[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks like your hero is a fraud, Tubman FTW!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: jackson.png (16 KB, 509x315) Image search: [Google]
jackson.png
16 KB, 509x315
Looks like your hero is a fraud, Tubman FTW!
>>
When you say "signed the Indian Removal Act" do you mean he expanded the borders of the nation?

Tied between that and shutting down the kike bankers.
>>
File: 1459825026043.jpg (116 KB, 1632x1632) Image search: [Google]
1459825026043.jpg
116 KB, 1632x1632
>>71749929
Not so, D and E are pretty fucking awesome.
>>
>>71749929
Spoils of war has always been a thing.

If he won a major fucking battle for a war then then by definition it hasn't already ended has it?

Fuck the national banks.

The Indians were shit and unable to protect their lands they didn't deserve it.

Dunno who the Semipooles are but they were probably shit too since they lost.

Killed a guy in the duel is bad ass.

The blacks sold their own to slavery.
Got anything else?
>>
>>71749929
Is this a real list or is this bitch trying to be ironic?

I can literally find nothing wrong with those list of accomplishments
>>
>>71749929
Tough choice. C or E. C I guess because it affected more people.
>>
>>71749929
I hear he threw some pretty dank parties at the white house. One involved riding a live horse around inside of the whitehouse. Also the battle he won, yes the war technically was over but neither side was aware. So for all intents and purposes, it doesn't matter. He beat the shit out of a would-be assassin while he was an elderly man too. Legend has it, you could hear the shot in his body clank around when he walked from the duels he was in. Obviously not true but he was a badass. Just because people think he's a jerk for being mean to some Indians doesn't mean that takes away everything else he's done. Especially when pretty much nobody liked Indians at the time. That's like in 200 years somebody saying Obama is a scumbag because he authorized strikes against isis. Shitty comparison but oh well.
>>
Why is he seriously saying C is a bad thing.
>>
>>71750737
All because spoils of war is a thing doesn't make it right

Officially it did end

Fuck you, we need banks

The Indians were peaceful people who tried to help Europeans but we're back stabbed

Read above

He committed murder. Legal murder

All because a few blacks sold slaves doesn't make it ok to own slaves

Holy shit /pol/ is retarded
>>
>national banks
>not the source of eternal misery of every civilization in history

people are retarded desu senpai
>>
>>71752133
>A few blacks

I think you mean every wealthy and powerful black in Africa, slavery was part of their culture
>>
>>71752133
>Indians
>peaceful

Not even trying

Also
>National banks
>Doing anything but ruin countries
>>
>>71752133
>officially it did end

>indians
>peaceful

>dueling is murder

>only white people owned slaves

>2015+1
>>
>>71752429
You can't judge a whole race on a few bad apples

>>71752438
Indians were paceful, all because a few weren't doesn't mean they were all bad. Do you have money in a bank? Yes? Then STFU

See above
>>
All of the above

What a dumb question
>>
>>71749929
The bank one is what really riles them up
>>
>>71749929
>killed a guy in the duel
>a guy
>killed

probably the fuck banks though
>>
>>71749929
C. Easy.
>>
>>71749929
C seems pretty based.
>>
File: 1460675595398.png (69 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1460675595398.png
69 KB, 622x626
>>71752133
>>
>>71749929
C is best. E is most badass.
>>
>>71749929

>Smear campaign against a racist, slave owning (Both par for the course at the time for political elite and STILL featured on our currency in the form of Washington and others) politician to erase resistance to the Tubman $20
>>
>>71749929
C was pretty big. And to be fair, that's kind of the only reason why ANYONE likes Andrew "Trail fo Tears" Jackson.

I still firmly believe Jackson was put on the $20 bill to spite him. A man so stauchly against fiat currency, his face slapped on one of the most widely circulated bill.
>>
File: jewing intensifies.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jewing intensifies.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>71752133
>Fuck you, we need banks
>YFW
>>
>>71749929
First one. At least he wasn't a thief.
>>
Easily C although E and D are also impressive.
>>
>>71749929
First one. Led a ragtag group of pirates, freedmen and militiamen to BTFO the most disciplined soldiers in the world at that point, only to be shit on because people don't understand that the internet didn't exist in 1815.

Treaty of Ghent was signed less than a month before the Battle of New Orleans, and people act like he was supposed to magically know when it took longer than that to get a message from Florida to Maine back then.
>>
>>71752133

Why shouldn't you enjoy the fruits of your war? If you take over a land of apples do you just let the apples sit there?

They were a pussy society that paid the price for it, being unable to defend yourself or your people is what happens here. Sorry, that is just reality and its not morally justified but it is a necessity. We're not bonobos.

Everyone commits murder in one way or another, life consumes life. They both agreed to the duel so it was kill or be killed.

It sucks to be a slave and it's not morally defensible to own them, but I guarantee you blacks today are fucking happy that they're in the U.S. and not in Liberia.
>>
>>71752133
>All because spoils of war is a thing doesn't make it right

I bet you're the same liberal fucktard that says that half of America still belongs to the Mexican people.
>>
>>71752133
>Officially it did end
The combatants in that battle didn't know that. They didn't have instantaneous communications back then.
>>
>>71749929
They forgot that Jackson beat the fuck out of a guy with a cane for trying to assassinate him. Jackson is by far the most based president we ever had.
>>
>>71749929
What did Tubgirl do besides stealing farming equipment?
>>
>a random nigger that freed some slaves gets more recognition than one of our own Presidents

if we really want to go that route, why not just randomize the bills faces with various civil war soldiers who did a hell of a lot more than tubman did?
>>
>>71749929
>fight over a hundred people in duels
>oh no but one of them died boo hoo
The guy he killed had like 30 kills to his own name.
>>
What did you expect? He was a democrat.
>>
>>71757182
SHE WUZ [...]
>>
>>71753254
m8, it's probably not even bait, just reddit
>>
File: harriet tubman.jpg (992 KB, 2854x2323) Image search: [Google]
harriet tubman.jpg
992 KB, 2854x2323
If they're going to put Harriet Tubman on money at least make her cute.
>>
>>71749929
C.
>>
>>71751638
Probably a kike.
>>
>yfw 100 years from now

WE WUZ KURENSEE
>>
>>71749929
God I hate these dumb ignorant people. Jackson was literally one of the most important presidents in our history. He was the first common man president. The past 6 presidents were all wealthy elites. Jackson was entirely a self-made man that was born in the backwoods somewhere. His rise is basically the embodiment of self-made American man. His presidency ushered in a new era in American history that saw expanded suffrage for all white males instead of just the wealthy.
>>
>vetoed the authorization of the national bank

Why is this bad thing? What you're talking about is the first idea for what became the Federal Reserve. A private bank given total control over the currency of the USA.

When it DID pass, under Woodrow Wilson, it turned America from a democracy into an oligarchy. Wilson regarded it as the greatest mistake of his life.
>>
File: photo.png (280 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
280 KB, 512x512
>>71752756

"You can't judge a whole race on a few bad apples."

Yes I can, we live in America you fucking commie. I can do whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>winning battles is bad
>winning a duel is bad
Unabomber was spot on in describing liberalism as basically masochism.
>>
>>71749929
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War

trail of tears is for pussies
>>
>>71752756
Shit's bad when even a bong can blow you the fuck out.
>>
>>71759648
The Bongs can btfo them because they haven't been a based nation since around when they banned slave trade so they should know all about this
>>
>>71759181
I've had that theory for a few years, considering that lefties yearn for punishment.

I genuinely believe that a certain amount of the population litteraly craves punishment and believe that they are to be blamed for everything that's wrong. For example, even in the fucking medieval times you had those stupid cucks that were self-flagellating themselves day in and day out.
>>
>>71749929
C and E

don't know much about B but sounds like something a president would do (obama)
>>
I don't think he should be removed but Harriet Tubman was pretty badass. She was a gun-toting Republican who killed democrats.
>>
My question is why do the lib cucks want to replace Jackson for Tub Man when they could give it to someone like MLK who actually made a large impact for his shitty race that wasn't just symbolic
or was it because they plan on replacing currency for no reason even more?
>>
>>71749929
Tough choice, but I'm gonna have to go with E
>>
>>71761871
NOT A WOMAN

Why didn't they pick Rosa Parks though?
>>
>>71761871
Muh strong women
>>
>>71762285
Parks did shit too
it's like they had to pick a nigger and not a black trying to prove they aren't all nigs and then getting their memory shat upon by modern nigs
>>71762318
cucks
>>
>>71762682
Yeah but Rosa Parks was highly effective propaganda piece. She was more important than Tubman.
>>
>>71762867
No i meant she did shit like MLK. Nowhere near as much but her influence accomplished a lot
>>
>>71749929
A. It hasn't officially ended since there was a battle.
B. Every president does this
C. The main reason he's my hero.
D. Hey man! They lost in a straight-up fight.
E. Cool

It's neat that the guy who posted this is actually pro-Jackson.
>>
>>71749929
>A. He scored a major military victory in a war that had already ended.
This is true, but communication was terrible then. As far as Jackson and the assaulting British force knew the war was still ongoing. They never received any information about that till after the fact.

>B. As President, he ushered in the spoils of victory era by appointing a bunch of his cronies to his "kitchen cabinet."
Again, true but lacking context. Many of the men Jackson appointed actually qualified for the job that they were doing. Other presidents before hand did the same thing with judges, which is far more dangerous.

>C. He vetoed the reauthorization of the national bank
The national bank at this time was viewed as a corrupt, aristocratic establishment that would be the death of farmers. Jackson won the election because he said he would take out the banks.

>D. He signed the Indian Removal Act, leading to the Trail of Tears
Yes, this can be attributed to a gold rush and the indians sitting right on top of a huge deposit.

>E. He killed a guy in a duel, owned a bunch of slaves, and lead some successful military campaigns against the Seminoles.
Jackson killed may people in duels. He even let a man shoot first, was hit, and shot his opponent in the head. It was a common practice at the time for settling disputes. It would be considered cowardly not to accept a duel.

Slavery, so what? It was an economic institution and status symbol. Jackson went from backwoods poor to president in his lifetime, it would be strange if he didn't own any slaves to run his properties.

The seminole indians received arms from the Spanish and conducted raids on towns in Georgia. Jackson did what he did best, kicked their ass. His campaigns brought Florida into the union.
>>
>>71749929
>C
>bad
Frankly speaking, he did what all of us aspire to do.
Stop the kikes. At the source.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.