[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If Democrats regain control of the Senate in November, Feinstein
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: dianne_feinstein1.jpg (282 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
dianne_feinstein1.jpg
282 KB, 750x500
>If Democrats regain control of the Senate in November, Feinstein could find herself in charge of the subcommittee

Gunnuts be pooping their pants
>>
>>29698659
>Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said Wednesday she would seek to block funding for the Air Force’s new nuclear-capable cruise missile program.

She can't leave us alone
>>
File: Dianne_Feinstein_5-300x224.png (178 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
Dianne_Feinstein_5-300x224.png
178 KB, 300x224
>>
>Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein (/ˈfaJnstaJn/; born Dianne Emiel Goldman;[1] June 22, 1933)

1933. She's about to turn 83. That's already 5 years over the average life expectancy in the USA.
>>
>>71754570
Demons from hell don't have a life expectancy.
>>
>>71754570
>stein
>goldman
That explains everything
>>
>>71754570
jews live an average of 2 to 7 years longer than average life expectancy in the us
>>
>>71754570
She has the finest healthcare in the world free of charge nigger, she'll live forever.
>>
>>71754571
This kek
>>
I hope she dies in a slow house fire while firemen are bogged down with paperwork
>>
>>71754576
i work at local vfd in DC and desu if some dem politician had his house on fire and I responded I dont think me or the others would have the time to get him out alive
>>
>>71754570

>goldman
>berman
>feinstein

fuck, she's a 3x concentrated jew.
>>
>>71754576
No, no, no.

I hope she gets in front of a huge crowd of people holding a gun again, with her finger on the trigger again, and fires it into the crowd, freaks out and ND's into her foot, then bleeds to death.
>>
>>71754567
>>If Democrats regain control of the Senate in November

Why the fuck would that happen?
>>
>>71754580
Because you can't gerrymander states (^_-)
>>
>>71754572
Shut the fuck up, /pol/
>>
>>71754582

Get back to the temple faggot, this terroristic bitch wants the 1st amendment gone just as much as the 2nd.
>>
This woman believes in banning firearms and encryption, despite both of those being protected by the constitution.

How she is even in office is beyond me. She doesn't even hide it, blatantly defying what she swore to uphold.

Fuck everyone who voted for this piece of human trash with a 10 foot pole.
>>
>>71754583
and the 4th.
>>
>>71754584
She was friends with Harvey Milk

Every gay faggot, and their enablers, in California will vote for her even if she showed up on their doorstep with a bag full of puppies and smashed them all with a hammer.
>>
>>71754570
Reptilians live much longer than humans famalam.
>>
She's the biggest cunt in the senate

Worst part? Hillary is considering making her VP, or giving her high ranking positions. She's against all forms of freedom and privacy, and when she get's spied on she made a huge shitfit about it.

She deserves nothing but a slow, horrible death.
>>
>>71754586
I voted against her, I also protested against many anti-gun (and anti-freedom) bills.

Thankfully I moved out of commiefornia, and I'm happy in Texas.
>>
>>71754579
Screw that, I want her (And the shitty politicians like her) to be ousted from office, everything she built up be dismantled in the blink of the eye, and get to see how much better this country can be without people like her involved, all while the people know she's one of the old-style politicians that only lived to fuck everything up for everything else
>>
>>71754583
>He found me out! Quick! Call him a jew!
>>>/pol/
>>
Tbh being left-wing and pro-gun is hell. All my political allies want to ban guns and all my gun buddies want to get rid of policies that I support. This is a perfect example.
>>
File: DIANNEFEINSTEIN.jpg (261 KB, 800x1045) Image search: [Google]
DIANNEFEINSTEIN.jpg
261 KB, 800x1045
>>71754567
This bitch needs to fucking die already.
She's been in politics for almost 50 years, And she's been in the senate for half of that.
That''s WAY longer than anyone should be in any office.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (29 KB, 477x447) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
29 KB, 477x447
>>71754591
It doesn't matter so much that you have a dredel, Shlohmo, than the fact that you're a blue pilled faggot who refuses to acknowledge that kikes are behind everything that has to do with the deconstruction of the constitution and the promotion of degeneracy in the West.
>>
File: 1457732553344.jpg (89 KB, 679x657) Image search: [Google]
1457732553344.jpg
89 KB, 679x657
>>71754578
>level 3 judiasm
>>
>>71754594
>all those buzzwords
>>>/pol/
>>
>>71754592
To be fair, you deserve it for voting for the grabbers.
>>
>>71754597

But I don't vote for them because they're grabbers. Unfortunately the people who are okay with me having guns are the same people who want to send out boys to die in idiotic foreign wars and let corporations dictate our policies instead of the people.
>>
>>71754598
>>71754598
>idiotic foreign wars and let corporations dictate our policies instead of the people.

Hey faggot. If you want to talk to me about the inane bullshit that you repeat off of the Rachel Maddow show, first give me $753 to cover the increase in my mom's insurance premiums.
>>
>>71754598
>are the same people who want to send out boys to die in idiotic foreign wars and let corporations dictate our policies instead of the people.

1. The Afghanistan and Iraq wars were supported by a bipartisan majority.
2. Arming "Moderate Rebels" is somehow better?
3. You're never going to separate money and politics
4. A lot of the proposed Dem policies wouldn't do a damn thing.
>>
>>71754596
>I know- "B-b-buzzwords!" HA! That will show him
Wow, nice counter-argument there- really put me on the edge of my seat reading all 3 words of it.
>>
>>71754596
You can try to dodge the facts all you want, Chaim, but your days are numbered. The Jews really fucked up and pushed way too hard the past 8 years. But even normies are waking up to what the fuck is going on and who's pulling these strings. When the time comes and the next false flag event backfires on them, the time will come for us to take back our country and the streets will be painted with the blood of vermin like you. People who have done everything to suppress the truth and attempt to discredit those who try to stand up to these fucks. Trump is the least of your worries when you and people like Fienstein are off to the fucking gulag.
>>
>>71754599

I'm not just spouting off shit here m8, you people talk about freedom and democracy yet are completely okay with letting money control politics instead of the people. This isn't made up, stats clearly show that there is a serious disconnect between public opinion and government policy, and the decisions that the government does make disproportionately allign with the interests of the economic elite.

>The Afghanistan and Iraq wars were supported by a bipartisan majority.
I never said I loved the Democrats, I said I was left-leaning politically, and the democrats are a neo-liberal party just like the Republicans.

>Arming "Moderate Rebels" is somehow better?
Not being involved in other people's business is better.

>You're never going to separate money and politics
Debatable. But if you believe in democracy then you should at least be making an honest effort, something that neither party does.

>A lot of the proposed Dem policies wouldn't do a damn thing.
The Democrats are just Republicans who like to pretend they are left wing. At least in the mainstream and party establishment. John Kasich and Hillary Clinton would basically be interchangeable as president.
>>
>>71754601
>>71754602
>The guy who screams kike every third word and the guy who can apparently sense jews through the internet are demanding a counter-argument.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>71754604
No argument then huh?
>>
>>71754605
Why? you didn't have one.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>71754606
Still no arugemnt?
>>
>>71754607
>doesn't matter so much that you have a dredel, Shlohmo, than the fact that you're a blue pilled faggot who refuses to acknowledge that kikes are behind everything that has to do with the deconstruction of the constitution and the promotion of degeneracy in the West.

So this constitutes an argument now? Funny. I thought that was just a personal attack.
>>
>>71754603
>believe in democracy
Democracy is just a majority.
I want the majority of people to leave me, my family, my dog, my guns and my money well enough the fuck alone faggot.
>>
>>71754609

So you'd rather have the minority decide for the majority than the other way around? If the state is to be accountable to the people it rules over then democracy is the only option.
>>
>>71754610
Hey retard.

There is this thing called rights. They are not supposed to be subject to a vote.
>>
File: cunt.png (2 MB, 1654x1654) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
2 MB, 1654x1654
Wish that disgusting old kike would just die!
>>
>>71754611

You're absolutely right. But the rights outlined in the American constitution aren't just pulled out of Thomas Jefferson's ass. They are designed with the expressed intention of maximizing the freedom of the population. I definitely admire the vast majority of the U.S. constitution because it hit the nail right on the head of the majority of issues. Free speech, separation of church and state, right to bear arms, separation of powers, freedom of conscience, assembly, etc.

But the thing to keep in mind is that saying that you have a right to something isn't always an adequate defence. If your goal is to create a libertarian society (and make no mistake, I am a libertarian), then you have to examine whether or not the rights outlined in the constitution promote or inhibited the creation of such a society. When the constitution was written, libertarianism and capitalism were new things, they were social experiments. As such treating the constitution as infallible is extremely misguided. For fuck's sake the original constitution stated that slavery was okay and blacks were equal to 3/5 of a person.

So if somebody points out that a certain practice or policy is curtailing freedom, and the only defence that anybody offers is "the constitution says I can", then it's a pretty shitty defence.
>>
>>71754613
>>71754611

And actually rights are subject to votes via constitutional amendments.
>>
Feinstein is cancer manifested as a human being

Also why do you guys hate jewish people so much? My buddy is jewish and he is about as pro gun pro freedom as it gets.
>>
>>71754614

You know, that's the thing I've always laughed about.

Instead of just going for a constitutional amendment, they just keep passing anti-constitutional law after anti-constitutional law and then they cry when it gets shot down in court.
>>
>>71754614
Even worse. They're subject to 5 supreme court justices with an agenda.
>>
>>71754617

Why only 5? Don't they all have agendas?
>>
>Unconstitutional laws have been passed blatantly for the past 50 years because of judicial activism regarding what "infringement" means
>Implying the constitution means a single goddamn thing

Until all advocates for gun control are all slaughtered wholesale and their swift and brutal genocide is celebrated annually there will be no end to this tyranny.
>>
Why must our political system be full of corrupt, freedom-hating cunts?

Both sides barely represent the people that elect them, and both sides do their damndest to encroach on civil liberties. Under both the Bush and Obama administrations, our press freedom ranking has dropped, whistleblower protection is extremely limited, and everybody is acting against our own best interest.
>>
>>71754618
Because if 5 of them agree on anything, it overturns the decision of 360 million Americans.

They even came out and said "No, you can't make a constitutional amendment, because it's unconstitutional!" like 3 years ago. The fucktards.
>>
>>71754620
>poly tishuns
>giving a shit about the people
>>
>>71754607
That wasn't me.
>>
Thanks shithead /k/ mods.
>>
>>71754707
>some bill or mandate or what have you affects video games
>threads that hit bump limit for a week
>something affecting guns
>THIS IS WORLD NEWS, TAKE IT TO /POL/
>>
Fucking Feinsteinbergman. As bad as Schumer is, though, he's probably the lesser of the two evils here.
>>
flag test
>>
>>71754588
>She deserves nothing but a slow, horrible death.
No. She needs to die quickly. The longer she's on this planet the worse off we'll be.
>>
>>71754567
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>71754822
The mods on /k/ have been shit forever. They all must be fat unloved fuckwits.

>>71755084
>he doesnt know what happens when a thread gets moved between boards by a mod
newfag
>>
>unknown
>white
>>
File: 1460567702626.jpg (19 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1460567702626.jpg
19 KB, 300x250
>>71754567
WHY DOES SHE HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING POWER
>>
File: Just Me.jpg (44 KB, 973x428) Image search: [Google]
Just Me.jpg
44 KB, 973x428
>>71754567
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa
>>
>>71755084
no
>>
>>71754615

We don't hate jews just because they are jewish, I know personally in my life a few based Jews who are good people. The problem is that if you bother to look at anyleftist/marxist bullshit getting pushed in popular culture or in schools, multicultural propaganda, gun control and the erosion of the constitution, etc, there is a Jew in a high place behind it. 9 times out of 10, it never fails.

The other day when I read about the $20 bill bullshit, I just went straight to wikipedia to find out who the Treasurer is, and guess what I found? It's not a funny /pol/ meme or joke anymore, it's fucking real and people are waking up to it, but not fast enough.
>>
This is why Trump shouldn't be at the top of the ticket, he endangers a complete take over by the Democrat/Communist party of the governement.
>>
>>71754567
This brings and interesting question: can the democrats retake the senate?
>>
>>71756333

>thinking that if Trump didn't run this year that the current Cuckservatives wouldn't get steamrolled by the Commie Jew or the Corrupt Dyke.

>Still believing cuckservatives aren't just a slow painful death of the US as apposed to the left's quick execution

Trump is by no means the complete answer to our issues, he's merely a stopgap measure; a way to buy some time for enough people to wake up to what's going on and make real changes. I'm afraid to say that nothing short of a revolution will result into turning the US into a Marxist hellhole. These politicians have no fear, and unless a huge majority of citizens drag these people into the streets to be executed, they will continue to disarm us, imprison us and kill us until there isn't any resistance to their plans left.
>>
File: Dianne-Feinstein-Jew.jpg (3 MB, 1414x1881) Image search: [Google]
Dianne-Feinstein-Jew.jpg
3 MB, 1414x1881
>>71754567
>>
>>71754567
>implying we're not going to see tons of independent candidates

because the election is showing people dont want corrupt party candidates they want outsiders
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.