[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ fear smart liberals and leftists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Sargon of Akkad.jpg (24 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Sargon of Akkad.jpg
24 KB, 300x400
Why does /pol/ fear smart liberals and leftists?
>>
>leftists
>smart
lol
>>
>>71757615
Sargon of Akkard must have like 130-150 IQ.
>>
>>71757538
mythological creatures are scary
>>
Why do leftists fear smart people?
>>
>>71757728
I don't really think /pol/ dislikes someone for having an opinion if person in question can argument why they think their opinion is right.
I'm all for promoting reasonable debate, because it takes usually take more then one to figure out the flaws.
What irkes my ire are people who either don't want to admit they are at fault, or people who go " LALLALAA I CANT HEAR YOU OVER HOW RACIST/SEXIST/... YOU ARE "
>>
There is no such thing as a smart leftist.

Leftism relies on the stupidity of the masses to be implemented. Then it breeds hate as decades sink in, and it is agressively taken down when the money is gone.

I will only talk left when money is gone, dollar colapses and the world finds itself in a situation that a new political system, something we have never seen before.
Which is, baffling, never.
>>
>>71758246
>>71757925
>>71757615
>Le leftists are dumb cuz they disagree with me xd
>>
>>71757538
They are not smart, their knowledge of the world goes back only to the XVII/XVIIIth century, they don't know what kind of world existed before that. This is why they only pretend to be smart but in reality are just incredibly dumb and unoriginal
>>
File: 1457725351136.png (80 KB, 266x162) Image search: [Google]
1457725351136.png
80 KB, 266x162
>>
>>71757538
I like Sargon for the most part but I don't always agree with him, but I don't really care, because he rustles the jimmies of SJWs all the time, which is what should be done by everyone.
>>
>>71757538

loaded strawman question. GTFO
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.