[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Romania has the most beautiful region in Europe, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: dacian2.jpg (208 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
dacian2.jpg
208 KB, 600x583
>tfw Romania has the most beautiful region in Europe, and also the richest in gold resources in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvDIpOPlWJ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuOfq8-7ZT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGhIkf6pFhc
>>
>>71752645
Also richest in Zingaro resources.
>>
>>71752645
too many gypos my friend, gotta do something about that
>>
>>71752645
And the cheapest prostitutes of europe.
Romanian woman are really good at sucking german cocks.
>>
>>71752645
*Romania has stolen the most beautiful region in Europe, and also the richest in gold resources in the world.

FTFY
>>
File: dacian3.jpg (122 KB, 421x323) Image search: [Google]
dacian3.jpg
122 KB, 421x323
>>71754308
>>
>>71752993
They are yours now germanbro.Yours and UK's
>>
File: 1460558322471.jpg (83 KB, 574x640) Image search: [Google]
1460558322471.jpg
83 KB, 574x640
>>71754711
>>
>>71754178
Yes, but are they sexy?
>>
File: 1460311866352.jpg (300 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460311866352.jpg
300 KB, 800x1280
>>71752645
tavesz baktalo
>>
>>71754178

German girls too occupied with the Turkish ones?
>>
>>71752645
>and also the richest in gold resources in the world

I don't understand the Romanian economy.

You're selling your land for nothing to foreigners.

You sold your national petroleum industry to cunteyed central asian shits from Kazakhstan.

You sold your gold to disgusting Australian and Canadian companies that want to destroy your villages and on top of that poisoned the Tisza, for which you took the blame.

And then the fucking Russkies stole your gold in WW1 and your land in WW2 and dare call you "thieving gypsies". Yeah, ok mongols.

But seriously what the fuck is it with this economic cuckoldry. You also sold all your factories for scrap metal, or they're just sitting there. I can understand selling Dacia to Renault because that enabled Dacia to become a big player on the market. But natural resources?
>>
>>71752645
>>71752993

You guys actually managed to make gypsies mine gold for you

>Another category was the Aurari or Rudari (gold miners), who were slaves of the Prince who panned for gold during the warm season in the mountain rivers of the Carpathians, while staying in the plains during the winter, carving wooden utensils. The gold miners, through their yield of gold, brought much more income to the treasury than the other types of slaves and initially they were in large numbers, but as the deposits became exhausted, their number dropped. By 1810, there were only 400 Aurari panning for gold in Wallachia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Romania#General_characteristics_and_slave_categories
>>
>>71752645
yeah better brag about our natural resources, because the people definitely aren't something to post about
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.