[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on why you should be single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (94 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
94 KB, 600x800
Do it.
>>
>>71750162
SOURCE?
>>
>>71750244
Elizabeth Turner
>>
>>71750162
Is sex worth loosing half your assets, requiring to be loyal while the women goes around and spreads her legs for every dick that earns a dollar more than you while you raise her bastard offspring?
>>
>>71750386
>*tips benis*
>>
You shouldn't, you should be starting a family with a nice girl.
>>
File: smurf group.jpg (80 KB, 654x677) Image search: [Google]
smurf group.jpg
80 KB, 654x677
>>71750162
>why you should
No reason why you should. Just don't settle for the first thing that touches your dick
>>
File: 12352132142.png (51 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
12352132142.png
51 KB, 200x195
>>71750162
Because I got bad genes and some health problems that no chick is going to want to put up with anyways.

Because there will always be more men than women in any society, it matters less if men "Drop out" and don't fulfill their social roles than women.

Because I want to be a complete, sociopathic degenerate and get away with it in these times of relative opulence before mass migration, war and climate change start fucking up the sustainability of this lifestyle.
>>
>>71750162

because i'm gay.

>>71750589

thanks. i needed a new fetish.
>>
You should only be single if you decide to change the world.

Otherwise you make a family and live happily ever after you have fought for it.
>>
>>71750162
It's best not to let a woman touch your dick. That way you won't get any nasty diseases like syphilis. You're much safer if you just get your thrills from posting on imageboards. Good luck, OP! Your hand is your friend.
>>
>>71750162
I am loyal, but that doesn't mean cunts nowadays are. If you can actually find a half decent looking girl that isn't a total bitch chances are she is a whore anyway and will cheat any time the relationship isn't at a 10/10.
>>
>>71750162
I see no advantages of being single over being married.
>>
>>71751253

Then you aren't thinking hard enough.
>>
>>71750162
>"redpill me on why I'll be single whether I like it or not"

There ya go.
>>
cause i am poor, but picky and don't want to fuck ghetto bitches
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.