[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got fired for supporting Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: Trump.jpg (48 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
48 KB, 600x300
I started a new job ( retail ) about a month ago, I am in new york. so I voted the other day, for trump. I ran into my boss at the polling site and I was wearing my maga hat, my boss is a big bernie fag so i dont talk politics much.

anyway our schedules normally go up thurs night or friday morn for the following week, and after this I received no shifts next week. my boss wasnt in today and im off sat and sunday.

I am convinced he saw my maga hat and decided to get rid of me, as I have had no issues at work to explain it.

can I do anything about this? shit fucking really sucks guys, I kinda needed this job as shitty as it may be. i might slap a trump sticker on his car when i get my last check.
>>
he cant do that. thats discrimination
>>
>>71749753
You can sue, discriminating based on political belief is illegal
>>
>>71749753
>asking /pol/ for advice
>not consulting with an attorney
>>
>>71749753
>got fired for supporting Trump

thats illegal, find a lawyer, go to a Trump rally and tell Trump what happened he'll help build a class action
>>
>>71749753
I'm pretty sure he fired you for being such a huge faggot.
>>
>>71749753
i don't know new york law but i doubt it is a right to work state. so you might have a case. but you haven't actually been fired, just no shift. ask your coworkers if you could take one of their shifts.

he wants you to pussy out and quit.

but yea your gonna have to actually spend a few minutes on google researching your state laws. sucks being you. i wouldn't work a job like that if they paid me.
>>
>>71749753
>your boss
>Bernie bro
tell him he's exploiting you. stand outside his business and scream about how he's oppressing you. beat the shit out of whoever he hires to replace you.
>>
>not calling an atorney getting free legal consultation and going from there.
>>
>>71749897
>>71750021
>>71750172
how can I prove it though? he can just say i wasn't needed or something.

my boss is a fat bernie loser, but only pays me $10 an hour, how about practice what ya preach fucker.
>>
>>71750367
>>71750136
i have like $20 to my name atm guys, I cant get an attorney.
>>
>>71749753
If a Bernfag is running the company, it'll go out of business soon enough because it's being run into the ground. You're better off finding a better company to work.
>>
>>71749753
lol, typical spiteful Berniefag thinking he's fighting for some righteous cause
>>
>>71749753
If there's a probation period for 90 days, and you're working there a month, there is usually no recourse.
>>
>>71749753
He won't fire you. He is trying to make you quit so you can't get unemployment.
>>
>>71749753
That's okay OP. You're not the only one. My last boss is a Liberal die hard and when he asked last year on election day who I voted for, none of his business, I told him no one. Asked me to explain, said I sullied my vote, I basically wrote my name all over the other candidates. I got fired too and he lied saying I quit so I couldn't get Employment Insurance. Boy, did I ever act fast at calling the HR office in the company main branch and got that fixed. Now I understand he is without a job.
>>
>>71750469
Maybe this is gods way of telling to stop spending all you disposable income on dragon dildos and anime figurines and go get an actual job.
>>
>>71750333
Trips of Revolution
>>
>>71750382
contact a lawyer about discrimination.
consultations are free you dummy.
they'll tell you what you need to have as proof.
>>
You won't be able to prove it and he'll never reveal his true intentions. Start looking for a new job and next time don't fucking mix politics and work like an idiot.
>>
I don't know of any federal or state law in the US that protects people from discrimination based on politics.
>>
>>71750927
all i did was go vote, i dont talk about politics, or anything else really at work.
>>
Your not supposed to wear gear to the primary. Only Clintons get away with wearing gear in the polling locations.
>>
Contact a right wing law group they might take your case for free just for the publicity
>>
>>71751198
there was like 20 people wearing trump hats there voting.

fucking fat fuck must be really butt hurt that bernie got btfo in ny
>>
>>71749753

Serves you right for voting for a tranny-enabler. Maybe ask Bruce Jenner for a new job, wagecuck. :^)
>>
>>71749753
>wear MAGA hat to polling place
>didn't get told to remove it by poll workers in the state of jew york

this is how i know your story is bullshit
>>
>>71749753
what do trump fags call bernie fags? boss.
>>
>>71752553
no one said a word to me or anyone else about it, there were people in bernie shit as well. didnt see any hillary or cruz people though.
>>
>>71752553
This. OP is a fourteen year old who has no idea of what the inside of a polling place looks like.
>>
>>71749753
Don't you have a contract? Workers union? Rules? Laws? Are you in fucking Africa? Ask your parents? Friends? Message the media?
>>
>>71750927
>I didn't read the OP
>>
>>71751096
Find a new job and burn the old one down.
>>
>>71752550
Who should he have voted for?

Anyone who's not going to build that fucking wall I imagine.
>>
>>71749753
>>71749897
>>71750021
>>71750172

Unless he explicitly says that you were fired for voting Trump, you ain't got a case.

I'm not so sure about New York, but in other right-to-work states, you can fire somebody for pretty much any reason, except gender/race/orientation/ethnicity, and even in those cases, you can just fire somebody because you don't get along or like them.
>>
If you were a fag or a Muslim I would tell you to take is to the media and you'll both probably get your boss forcibly removed by the state and perhaps invited to the white house

But you're a Trump supporter so discrimination is ok and the media won't give two shits
>>
File: Trump & Prince RIP.jpg (680 KB, 1100x827) Image search: [Google]
Trump & Prince RIP.jpg
680 KB, 1100x827
>>71750172
>go to a Trump rally and tell Trump what happened he'll help

Damn, isn't it amazing that this is a viable option? No other candidate would do anything but feign empathy.

Hell, he'd probably hire you on the spot.
>>
File: trumpfag.png (169 KB, 496x599) Image search: [Google]
trumpfag.png
169 KB, 496x599
>>71749753

there's your conservacuck "free market" at work. how's it feel faggot?

also, i work for a small company and have hired a couple folks, i am in the habit of googling folks who submit their resumes and i would almost certainly throw away a resume if i found they were a trumplet. though in fairness i would be suspicious of any faggot who advertises their political views on social media.
>>
Oh look, it's this thread again.
>>
File: 1461296342524.png (89 KB, 281x301) Image search: [Google]
1461296342524.png
89 KB, 281x301
>>71753372
Nice copypasta.
>>
>tell people at work that i am a fan of trump
>they laugh, and think that i'm joking
>>
File: 1455461138211.jpg (50 KB, 499x333) Image search: [Google]
1455461138211.jpg
50 KB, 499x333
>>71753883
I told the hispanic single mother that works at the desk at my workplace I'm voting for Trump and she threw a pen at me. Got about half of my co-workers on board with the God Emperor so far, though.
>>
>>71753819

negative, though i've posted similar things before because it's true.

most trumplets are literally unemployable, and when you only have a couple dozen people the last thing you need is a loud mouthed entitled faggot working with you
>>
File: apocalypselancekilgore.jpg (51 KB, 714x357) Image search: [Google]
apocalypselancekilgore.jpg
51 KB, 714x357
The Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 (CSRA) contains a number of prohibitions, known as prohibited personnel practices, which are designed to promote overall fairness in federal personnel actions. 5 U.S.C. 2302.

The CSRA prohibits any employee who has authority to take certain personnel actions from discriminating for or against employees or applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age or disability.

It also provides that certain personnel actions can not be based on attributes or conduct that do not adversely affect employee performance, such as marital status and political affiliation.

>It also provides that certain personnel actions can not be based on attributes or conduct that do not adversely affect employee performance, such as marital status and political affiliation.
>political affiliation.

Contact the EEOC District Office nearest you, with a lawyer.

https://www.eeoc.gov/field/newyork/

>use liberals to attack liberals
>own berniefag
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>71753372
Fuck you faggot. Start crying now because it's gonna be eight years of Trump.
>>
>>71754721

>this is what underage unemployed teenie boppers actually believe

kek, screencapped
>>
File: Stumped(A Silent Film).webm (637 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Stumped(A Silent Film).webm
637 KB, 480x360
>>71749753

You don't need to surround yourself with people like that. Consider it a gift.
>>71754321
https://youtu.be/wVdTK2SFSIU
>>
File: 1454122289971.jpg (991 KB, 2326x3350) Image search: [Google]
1454122289971.jpg
991 KB, 2326x3350
>>71754321
Keep denying it.
>>
>>71755252

>website wars 4chan vs reddit so epic XD XD

i get it, you're a child, no need to flaunt it holy shit
>>
>>71749753
You were wearing a MAGA hat in a polling place in New York? You're supposed to keep that shit fifty yards from the front door.

Follow the law, don't get fired, asswipe.
>>
>>71755380
no one said anything and alot of people wearing campaign shit.

if seeing a maga hat on election day causes you to change your mind, you probably should not be voting.
>>
File: 1455024468930.gif (296 KB, 378x512) Image search: [Google]
1455024468930.gif
296 KB, 378x512
>>71755357
Can't fool me with your shitty shilling.
>>
Sell your story to the media. Its kinda big issue
>>
>>71749753
ahahahaha
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.