[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to amazon to check the status of some stuff I ordered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: amazon shit.png (1 MB, 1901x1014) Image search: [Google]
amazon shit.png
1 MB, 1901x1014
>go to amazon to check the status of some stuff I ordered
>see this ad
Ooga booga indeed. Do you guys have any other examples of advertisement that either is targeted toward black youths or otherwise puts them as the pedestal of black masculinity or whatever? It seems unnervingly prevalent.
>>
>i get triggered by dialects
>>
>related items
You looking to buy some pot, lad?
>>
>>71752223
Marshawn Lynch is a pretty red pilled RB.
>>
File: slavtracksuit.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
slavtracksuit.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
>more top picks for you
>>
OHHHHH YASS'UH MISSUH BAWWS SUH

WE GOT DEM HEAD-SPEAKUHS FO' YO' EARS BOSS YASS'UH
>>
>>71752636
kek
>>
File: 0112-90.jpg (102 KB, 902x619) Image search: [Google]
0112-90.jpg
102 KB, 902x619
>>71752223
>more top picks for you

Hello slavshit.
>>
can you even find a proper firebird tracksuit anymore? where do slavs get them?
>>
>triggered by paid ads catering to their target demographic
That's quite Tumblr of you faggot
>>
>>71752399
I was looking at pots for camping.
>>71752636
>>71752770
Shut your mouth cyкa (ayyy)
>>71752908
No fucking clue, apparently not Amazon though.
>>
>>71753005
>>71752380
I'm not triggered, I just find it interesting, I'm 99% sure "we bout that action, boss" isn't exactly AAVE.
>>
>>71753095
You are triggered as fuck m8
>targeted toward black youths
>puts them as the pedestal of black masculinity
It's a fucking ad for sporty/gangsta shit. Ofcourse it's pandering to the common wannabe retard who wants to be a gangsta nigger by presenting them as such. They lap that stuff up just because it looks cool in the ads. Sensible people will buy it if it's actually good so ads won't change their opinon much and as such it's pointless to cater to them - they can't be sure that enough normal people will be swayed and they risk losing the wannabes.

It's the same as Alienware being all edgy and high tech while screaming about hardcore gamers in their ads or Apple's ads focusing how sleek and superior their stuff is while spouting some fancy words and deep commentary.
>>
File: 1451789023442.gif (997 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1451789023442.gif
997 KB, 500x270
>>71754248
But... what about the Jews? Aren't they behind this?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.