, barely respond to training, don't give a shit about their owners, piss everywhere outside, and breed like fucking roaches.

Dogs are WAY fucking better. My dog would not only take a bullet for me, he's like a babysitter. Dude is constantly on the alert. He comes whenever he's called.

And don't forget that dogs are the natural enemies of dindus.
>>
>>71762225
>And don't forget that dogs are the natural enemies of dindus.

This should have been your only argument for dogs. Anything thats Anti-nigger wins the argument on /pol/.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.