[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"North Carolina did something [that] was very strong,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: trump lol.jpg (61 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
trump lol.jpg
61 KB, 900x599
>"North Carolina did something [that] was very strong, and they're paying a big price, and there's a lot of problems"
>"There have been very few complaints the way it is. People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate, there has been so little trouble."
>"There's a big move to create new bathrooms. Problem with that is … first of all, I think that would be discriminatory in a certain way. It would be unbelievably expensive for businesses and for the country. Leave it the way it is."

>BASED GOD KING FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Trump-cucks everybody!
>>
Fuck that faggot lover. We always knew he was a kike dick sucking Jew Yorker who gave his daughter away to a kike. Now he thinks faggots are totally ok and its fine for deviant men to be alone in rooms that lock with small girls

I hope Bill Clinton rapes Trump with an entire case of Cuban Cigars
>>
>>71756378
>PC pushes for special bathrooms
>>just keep it the way it is
Tell me, would you feel cool with a dude in a dress next to you at the urinals? How about gays in public restrooms, because gays are shown to be extensively pedophilic?
>>
>>71756678
And you think it's OK for gays to be alone with little boys in a room that locks.
#keepgaysoutofpublicbathrooms

Full disclosure, I think Trump is insanely wrong on this, but you're not thinking about the kids, you just care about finding a new way to hate on Trump
>>
Pass a law that requires every public restroom stall to include a glory hole, and every citizen must service the glory hole in order to be eligible to vote. That'll solve a lot of problems.
>>
>>71756891

No, he hit one of my voting issues. He could have said he murders small Asian boys in his free time. Wouldnt care.

Dont mess with guns, religion, or in any way shape or form support faggots
>>
>>71756726

Sexual deviants with mental disorders shouldnt be allowed to breath the air the general public does.

I have a problem with them simply being allowed to exist
>>
>>71756378
>People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate
>people
It is just a trick.
After this he will say that faggots aren't people.

Or they gave him a lot of money and said "Be tolerant, Donald."
>>
>>71757381
Having one of your top political priorities be gay-related issues is highly suspect.
>>
>>71756726
>because gays are shown to be extensively pedophilic?
Unsourced untrue claim.
>>
File: 1437836413269.png (257 KB, 313x398) Image search: [Google]
1437836413269.png
257 KB, 313x398
ITT: desperate Rato shills trying to make a big deal out of something that isn't a big deal.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.