[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think Trump's wall plan is stupid and a waste of money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: trump.jpg (455 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
455 KB, 4272x3204
I think Trump's wall plan is stupid and a waste of money

You stop illegal immigrants by cracking down hard on any business that hires them.

No jobs=No illegals
>>
>>71756544
why not both?
>>
>>71756544
That's part of the plan, read his website.

The wall is more symbolic than anything, and if Mexican remittance money is paying for it, what do you care how much it costs?
>>
>>71756544
You're weak.
>>
I don't get why people so mad about the wall. Eventually after a few decades when the situation normalises it will come down.
>>
>>71756879
Walls cost money
>>
File: image(14).jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image(14).jpg
107 KB, 640x640
>>71756544
ok
>>
>>71756910
For mexicunts.
>>
>>71756671
this. anyone who says otherwise is a dumb faggot or a shill.
>>
>>71756544
its not a waste of money because we arent paying for it genius
>>
>>71756544
>not wanting the BEST wall
>not wanting the US-Mexico Border Trump Train

are you sure you are American?
>>
>>71756910
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Without a wall, America will become degenerate
>>
>>71756879
>Eventually after a few decades when the situation normalises it will come down.
Never, Brit.
Trump Wall will stand strong even after the foundations of the Earth have fallen away and the universe entropies into the void.
>>
Illegals always somehow find a way to scrouge and leech like the roaches they are.
>>
>>71756544
There is a reason his plan is cost-ineffective and inefficient as fuck.

One word.

Airplanes.
>>
File: illegal welfare.png (436 KB, 651x506) Image search: [Google]
illegal welfare.png
436 KB, 651x506
>>71756544
>No jobs=No illegals
>implying most illegals don't just live off food assistance welfare anyways, never getting jobs.
dumb liberal faggot
>>
I really don't understand this problem.
Illegals=people who don't follow law. The wall is there to enforce law better.
How did this thing become a social issue.
>>
>>71757429
Only whites are capable of building planes, it's in our blood, and we have a good enough customs/sky control system not to let any of those scoundrels in. The Japanese aren't asking for any help, they created their own system, let's give the Mexicans their chance too
>>
File: tumblr_ngededekGc1s3374oo1_1280.jpg (194 KB, 1024x1552) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngededekGc1s3374oo1_1280.jpg
194 KB, 1024x1552
>>71756544
>no jobs = no illegals

What is the black market? What is crime? Tell that to the legal latin american residents of Hidalgo, TX or virtually any other border town, who are terrified at what kind of scum they see crossing over night & day.

>>71756709
>The wall is more symbolic than anything

No, ideally it isn't a symbol. Not in my mind, and I don't suppose it is in many others'.

The borders are a disgrace. Patrols are ordered to stand down, release illegals, and the presidential administration cooks the numbers of what's actually happening down there. There are dilapidated fences in some areas, nothing in most others.
>>
There will be other uses for the wall, not only will be a world wonder it will also house anti-air, anti-ballistic missile systems, railguns, laser and kinetic turrets as well as a hyperloop to get around the border in. We could also use it as an anchor for a space elevator.
>>
I've had enough of my cousins and friends die or do really fucked up ho stuff because of meth.

Build the fucking wall and shoot anyone coming near it.
>>
It's not a waste of our money when Mexico pays for it by stopping wire transfers. Pure genius.
>>
>>71756709
because shifting the funds we send to mexico, to the wall, won't be near enough to pay for it, and not even trump's meme magic is enough to make mexico actually give money to the project
>>
File: Walls are easy.jpg (141 KB, 1317x286) Image search: [Google]
Walls are easy.jpg
141 KB, 1317x286
>>71756709
Walls work, goy.
Ask the Chosen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier
Pre-wall 73 suicide kebabs reduced down to Post-wall 12 suicide kebabs.
That's a reduction of 5/6 of dangerous suicide kebabs sneaking across the border.
Think if 5/6 of all Mexican border crossers were stopped. That isn't symbolic. That's real effectiveness.
>>
>>71756544
>You stop illegal immigrants by cracking down hard on any business that hires them.

Uh huh. And what about the ones already here shooting kids out of their tacos at mach 3, claiming their kids are born in los estados unidos, and collecting delicious social gibs to raise said anchor keeds?
>>
>>71756709
with advances in computer vision and seismic activity detection the wall should be able to stop 100% of illegals attempting to cross it
>>
>>71758212
You're the Goyim if you think we're gonna Trump take away Pablo and Martino from Goldstein orchards, free labor and free pussy can't be beat
>>
>>71759183
>Knows I'm a Goy
I knew you kikes had a psychic hivemind.

Also
>Free
>Spics live off welfare, clog up and overburden all human infrastructure (schools and hospitals) with their litters of mudbabies.
>We all have to pay for these indirectly.

Fuck off Rabbi Shekelberg
>>
>>71759798
Exactly, Pablo and Martina can raise my kids without a second thought, if I pay Pablo $3 an hour he will just leech off of your taxes, elites don't pay for things like that, we're not scrubs
>>
>>71757429
Ahh yes, I've been hearing about those cuban "refugees" fleeing that communist shit hole in planes made of old refrigerators.

Most of the people who talk shit about the wall are retardomancers who think it's supposed to be the end all be all. There's always going to be beaners finding a way in, but having a wall instead of just open desert you can just waltz across it'll be significantly harder, and therefore stem the bean tide somewhat. Any illegals that slip across can get scooped by other mechanisms.
>>
File: stefan6.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
stefan6.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>71760077
>Exactly, Pablo and Martina can raise my kids without a second thought
>letting payed servants raise your own children

Ughh. You literally disgust me.
>>
It's like these people can't even google ot find any of the numerous videos of people just running across the border, often with drugs

This is soft weak shit talking about punishing employers or whatever

GET RID OF THE ILLEGALS
>>
>>71760432
Well they are half Martina's kids
>>
>>71757429
I don't know if you think you're smart with this comment or what. No concept of airspace or landing protocols in the US.

You also haven't compared a few beaners flying in on a beaten Cessna from the 70's to what we have now - which is lawlessness and a stand down on the borders.

Cost-ineffective and inefficient as fuck? You're a fucking idiot. Tear down your fucking house if you don't like walls.
>>
>>71756544
You dont say fatfuck. Better start hardworking and making america great again.
>>
>>71756544
>You stop illegal immigrants by cracking down hard on any business that hires them.
>by cracking down hard on any business
>by cracking down hard
>hard

Welcome to the new slavery, meanwhile, the CEO of your company has likely earned your entire 2016 'salary' in one day.

Fuck you, globalist.
>>
>>71756544
But building that wall will put thousands to work
>>
>>71756544
Good fucking luck. Half the construction in Texas workers are illegals that work for shit money. If you cut those illegals out and fine them they lose ALOT of money which means they won't have many job openings and construction cost go up meaning house prices will rise
>>
File: 1458972933823.gif (280 KB, 1115x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458972933823.gif
280 KB, 1115x1600
>>71760956
Don't be bitter, we love you. We love your guns, your absinthe is shit. A lot of our grandparents emigrated from Czechoslovakia and are proud you're remaining so based in light of the recent crisis.

Don't fuck it up.
>>
>>71761412
Theese are hard times bro. When you see all theese liberal scums around you. 90% of them got no productive jobs, around zero practice and whole mouth of shitalking. I actualy like you. Seems like you are last strong based ally here.
>>
>>71756544
clearly, but you don't win elections by threatening voters.
>>
Die hard Trump supporter since June, but the wall is dumb, expensive, ineffective, and won't happen.
Yes, get rid of the Mexicans and keep them out, but do it in a realistic way
>>
>>71756544
the wall is not for migrants its for smugglers
>>
>>71756544
The wall will also make it 90% harder to do drug trafficking etc.
>>
File: 1453688804851.png (194 KB, 348x264) Image search: [Google]
1453688804851.png
194 KB, 348x264
You're right OP. It's not like there are any other groups out there other than mexicans who want to exploit our insecure borders...
>>
File: 6d3eb758.jpg (553 KB, 1339x2000) Image search: [Google]
6d3eb758.jpg
553 KB, 1339x2000
>>71763417
>>71763422
>The US government doesn't operate in direct collusion with the cartels to ship drugs into the country and they aren't the #1 importer of illegal drugs into the US.
>The US government doesn't ship hoards of guns to Mexico (see: Fast & Furious) to fuel violent crime. A great majority of those weapons also find their way into the Middle East and into the hands of ISIS.

You seem to underestimate just how deliberately fucked the patrol is on the border. They have no power, they let everyone through, catch & release, and it's by design. To say it's not for migrants is moronic. Like I said in a previous post, ask any legal, naturalized Mexican-American living in a border town like Hidalgo how they feel about the riff raff coming in day and night. It terrorizes everyone.
>>
>>71756544
>I think Trump's wall plan is stupid and a waste of money
mexican national who has to pay for the wall detected
>>
>>71763422
Pretty acurate. You should rather ban to have more than 2 babies for imigrants. When i look on, population graphs in big citieÅ› it seems like white american is now minority. Like for real start making kids, it will solve this
>>
File: alexandra_by_nerysoul-d4sqt0k.jpg (273 KB, 600x818) Image search: [Google]
alexandra_by_nerysoul-d4sqt0k.jpg
273 KB, 600x818
>>71764402
Aside from our own government shipping in most of the drugs, shipping hoards of guns to Mexico, the FBI and others have confirmed time and time again there is no way to vet refugees entering the US.

And as usual you will see articles like this:
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/04/22/isis-suspect-reveals-plans-to-open-up-route-from-syria-to-us-through-mexico/

Plans to route terrorists through the Mexican border. A few months ago ISIS said they were sending '400', but they can't count them. San Bernardino shooters were only sympathizers, for instance. Not officially connected.

The fact that so many Americans have so little concept of national sovereignty anymore, and ignore Brussels, Paris, Cologne, the way Muslims commit crime with impunity - Abdeslam, the mastermind of the Paris attacks was aided and abetted by 'moderate' Muslims in Molenbeek for months before his capture. Molenbeek, a noted Sharia slum with an increasingly long history of terrorist ties. Just more of what they're letting happen in Western Europe.

A wall will be multitudes more effective than what we have now.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.