[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1454037371468.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1454037371468.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
I get the feeling a good chunk of /pol/ gave up video games a while ago.

What did you do to fill your time? Did you try to "grow" by switching to outdoor hobbies or something? Or did you dig deeper into stagnation by jerking off all day in between reading shitposts?
>>
Is that a homosexual flag
>>
>>71750628
I work. Grow the fuck up, faggot.
>>
>>71750628
I had hobbies and outside interests long before I started visiting /pol/. I would assume the same goes for a lot of others.
>>
>>71750628
Kayaking, shooting, ATV's, Bikes, surfing.

Then shit the wife likes, batmittin or some shit. Like weak version of tennis. Whatever, it's outside with people and it's active.

Didn't give up games entirely, but I use them less than 5 hours a week average and it's usually instant action stuff like rocket League, Tabletop simulator, Smash brothers, or Unreal Tournament.

Fuck games that need 400 hours to get started, I don't want to be a lonely fat ass.
>>
>>71750628
I literly go outside and lay in the grass.
>>
I play vidya
Still play vidya
Don't have job
Drink soder pop all day
Eat my daily bag of chips
Stay mad wagecucks
>>
>>71750628
Haha at last ive waited 5 months to get that flag on my new pc
>>
>>71750771
This.

When I work full time over the summer, I hardly ever game. During school, I game a lot. But the ride will soon be over.

>2 years left of babysitting left

Whoever thinks College is a hard time in life is a fucking moron, and I pay for everything (rent, bills, food)
>>
File: 1457400013557.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1457400013557.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
>tfw gave up video games because too poor to fix/upgrade my desktop PC
>ended up getting by with a shitty 12 year old laptop for the past year and a half
>still have Dark Souls + DS2 and Insurgency unplayed on my steam backlog
>mfw

To answer OP's question, it's a bit of both.

I fill up more of my time with jerking off or doing degenerate drugs, but I also go outdoors to hike, swim, or simply to go to the library and check out more sci-fi books.
>>
>>71750940
shit the wife likes: a black bull at her service
>>
I play the shit out of CIV 5 in the evenings. Usually after work and before sunset, I'm blacksmithing.
>>
It feels like all I do is browse 4chan
>>
>>71751376
I know that feel
>>
>>71750771
>>71751151
We can't all get insta-hired through Affirmative Action like you girls/shitskins can

:^)
>>
File: TyLCd.png (287 KB, 602x369) Image search: [Google]
TyLCd.png
287 KB, 602x369
>>71751264
No, I clearly said it was that Tennis wannabe sport. Shove your fantasies up your ass cuck.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.