[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you like me /pol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: ted_cruz8.jpg (247 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
ted_cruz8.jpg
247 KB, 750x500
>pls no bully
>>
>>71755933
Cause you're not Donald Trump.
And you never will be.
>>
File: 1461197440965.jpg (912 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
1461197440965.jpg
912 KB, 1155x1155
>>
>>71755933
kill yourself on live tv raphael
>>
>>71756010

Thats actually Cruz's main selling point. He isnt Trump. Its going to be Hillary's main selling point in November too

I might be an old hag who hates America and Freedom. I couldnt care less about the military or religion. I want to trample on every last one of your rights. Sure. But at least Im not Trump
>>
File: 1461252079572.jpg (222 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1461252079572.jpg
222 KB, 600x500
>>71755933
>>
>>71756183
I'm with trump, but don't pretend he isn't pro-Israel. That's my only major issue with him
>>
>>71755933
>I don't believe in unenumerated rights

That's why I don't like Rafael, the "prayer can cure diabeetus" shit aside.
>>
>>71756936

In short, you think the judicial branch should guess, infer, and debate what is and isnt a right?

UnEnumerated Rights are how we got things like the civil rights act, homosexual marriage, etc
>>
With me it's his personality. "It... is mathematically... Impossible... tedcruzdotorg, tedcruzdotorg... For Kasich... to win"
>>
>>71757713
So I guess you don't believe in the Ninth Amendment?

>The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

How about the right to marriage? Show me where that's explicitly stated in the Constitution.

Or is that something that has "always been" so it's okay if it's deeply rooted in history and tradition, like a SDP analysis would ask us to argue?

And warrant requirements for phone taps, not in the Constitution.

How about GPS trackers on cars? That okay? No right to privacy in your car in the Constitution, yeah?

The right to send your kids to a private school vs a public nigger shit hole? Not in there either.
>>
>>71757876
>Ted Cruz should do as nobody else did just to help Trump
>>
>>71758430
So you essentially hold that the good is the enemy of the perfect.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.