[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo haters of /pol/ is this what you look like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: waiizzis.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
waiizzis.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
Milo haters of /pol/ is this what you look like?
>>
>>71749532
>This thing can join your 9 year old daughter in the women's locker room at will.

I can't wait to build the wall and keep all you dirty americucks, and your degenerate culture away from mine.
>>
>>71749532
>milo wants me dead
So do I tbqh.
>>
>>71752064
This. Fuck is wrong with people. How far we've fallen since the 90's. I was a kid but I don't remember shit being this fucking weird.
>>
race war now
>>
>>71752384
It's because we Berenstain now.
>>
File: 1454711468871.jpg (247 KB, 835x1204) Image search: [Google]
1454711468871.jpg
247 KB, 835x1204
>>71751260
>I can't wait to build the wall

Was this Trump's plan all along?
>>
>>71749532

>Milo wants me dead

Kek, don't kid yourself buddy, Milo is far from the only one who wants you dead.
>>
>>71749532
the dude in the pic knows that Milo is gay, right?
>>
>>71753209
Trans fucks and women think gays are sexist now, lad, where have you been
>>
>>71749532
shes cute
>>
File: 1461335660290.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1461335660290.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>71753292

Tranny here. Gays, no thanks! Nice people though. We High Energy Trump Supporters love our faggots.
>>
>>71753079
How we go back?
>>
>>71753079
i wish for the simpler berenstein times
>>
>>71753292
We aren't, we're just realistic. I'll call you a She in drag since you're performing a character, but I'd sooner commit mass murder than accept trans-ill as "part of the community. " They have no place in our society anymore. They're no longer the weirdos on some show about taboo mental illnesses - now people are playing the trendy victim and pretending to be them en mass. I say bring back witch hunts. They can be the new faggots, and the cucks that put them on a pedestal no better than broom-fucking witches.
>>
milo-haters on /pol/ are alt-right hardliners who don't want a gay man to be celebrated as an icon of their movement and a few people who've just grown tired of his attentionwhoring and suspect his politics are not entirely sincere.
>>
>>71754715
hes a coalburning faggot jew, if you trust milo you are retarded
>>
Is there documented proof of people having gender identity issues before Transgender therapy/surgery was a thing or even thought about.

If not, how come this isn't a social construct and is being pandered to?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.