[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say Trump is the next president and 11-15 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (610 KB, 1400x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
610 KB, 1400x584
Let's say Trump is the next president and 11-15 million are deported. How does this effect the white minority timeline of 2040? How much longer do we have.
>>
Curious bump
>>
Considering that Hispanics stop popping out more than four children per household after the second generation (they assimilate real quick unless they're straight up indio like many central americans), it gives White Americans all the time they need to replenish the population and be the majority again.

Of course, trends never last so who knows
>>
>>71753613
I think the reaction to the event will heat up identity politics across the spectrum and even to such a degree that a white identity block will form.
>>
>>71753613
>implying he wont be on the hundred because that's much more boss
>>
>>71753613
It does nothing without affecting our culture; but he is doing that
>>
>>71753613
If 11 million spics are gone it will give Whites more tax breaks and allow us to save more money thus encouraging more to breed and giving us a lot more time.
>>
>>71753613

First of all, serious estimates (done by conservatives) estimate 22 million illegals.

If all are removed and a wall is built then there will be a dramatic slow down in the browning of America.
>>
>>71754088
It's not about obvious dominance, but subtle dominance
>throw out nigger no one on SJW front even knew about
>Put BIG DON instead
>Niggers face the moral dilemma of burning their free money, or having to look at Trumps glorious face everytime they pay the crackman
>>
File: Tubnote.gif (1 MB, 567x240) Image search: [Google]
Tubnote.gif
1 MB, 567x240
>>71753613

Doesn't matter, because once these Tubnotes are released in 2030, we will have reached singularity.
>>
>>71753613
Dont forget Trumps plan to replace beaners with European immigrants
>>
>>71753930
What are your sources?
>>
>>71753613
White populations need enough money to support kids in order to have kids.

Their intelligence is the same thing that keeps their birth rate so low in shitty economic situations.
>>
>>71754282
>implying they'll have money
>implying they wont be in Canada or China.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x248
>>71753613
>not realizing its over
>>
>>71754351
>yfw SJW's are still triggered because "man" is in her name.
>>
>>71753613
All deporting the beans and building a wall does is give us time to destroy the welfare state before whites are destroyed by the reverse eugenics the welfare state enacts.

Without destroying the welfare state which rewards niggers for behaving niggardly and punishes white men for working hard, we are bound to be destroyed eventually.
>>
>>71755921
Above that is the culture. Success and status need to be defined as how many capable children you sire, not what car you drive or how much you consume.
>>
>>71753613

I am ok with latinos mostly. I really think we need a secure boarder and legal immigration only.

But I secretly pine for the day when there are enough latinos in government here in the chicago suburbs that white guilt is beaten back and someone can tell the nigs to fuck off again.

Helps that most of them I see here are of the euro decent.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.