[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Other than the memes like "HE RAYCISS!" and "He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: GettyImages-512672588[1].jpg (17 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-512672588[1].jpg
17 KB, 480x270
Other than the memes like "HE RAYCISS!" and "He's like Hitler" and "He wants to deport the illegals?", what don't people actually like about him? Like do people have any legitimate criticisms about Trump?
>>
>>71751350
No. There are absolutely no legitimate criticisms of Trump, his actions, his views, or his tentative policies. He is immaculate and infallible. Anyone who goes against him are just deluded fools who cannot be reasoned with. Trump is the truth and will show everyone the truth. He can do no wrong.
>>
>>71751869
This is not sarcasm. It's immutable statement of basic facts.
>>
>>71751350
I'm a Trump supporter and I wish he had more knowledge on the ins-and-outs of government operation. I would like him to have a better understanding of foreign affairs. That said, I trust he will find a VP who can fill those gaps.
>>
>>71752150
I know. Trump is literally God's gift to the world. Sometimes I think he might be Jesus pretending to not be Jesus because he is too perfect to be human.
>>
>>71751350
Cruz supporters think he is a closet liberal and a flip-flop.

Too bad there aren't any memes on /pol/ to combat this
>>
>>71751350
Only thing I don't like about him is he supports LGBT rights trannys and fag "marriage" to the point of even going to fag weddings. Fags have always been allowed at trump rallies. The wierd thing is many of his supporters are ok with faggotry too.

Everything else about him I like but I just wish we had a candidate that would deal with the fag problem
>>
>>71753176
Can't meme the memer burgerboi
>>
File: i cant even.jpg (248 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
i cant even.jpg
248 KB, 500x566
>>71751350
>>
>>71751350
The man is bernie levels of stupid when it comes to the economy and his foreign policy is disastrous.
>>
>>71753415
Supports, or just treats it like the nonissue it is? Shit like this and abortion just bogs down right wing politics with stupid bullshit that only hurts its own cause.
>>
>>71751350
trump likes trannies
>>
File: Trump & Prince RIP.jpg (680 KB, 1100x827) Image search: [Google]
Trump & Prince RIP.jpg
680 KB, 1100x827
He's a great man.

In the another thread, some guy got fired from his retail job for being a Trump supporter.

Best solution they came to: "Go to a rally, tell Trump, he'll help."

Isn't it amazing that there is a candidate where that's even an option? And he'd probably hire the guy on the spot.

You know he's actually a good guy because he has had many great friends, filename related
>>
He want's to strengthen anti-libel laws to require less proof, he is pro-NSA and anti 4th and 5th amendment. In doing so he wishes to expand government powers, thus anti-10th. There is the legitimate criticism.
>>
>>71754067
Bin Laden disguised as a sheikh in the back. Michael Jackson dressed as a Nazi. What the hell? :0
>>
There was all those times he said he would pay back loans but didn't and has to shut down facilities.
>>
File: 1461125859319.jpg (71 KB, 544x557) Image search: [Google]
1461125859319.jpg
71 KB, 544x557
They don't like him because he's not a trained politician

>he yells
>he chooses not to be articulate to appeal to the working class
>he isn't specific in his rhetoric

that last point you can say about any candidate, but combined with the other two factors, normies seem to think Trump doesn't have any policies.
>asking normies to read
>asking normies to visit any website that isn't facebook or amazon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.