[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question. Does /pol/ not care about degeneracy anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Serious question. Does /pol/ not care about degeneracy anymore? Why would this board support a candidate who is pro-lgbt and doesnt care that Christianity is being destroyed by the left? Im honestly asking, no mememing please
>>
>>71755163
Christianity is slave morality. Trannies are fine as long as they follow the law.
>>
I'm now a Cruz Missile

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

1/10

30 cents have been deposited to your shill account.
>>
>>71755163
Crazy train moving a little to fast for you? Did he say he was pro-lgbt? Did he say he didn't care Christianity is being destroyed? Or maybe you've been bombarded with memes spinning out of control...
>>
>>71755262

Its a sad day when people just accept sub humans because "ehhh it doesnt really affect me"

That makes you just as bad as the faggot. Actually it makes you worse
>>
>>71755163
This is a wedge issue. Look it up.

They deliberately asked Trump this one because it's impossible to answer without upsetting someone despite the fact it doesn't really matter.

Trannies are what, .1% of the american population? It's literally nothing. The point of the question, and now this incessant shilling of Trump's answer, is to concern troll and try to tear down Trump's entirely legit base and serious policy

First it was that dumb veteran shit, then it was Megyn Kelly, then the muslim ban, then Drumpf, then his comments about women being responsible for their own abortions. The threads look the same every fucking time.

Shills literally just need to stop.
>>
>>71755364
Ge cleary stated many times that he felt the laws regarding gay marriage and abortion should not change and that the NC bathroom law was wrong
>>
>>71755364

Much like France in 1936, Trump will say anything to appease the evil empire.

Though he never did pretend to have any kind of morals or ethics, so I guess it isnt a shock to find out he actually has none
>>
File: tatu_337180[1].jpg (65 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tatu_337180[1].jpg
65 KB, 1024x768
>>71755262
I mainly support lesbians.
>mfw back in old good times our best and most famous singers posed as lesbians
>>
>>71755549

You know that is how politics go right? You cant make everyone happy. Pick a side

Trumps problem is at this point he has run out of fringe groups to piss off so from here on out, he is going to have to piss more powerful groups off.

People vote on issues that matter to them. Fags using bathrooms with little girls is a pretty big fucking issue.
>>
>>71755949
Well, I'm in favour of 10mm medicine for all of these delusional creeps, but you can't very well say that shit as a political candidate.
>>
The biggest source of degeneracy in the world is Islam. The gays are irrelevant.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.