[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck tales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: cuck.png (1 MB, 1758x1100) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
1 MB, 1758x1100
>beta from NYC goes to Cambodia
>He starts a le "i am not like the other girls" relationship with a hooker
>actually buys her family a cow, the mad man
>Now asks Stefan if he is a cuck for beta providing a literal active prostitute in Asia
Atleast he has a pure asian waifu, r-right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OU4pAqt59g
>>
File: 1433120432003.gif (427 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
1433120432003.gif
427 KB, 266x200
Watching this right now, it's fucking funny.
>>
>>71749428
>beta
>le
>mad man
>cuck... beta providing... literal
>waifu

w e w l a d
e
w
l
a
d
>>
File: qrwDX_.gif (495 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
qrwDX_.gif
495 KB, 320x180
>>71749428
>prep the water buffalo
>>
There was another call just like this, but it was a brit and a slav prostitute.
>>
this guy is hyper omega r9k tier male
>>
File: everytime.png (276 KB, 1151x649) Image search: [Google]
everytime.png
276 KB, 1151x649
>>71749428
>>
File: 1451835090286.png (165 KB, 500x519) Image search: [Google]
1451835090286.png
165 KB, 500x519
>>71750266
This, he needs to come out already and just say he's a weeb and have a fetish for Asians and he doesn't care what type of Asian she is as long as she has a sideways vagina.
>>
>>71749428
a good watch, thanks op
golden comedy
>>
I used to be a cuckold until my ethiopian friend convinced me to stop.

I always liked the idea of my wife fucking another man. See, she worked at a refugee shelter and I always fantasized her being gangbanged by the somalians, syrians, iraqis and afghans that were staying there. I imagined them just grabbing her, her melting in their rough hands and the thought of being fucked by men who are more like beasts, how she afterwards would be wobbling back up on her feet, cum dripping from every orifice. When she was at work, I'd jack off to this thought.

One day I decided that I couldn't keep it a fantasy; I wanted to watch her fuck a refugee. When we were together in the bedroom I told her my fantasy. At first she refused - kept telling me how she was faithful, how she couldn't be with another man etc. but eventually I convinced her that it would be fun for us both.

There was this man she knew from the shelter, mahmoud, whom she had in mind. He was always checking her out and we set up a date where she would be fucked by mahmoud and I would watch.

I admit it was hot; it was everything I had imagined. I sat there in the corner of the room and stroked myself through my pants while mahmoud took her like a beast.

We did this a few more times, but every time I felt like something inside me screamed to stop; the only person I confided this to was my friend from ethiopia. He was an open minded guy, but he told me that I shouldn't let another man fuck my wife. What if she got tired of me and left me for him? What if she ended up getting pregnant with his child? I got more paranoid and felt more disgusted with myself every day that passed.

I told my wife I'd like her to stop fucking mahmoud, but she had fallen for how pleasurable it was, how exciting it was to be taken by a man like him. I had to literally get on my knees and beg her to stop. I think she thought of how mahmoud wouldn't be able to provide for her rather than wanting to stop fucking him, though.
>>
THIS is why nobody will ever respect a white "man" who gives up on his races' own women and racemixes with a third-world woman, regardless if she's a Thai or a Slav
>>
File: 1369000997746.jpg (9 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
1369000997746.jpg
9 KB, 258x195
>how much did you pay for the prostitute
>quarter of a cow

can't...breathe...
>>
>Ax
This is why I hate Jew Yorkers.
>>
A fucking prostitute. The guy sounds white, don't Cambodians go crazy for white men? And he picks her? For all he knows, she is "dating" multiple of these idiots and fleecing them. She probably is.
>>
>>71749428
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
IS THIS REAL?
>>
>ax

Isn't it only niggers who pronounce ask like that?
>>
Just remember that this is how all "Asian women are superior" cucks are.
>>
>>71751134
>For all he knows, she is "dating" multiple of these idiots and fleecing them.

Of course she is and he is even aware of it. He is a cuck.
>>
why are people calling him for relationship advice?
>>
File: redditor.png (104 KB, 549x606) Image search: [Google]
redditor.png
104 KB, 549x606
>>71750877

Proud of you, Sven.
>>
>>71751949
Stef probably has 200 IQ
>>
>>71752447

Not an argument.
>>
File: 5674554.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
5674554.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
Three Stefan Molyneux threads and not one SINGLE argument.
>>
>>71751134
I dunno, he has that jewish whine in his voice. His mention of being in Cambodia for the foreseeable future because of the "state of affairs in America".
>>
>>71753354
He mentioned his father is 10 years younger than his mother. His father was probably a thirsty beta.

It's starting to come together.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.