[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw /pol/ literally supports a tranny sympathizer You can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 368x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 368x512
>mfw /pol/ literally supports a tranny sympathizer

You can't make this shit up senpai
>>
File: Untitled.png (164 KB, 218x370) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
164 KB, 218x370
trump just says what we're all thinking
>>
>>71750269
MATHEMATICALLY ELIMINATED
>>
>>71750330
maybe you, faggot
>>
>>71750330
No. Trump says what faggots think. Not real people.
>>
Wait, /pol/ supports that religous fag?
>>
File: maximum tipping.gif (2 MB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
maximum tipping.gif
2 MB, 383x576
>>71750568
>/pol/ supports that religous fag
>>
>>71750269
Is Ted Cruz running for President, or is he running for Groom of the Stool?
>>
>>71750269
Cruz is a fucking sociopath yeah most politicians are but cruz is on another level. Literal rat face cunty voice fuck.
>>
>>71750668
t. Abu Sammyh al-Britan
>>
>>71750269
he just said leave it the way it is which is common sense. NC fucked up by adding a bunch of shit on top of blocking the Charlotte law

>muh free market
>except when it comes to bathrooms
>>
>>71750269
I don't see the problem really. Trannies are mentally ill but why should the government be able to tell you what toilet you can shit in? Will people be arrested? I think it was just better off the old way where dudes in dresses were just shamed for walking into a women's room.
>>
>>71750767
Islam supports transgenderism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

You are the Muslim here faggot.
>>
>>71750865
>Iran
pls Muhammad. Not even you sees them as Muslims.
>>
>>71750865
They force fags to get sex changes, that's not exactly "supporting transgenderism" you retarded bong
>>
>>71750913
>Literally an Islamic Republic
>Somehow not representatives of Islam
Nice meme fagboy.

>>71750950
Yeah it is.
>>
>>71750269
Here's what I don't get, it's not like men can't go into women's bathrooms. It's not illegal. Doing creepy shit, on the other hand, is illegal. So what's the argument for it not being legal? It's not like there's someone who checks to make sure you are a biological woman. It's a stupid law, senpai.
>>
>>71750269
People still support a Canadian man in eligible for the presidency who is mathematically eliminated from the nomination
>>
>>71750269
>"Theodore Cruz can use whichever bathroom he wants"
>>
>>71751002
Ahahaha. They are not even fucking inbred Arabs, like you, you fucking subhuman
>>
>>71751088
I'm not an Arab. The UK has barely any Arabs. We are overrun with Pakis. I'm white and English anyway so this is besides the point.
>>
File: cruzbuddy.png (1 MB, 647x754) Image search: [Google]
cruzbuddy.png
1 MB, 647x754
Now that I am a #CruzBuddy I am so much more /comfy/. Everything was crazy with Mr. Trump, but Mr. Cruz gives me cookies and lets me sit next to him while he tells me everything is going to be okay. So glad I don't have to deal with the HIGH ENERGY and cognitive dissonance of being a Trumper, anymore.
>>
What makes you think Cruz doesn't support it? He'd be handing the presidency over and he knows it.
>>
>>71751027
This. It's unenforceable and there were no complaints prior to this so like the saying goes " don't fix what's not broken "
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.