[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck does this uppity NIGGER think he can threaten the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: obongo.jpg (548 KB, 4800x3200) Image search: [Google]
obongo.jpg
548 KB, 4800x3200
Why the fuck does this uppity NIGGER think he can threaten the UK? We'll be at the "back of the queue" for trade deals if we leave the EU Lmao is he deluded enough to think he runs the world?

Fuck off back to Kenya you illegitimate Jakarta street beggar how the fuck are you even president NIGGER.

Reminder the first and ONLY black US presidency in history will be followed by Donald fucking Trump. That's how shit you are Obongo- you made everyone vote for Trump. Useless nigger.
>>
Obama machine-gunned Brexit to death today

Anyone who thinks Brexit is going to happen after this is delusional as fuck
>>
>>71747984
Lol shut the fuck up Nigel the UK is our bitch and Obama made it known you can't even handle a nigger president and, as you said, next up is Trump who you idiots don't even want in your country.
>>
Obama's opinion is irrelevant. He's literally a joke and most of the world knows it. Hopefully Putin will stand up to this Muppet and blast him off the face of the earth.
>>
>>71748138
Sit tight, Eurabia.

The Golden Don's Freedom Train arrives in 2017.
>>
>>71747984

You got cucked. He basically told you that you are only relevant when you're part of the EU.

Britain would not be able to strike a free trade deal with the US "any time soon" and would go to the "back of the queue" if it leaves the EU, as Washington's focus would be on reaching agreement with the European Union, Barack Obama has said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/22/barack-obama-arrives-in-britain-to-tell-voters-to-remain-in-the/

Even Canada is more relevant than that.
>>
>>71748138

Noone here actually likes or respects Obama though- or America in general.
>>
There won't be a Brexit. Obama was very persuasive.
>>
>>71747984
The salt is real.
>>
>>71748408
yeah, inferiority breads discontent
>>
>>71747984
Shut up, Bong. Obama owns you. You'll do what he tells you and like it.
>>
>>71748138
u wot m8
>>
>>71747984

That's what happens when you make a Muslim President. Terrorism.
>>
>>71748528

>nigger superior to anyone

lol
>>
>>71748687

> Pig fuckers and actual Pedophiles
>>
Real talk, does the UK produce anything unique or sustainable? Outside of banking is there any reason for them to still exist as a unique entity?

Real talk I bet you guys wish Germany had annexed you
>>
>>71748687
>thinks niggers are inferior
>gets blown the fuck out by said nigger on national television

The salt is real
>>
>>71747984
i deeply apologize for the actions of our dindus.
>>
>>71747984
He has until January ignore him
>>
>>71748962
and by millions of sandniggers
>>
>>71748408

No one likes the police until they need them either.
>>
>>71748408
That was always my thought, I could be wrong though. My only dealings with bongs is on pol.
>>
>>71747984
LMAO OBAMA FINALLY CALLS YOU OUT ON YOUR BULLSHIT BRITBONGS.

WHITE PEOPLE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: karl.jpg (19 KB, 285x274) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
19 KB, 285x274
>britain defends their muslim rapefugees over america, a long-time ally and their own son

I can't wait.
>>
>>71749090
I like your country Ameribro.
>>
UK hasn't made any good music in 20 years. Beatles, Stones, Pulp, Blur, then nothing. What else are you limeys good for?
>>
>>71748408

Nobody cares what you or Europe thinks.

You fucks can't even take care of yourselves. Fix your own shit before you get in anyone else's.
>>
I don't understand why anyone outside of Europe wood give a shit about brexit. Why is he so up in arms about this?
>>
>>71747984
WHERE WERE YOUUUUUU WHEN THE WHOLE COUNTRY OF BRITAIN GOT KEKED BY ONE BLACK MAN? LMAO
>>
>>71748930
No, all our industry is shit. We have a steel company that's gone tits up recently and the government is partially bailing it out despite the fact that the company has posted millions of pounds worth of losses over the years.
>>
>>71749095
>>71749090
>>71749082
>>71748962
>>71748547
>>71748528
Ignore these obango zombies. We're getting rid of him soon. obama will no longer matter.
>>
>>71748138
>foreign leader trying to meddle with your shit
If anything, I'd expect that to have the opposite effect. Maybe that was the goal. When america wants something done in another country, having the president say so to the media isn't the usual MO.
>>
>>71747984
Why are you such a cunt?

What happened in your life for you to turn out as such a hateful little cunt?

I don't care if you dislike Obama, but using that language is just repulsive.

Grow up ffs.
>>
>>71749206
WHITEY MAD AS FUCK THAT OBAMA CALLED YOU OUT ON YOUR BULLSHIT LMAO.

WHITEY MAD

WHITEY MAD

WHITEY MAD
>>
File: 1460332093381.jpg (192 KB, 858x990) Image search: [Google]
1460332093381.jpg
192 KB, 858x990
>>71748751

>nigger in canada

Isn't it a bit cold for you up there DaShawn?

>>71749082

>le world police meme

You jokers can't even sort out the middle east and your saudi arabia and Israels little BITCH. Lmao people don't respect you anymore you're not the sheriff of the world.
>>
>>71749186
"Fix your own shit before you get into anyone else's" -murica, land of getting into everyone else's shit without fixing it's own
>>
>>71747984
>Why the fuck does America think it can threaten the UK?
Because it can the only real power is absolute power which the USA has all of your little agreements only happen because the americans want that to happen, if the wanted to they could go LOL FUCK YOUR RULES and starting doing anything they wanted and there would be NOTHING THAT COULD STOP THEM.
>>
>>71749272
>not checking flag
BTFO
>>
I'm so fucking tired of Obama. Please let it be January already.
>>
>>71749206
This doesn't change the fact that the UK was and currently is Obama's bitch and that he made an absolute fucking joke out of them on national TV.

UK is a pussy joke and OP whining about it just makes it more fucking delicious. It won't change when Trump gets in. The UK will continue to do what the US tells them to.
>>
>>71749251

Literally fuck off back to plebbit nigger
>>
>>71749352
BRITBONG MAD AS FUCK THAT OBAMA CALLED THEM OUT ON THEIR BULLSHIT

LMAO STAY MAD WHITEY
>>
UK, has the world's best architects, bankers, entertainers, scientists, lawyers, engineers etc. They a service based industry.
They also make bleeding edge military kit. They will be fine. Whereas Spain will be fucked when EU inevitably falls apart
>>
>>71747984
I know you called Obama a nigger on 4chan, Steven.
>>
Tell Obama to fuck back off to the Middle East where he can hang with Podunk mayors and sanitation officials.

Invite Putin over for tea, apologize for being on the wrong side of the Cold War, see of you can get team WW2 back together.

Shitstomp Greater Germany (formerly known as Europe) with your newly re-sovietized pals.
>>
>>71749625
UK literally has none of the best of any of those things
>>
>>71749186
>HOW DARE U INSULT MUH OBAMA. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU EITHER!!!

You fucking child
>>
>>71747984
>wanting to leave the EU

Obama just saved the UK.
Thank you based Obama.
>>
>>71749777

> t. Polish toilet fitter
>>
>>71748138
It will all be forgotten within the two months we have.
>>
Just a reminder that Barack will not finish his second term, so says the prophecy.
>>
>>71749848
Actually I work for a FTSE 100 company and my family have been British for as far back as I can trace.

Stay upset though.
>>
>>71747984
>Why the fuck does this uppity NIGGER
>2016
>still thinking obama is black
>>
>>71748138

The Obama intervention will be remembered as a disaster. Every single person I have spoken to looks upon it negatively, even the few people who think we should Bremain. Obongo is a gift for team Brexit.

The only reason we are having a referendum is because a huge number of Brits (everyone who voted UKIP, plus about half of the rest of the country) thinks that foreign politicians who we dont get to elect...should keep their nose out of our business.....

...and then Bremain team wheel in Obongo to tell us how to think and whats in our interest!

Anyone who thinks the US president has anyones interest in mind but his own nation's is deluded. Even the British public (thick as shit though they may be) can see it.
>>
>>71750000
>quads confirm
>>
>>71749958

Haha sure you do Wojcech. Top 100 toilet fitting companies.
>>
>>71748392

I think you are missing the point.
We dont care.
We dont even care if it damages the economy.
Have you not been listening?
>>
>>71749958
I'm a 6'4 burger flipper at Wendy's with a 9" cock making 300k a year.
>>
>>71749740
Are you kidding señor.

Who do you think gets sent out to middle East, Asian, America, Africa etc to design stadiums, write constitutions, design shit, broker deals etc.
>>
File: just fuck my shit up.png (460 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up.png
460 KB, 615x409
>Americans suddenly support Obama all of a sudden.
>>
>>71750103
Britain staying in Europe is in Britain's best interest too.

Cameron knows it
Obama knows it
Everyone with any sense knows it

literally 100% of people wanting to leave the EU are clueless, racists who have no idea about economics or politics who find comedians like Roy Chubby Brown hilarious because he made fun of a Muslim's "funny hat".

The only reason we are having a referendum is because it was a promise made during the Scottish referendum and general elections years ago. It's just a formality, the 10% of retards will not overcome the rest of the rational-minded people.
>>
>>71749275
All of your politicians respect us. Funny how that works.
>>
>>71747984

Because this is the face of the USA.

The EU is a means for USA to controll EU into a multicultural diversity paradise just like their own country. The congress ruined, DESTROYED, South Africa with niggers. Now they want to do the same to Europe. I've said this multiple times, the USA congress is the most ruthless political organ in the history of mankind, ever seeking to increase its reach and expand its dominance over the world.
>>
>>71747984
Even our lowest is higher than a brit.
>>
>>71750103
The current US president does not have his nation's interest in mind.
>>
>>71750396
>If you dont want to be in the EU you are a racist!

Im convinced.
>>
>>71750225

The only thing we give less than a fuck about than obongo is europoors

There isn't a machine on earth sensitive enough to measure how little we give a shit about yurope
>>
>>71750396
you sound like such a snobby cunt i think you belong on r/unitedkingdom
>>
>>71750191
Germans
>>
File: 1340040253803.jpg (200 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1340040253803.jpg
200 KB, 816x816
>>71750000
checkd and kekd
>>
>>71750000
>>71750109

today is a good day:-)
>>
>>71750537
>Recognizes BNP/UKip voters as subhuman trash
>Snobby

Wow. Might want to up your threshold on what snobby constitutes...
>>
>>71750533
You like nigger in chief over white brits who dont want foreigners?
>>
>Americans not realising we don't give a fuck about their trade deals and their petty threats only make us want to leave more.
>>
>>71749206
And replacing him with female Obama, bush 2.0
>>
>>71750408

Not really, the mayor of London called obongo a hypocrite.

>>71750533
>There isn't a machine on earth sensitive enough to measure how little we give a shit about yurope

Then don't fly your useless nigger president over to tell us how we need to stay in the EU. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>71747984
It pisses me off too. He sticks his nose into politics that really dont concern him anymore. He's doing as much damage as possible before he fucks off to the hole he came from. We, the people wish that the people who lead us would actually be for us. If we took a poll, no american would want that. But hes the pres so he does what he wants. Democracy baby
>>
>>71750676
ok cunt
>>
>>71750676
>The poltical elite totally know what's right!!!
>Let's just pretend the billions of debt we're in, the decline of British power, the destruction of any conservative principles and a cucked country never happened and pretend they're always right!!!111!
>>
File: vader.jpg (41 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
41 KB, 400x300
>>71747984

I'm afraid Mr Obama does not control or own the private sector to decide that. Despite the incredible amount of regulators he has unleashed upon the private sector. But the private sector is still free to decide its own fate. At the moment.
>>
>>71747984
trump won't become president, and it won't be because of democrats but because of establishment republicans
>>
>>71747984
dont worry he doesnt have the authority to do anything and american politicians know if they screw over the UK then russia has free reign over the atlantic and murica it loses a meat shield
>>
>Can't travel as easily to EU countries
>Have to pay 20% tax when buying stuff from the EU countries
>Literally 90% of our big companies will suffer huge loses (which they will never recover from) because of trade deals with EU countries

But never mind, because we won't be forced to have as many legal migrants as before!!! Oh wait, we will. Because Britain relies on skilled employees from outside of the UK to survive so that won't change much at all.

The choice is simple

Survive (barely) as an independent country with significant decreases in GDP, quality of life, shitter NHS etc. etc. etc. etc.

Continue to thrive in line with other major nations as part of the EU.
>>
>>71747984
The 10s of thousands of Americans in European cemeteries from saving your asses in ww1+2 mean be basically own you guys.
>>
>>71747984
The only way the EU could work is a federal system like the US where certain 'states' get more votes and the leader os directly elected. The problem we have now is it's the germans and their left wing agenda dictating the continent.

Either way i'd like to see us break up this 'special relationship' shit with the US. They've been fucking us over from day 1, using the IMF against us and france over the egyptians, doing fuck all even though we were on the defence in the falklands. And yet when they were attacked on 9/11 there we were dying for them again.

I've got nothing against the yanks individually but they have done nothing for us since ww2
>>
>>71750968
>he thinks there's a scenario that exists where britain still has her empire

laughable t.b.h

instead of exiting europe, can't you just exit britain m8?
>>
File: 1450533097710.gif (3 MB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
1450533097710.gif
3 MB, 368x349
>>71750396
>Everyone on my side is perfect and amazing
>Everyone on the other side is a clueless troglodyte, racist, bigoted, anti-semite, 50 IQ piece of shit scumfuck

What's it like being 15?
>>
>>71751163
>muh war dead
come on mate, thats pretty cheap
>>
>>71747984
macks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth then smacks lips
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
dindu nuffins
FINNA WE WUZ
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
instinctively looks around for the police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE WUZ
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE WUZ
throws up gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basket ball hoop
WE WUZ
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in drive by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to islam
U SAYIN WE WUZ
repeated world star yelling in background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
evolves from primate
>>
>>71751029
If trump wins, establishment republicans will lose power or their power will diminish in other words, if a democrat wins, any democrat, establishment republican's power will hold steady or increase
>>
uh, yeah.........you Brits do realize that if you leave the EU, you WILL be at the back of the line for trade deals.

sometimes the truth hurts.
>>
>>71747984
macks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth then smacks lips
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
dindu nuffins
FINNA WE WUZ
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
instinctively looks around for the police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE WUZ
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE WUZ
throws up gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basket ball hoop
WE WUZ
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in drive by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to islam
U SAYIN WE WUZ
repeated world star yelling in background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
evolves from primate
ayy lmao
>>
>>71751102
>Survive (barely) as an independent country with significant decreases in GDP, quality of life, shitter NHS etc. etc. etc. etc.
>Continue to thrive in line with other major nations as part of the EU.
kek that logic.

>Be weak independent nation
or
>be stronk nation subdued by people who don't care about your country.

gee, what a tough choice.
>>
>>71751102
>Can't travel as easily to EU countries

Oh no, a 20 minute Visa sure is a reason to continue German domination of Europe!

>Have to pay 20% tax when buying stuff from the EU countries

>I don't understand the basic concepts of trade deals

>Literally 90% of our big companies will suffer huge loses (which they will never recover from) because of trade deals with EU countries
[citation needed]

>Because Britain relies on skilled employees from outside of the UK to survive so that won't change much at all.

So we adopt an immigration policy allowing skilled workers to come and not unskilled? Hurr durr.

Continue to thrive in line with other major nations as part of the EU.

Except your argument is completely retarded.
The eurozone is about to have a major crash. Unemployment is sky high in the Southern countries and all of this "better NHS" shit you keep talking about won't happen.

Keep reading the Guardian bro. kek.
>>
>>71751290
>Everyone is equal and entitled to an opinion and their opinion should be given the same weight as others

What's it like being retarded?
>>
>>71751163
>saving your asses in ww1+2

I'd love to spend a day in an american classroom just to see if the bias is real
>>
>>71750396

The EU is a disaster, it has almost no redeeming features. It cannot even act decisively to save its own skin when it meets an existential crisis. It repeatedly makes bad choices (perhaps because there is less political risk from that bad choice than a better one).

I love Europe, the French, the Germans, the Italians, the naive Swedes and the depressing Fins, but the EU? You have got to be joking.

I'm still waiting for 1 pan-european infrastructure project, continent-wide autobahn? How about 250mph continent-wide rail? Or universal Gigabit Internet? The EU in all its previous forms should have stuck to rebuilding from WW2 and open trade. Not the Euro, not open borders, nor any of the rest of the pointless bureaucracy that came with it.
>>
>>71751102
>He cares more about being able to travel slightly easier to other EU countries using his daddy's money than how shit the actual EU is as it's core.

Also "thrive" lol yeah ok.
>>
>>71751102
I too can quote complete bullshit
>>
Britcuck. You need to realize that America has the power right now, not your irrelevant shit-tier island.
>>
>>71751452
>its wrong because i haven't done any research

Great arguments bro.
>>
>>71751469
It's real. as real as UK thinks their rule over India was good for India.
>>
REEE OBAMA SAID IN 2014 RUSSIA SHOULDN'T MEDDLE IN UKRAINIAN POLITICS. HOW IS THE US IN UK POLITICS ANY DIFFERENT?
>>
>>71751560
>I won't post any citations but will call him on his lack of research.

great counter argument bro.
>>
File: America.png (383 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
America.png
383 KB, 652x365
USA wrecks the UK once again.
>>
>>71751535
Fuck off Nigger enabler
>>
>>71747984
>That's how shit you are Obongo- you made everyone vote for Trump. Useless nigger.
Good, finally a success.
>>
>>71751615
We have a special relationship with Britain.
>>
>>71751560
Are you retarded?
You've provided wildly, demonstrably untrue assertions with 0 evidence and you're the one that is being critical of my arguments? kek.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36090188
>>
>>71747984
Since free trade is a code word for "getting fucked by corporations and having to bow to foreign copyright law", I'm not sure why you would ever want to be first in the queue for it.
>>
>>71751583
Has to be better than wading about in your own shit using the same rail system from the 1800s.
>>
why the fuck is our president tell you what to vote for?
>>
File: 1458176617202.png (492 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
1458176617202.png
492 KB, 600x696
BRITBONG BUTTBLAST
>>
>>71751687
>Are you retarded?

He thinks staying in EU will help UK, of course he is retarded.

but wait. maybe he doesn't prefer to use "he" maybe "she" or "xir" don't be harsh on him. you might hurt his feelings.
>>
>>71751102
>Because Britain relies on skilled employees from outside of the UK to survive

No it doesn't you absolute shill. Only an immigrant himself would say that. And the vast majority who come here are not skilled anyway. The EU means everyone is let in. Having a skilled based points system like Australia would be the best solution and the only way that can happen is outside the EU.
>>
>>71751737
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>71751740
I dont know. Ask your fellow countrymen in this thread.
>>
>>71751163

You didn't save anyone. You turned up 3 years late after we'd already saved ourselves and you profited off both sides.

The Battle of Britain saved the UK which had absolutely ZERO to do with you fat cunts.
>>
>>71751784
NO BRO U GOT IT WRONG UR THE RETARD FOR WANTING TO LEAVE THE EU CAUSE UR LIKE RACIST LITTLE ENGLANDER N STUFF
>>
>>71747984

Obama is just another establishment shill, no need to be mad friend.
>>
>>71749204
>losses
>bailout
you mean they are topping up the piggy bank of the owner?
see when you own a company, you can do this thing called "drawing." it means you can take money from your own business. this gets declared as a loss. hence, the business that is making lots of things is "losing money." bailouts are really government payoffs.
>>
People don't actually think this has helped the REMAIN vote right? The biggest aspect of leaving is that we don't want other countries telling us what to do. This guy has literally proved our point. Also, there are a couple of things that people are forgetting
1) Obama won't be the President in a year, and his successor might have different opinions on trade deals
2) If the UK leaves the EU, the EU won't last for AT MOST 10 years
3) Even if all of this doesn't apply, The UK is 5th largest economy in the world GDP wise. They will absolutely make a trade deal with us.

Once again the US is interfering in other people's countries. Just like Germany, France, the banks, the EU, the IMF,... Britain is being scared and bullied to make 'the right' decision in this expression of democracy.

>>71751740
Because globalists are globalist.
>>
>>71747984
Just britain being Americas bitch as usual.
>>
>>71751660
>>71752087

Butthurt Norwegians scared we'll be getting our fishing waters back.
>>
>>71747984
>Why the fuck does this uppity NIGGER think he can threaten the UK?
Because there's literally nothing you can do back to us
You're as cuck as cuck gets, you're in the same boat Sweden is except they've been in the current a bit longer is all.
You've got fuckall to threaten us with so laughing at you no longer holds any real reprisal worth caring about
>>
>>71749206
Obama may hate Britain for the wrong reasons but that doesn't change the fact that's its a muslim-infected, anti-free speech, big brother watching you, pro sjw shithole that lets things like Rotherham happen. The UK is about as anti-American a western country can get.

Fuck their monarchy too, even if they bill it as a powerless tourist attraction, Americans would have given them the boot a long time ago on principle alone.
>>
>>71747984
LEAVE THE EU
#BREXIT NOW
LEAVE THE EU
#BREXIT NOW
LEAVE THE EU
#BREXIT NOW
LEAVE THE EU
#BREXIT NOW
LEAVE THE EU
#BREXIT NOW
LEAVE THE EU
#BREXIT NOW
>>
>>71752041
"Officially", the reason the business has gone to shit is because of shitty Chinese steel being made for peanuts
>>
>>71751686
Russia and Ukraine were very close before Euromaidan. They had a special relationship, how is it different?
>>
>>71750437
>The EU is a means for USA to controll EU into a multicultural diversity paradise just like their own country
This shit again?
Take some responsibility, the only ones responsible for culturally genociding Europe is europe
>>
Take back John Oliver while you're at it.
>>
File: Obamas muslim friend.jpg (292 KB, 770x428) Image search: [Google]
Obamas muslim friend.jpg
292 KB, 770x428
>>71747984
Hey so how about an American Union.
This will include South America, so tax payers will be responsible to make sure they are paying into a system which ensures the shittiest corner of South America will be getting your money.
The president will be a Mexican with people from each American country representing their country.
Also lets consider scrapping Independence Day because independence is a bad thing remember.
Oh and here's the new currency, AUllar, worth dick compared to the USD.
Now pay your fee for being part of the AU(£350mn per week for the small island that is the UK by the way)
Here's your combined military, police and intelligence service.
Oh and Mexico will now interfere in your laws.
Canada like the idea because it means open borders and Justin Trudeau is all about that shit.
Here comes all the Cartels say hi.
Don't worry though the new AU government overrides your constitution and gun control will surely help that.
Big fat Mexican bitch is going to invite a load of Islamists too because 'its the right thing to do'.
Welcome to the A.U.
>>
>>71750533

yet you fat shits post on here 24/7 about MUH HERITAGE

kill urself
>>
>>71747984
>Why the fuck does this uppity NIGGER think he can threaten the UK?
Everyone can threaten the UK these days you cuck, even a nigger
>>
>>71751535
Sorry, couldn't hear you over King Niggers speech. You could ask Paco or Laqueecher to "holla" at me
>>
>>71752173
Cuck, Americas president have more influence over britain than any british head-officials. Toast over toast.
>>
>>71752323
>t. a guy who blames "le soviets & KGB subversion" for his country getting cucked into a marxist shithole
>>
>>71752353

Let that kike drown in the atlantic
>>
>>71747984
>Lmao is he deluded enough to think he runs the world?

If he doesn't, why are you so fucking triggered?
>>
>>71752437
>implying Norwegians aren't cucks either
kek
>>
It's so fucking hilarious how mad britcucks are today over this.

Fuck you you Britain faggots, the US is and will always be better than you.
>>
>>71751102
Fight for your independence you fucking cuck it will be worth it in the end to no longer be under the thumb of our shitty government or becoming an Islamic state.
>>
>>71752499
You have streets in your capital that you can't visit. Most common boy name for babies in britain is muhammad.
>>
>>71752540
>he sides with his globalist communist muslim nigger leader
This is why it's funny when burgers chimpout here with "I am le white xDDDD".
>>
File: OwenJones.jpg (19 KB, 717x186) Image search: [Google]
OwenJones.jpg
19 KB, 717x186
>>71750396
Hi Owen.
>>
>>71749214
This is how I see it, generally...
>>
Don't listen to this globalist puppet, Britbongs. Just the other day the news broke that world leaders have been bombarding him with concerns over how "real" the threat of a Trump presidency is and the possibility of it inspiring nationalism in other countries. Brexit goes against everything that goons like Soros have been working for, they're scared. Compartmentalizing/Balkanizing the West is their worst nightmare and why American Democrats have spent decades fighting tooth and nail for bigger government.

Whether or not you'll have to be tightening your belts after going independent is a necessary and temporary sacrifice, you DO NOT want to become a welfare state like us. You're still like 87% white, shit gets REAL bad when you have an almost 20% population of lazy shitskins who don't work and suck up taxpayer money. GDP is illusory when so much of it is spent frivolously with no kickbacks to honest, working citizens. Go independent, remove kebab, and make the UK great again. The Mudslimes will not stop, not ever. They'll keep breeding until you're a minority on your native soil.
>>
File: 1397778515067.png (223 KB, 430x313) Image search: [Google]
1397778515067.png
223 KB, 430x313
>King Nigger is pretty hated here in America
>he STILL manages to cuck you guys

I swear, guys, you better fucking elect Farage or Brexit ASAP if you want a country left.
>>
File: 1455163228755.jpg (72 KB, 478x357) Image search: [Google]
1455163228755.jpg
72 KB, 478x357
Fucking nigger.

I want to see the EU crash and burn.

Go, you inglorious limey bastards. Go!
>>
>>71748930
>Real talk
Get back in your cage you black cunt.
>>
File: 1459847081360.jpg (433 KB, 1000x1166) Image search: [Google]
1459847081360.jpg
433 KB, 1000x1166
>>71752724
>Burgers are all one person
>>
>>71752780
>Whether or not you'll have to be tightening your belts after going independent is a necessary and temporary sacrifice

We will, unfortunately. Brexit would create a lot of uncertainty in the economy, and the banks (and the rest of the EU desu) have pretty much promised to punish us if we leave. However, any man that puts his shekels before his country deserves neither.
>>
File: 1363974551807.jpg (363 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1363974551807.jpg
363 KB, 2000x1000
>please fuck over your country, nationality, culture, and sovereignty for the sake of some economic growth
>don't you understand, these jewish megacorporations will be in trouble if you leave
>W-well fine, we won't give you any of our hamburgers then...
He's basically just begging. US has vested interest in the EU and he knows it's fucked seven ways from sunday if Britian leaves.
>>
File: 'brits.jpg (280 KB, 512x339) Image search: [Google]
'brits.jpg
280 KB, 512x339
>>71752173
>>
>>71750485
>>71750537
>>71751290
provide a counter

>>71751474
Excellent concrete examples provided my friend. Oh wait, none at all just a pile of generic bullshit. You've been watching too much trump.

>I'm still waiting for 1 pan-european infrastructure project, continent-wide autobahn? How about 250mph continent-wide rail? Or universal Gigabit Internet?
These are probably pretty good ideas for the vast majority of people. Are you that deluded you can't see that?

>The EU in all its previous forms should have stuck to rebuilding from WW2 and open trade. Not the Euro, not open borders, nor any of the rest of the pointless bureaucracy that came with it.
This didn't happen over night. We knew what we signed up for.
>>
>>71752964
>Judea declares war on England
>Farage rises to power on the back of a crisis
>Trump backs him this time instead of siding with the commies
>Europe made great again
>>
Be nice to see Trump or Putin say they'd trade with us openly.

Its always been the same. We'll stand by you but when it comes down to it you'd stab us in the back anytime we want you at our side.

Granted he never said we wont trade but he preaches the special relationship after saying fuck you.
>>
File: uk-products.png (41 KB, 443x281) Image search: [Google]
uk-products.png
41 KB, 443x281
>>71748930
Manufacturing only accounts for around 15% of our economy, but we actually produce more in absolute terms than we did in the 70's when we were more industrialised.

We're certainly more of a service economy now though.
>>
The funny part is Brits fucking love Obama, his approval rating is so high abroad. Britcucks wish they had a black royal family lmao
>>
>>71750709

EU migrants are generally very beneficial for our economy. Leaving the EU does nothing to help the issue of migrants.
Go bash pakis or vote BNP or something
>>
>>71753094
>These are probably pretty good ideas for the vast majority of people.
Yeah, and Brussels isn't fucking doing any of it because they keep financing Salafists to come and rape your women.

>We knew what we signed up for.
You signed up for Coal and Steel Community, not the erosion of your sovereignty.
>>
>>71753280
>EU migrants are generally very beneficial for our economy.
Source or I bring up Rotterham.
>>
File: captainstabbin.png (149 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
captainstabbin.png
149 KB, 400x298
>>71747984
>is he deluded enough to think he runs the world?

No, he represents the United States of the World and Fuckin Space.

Learn your place Brit. We run this shit, brother!
>>
>>71751474
Fucking hell this. Hasn't the EU just been a method for devaluing the currency via connecting it to PIGS while using that leverage to increase German exports?
>>
>Increasingly nervous nigger.
>>
File: US of fucking A.jpg (25 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
US of fucking A.jpg
25 KB, 600x300
>>71753374
>and Fuckin Space
>>
File: Saviours of the West.jpg (960 KB, 2376x1424) Image search: [Google]
Saviours of the West.jpg
960 KB, 2376x1424
>>71752479
He just threatened the US's closest ally on international TV anon. A country that has backed the US in countless wars, has the 5th largest economy,has great influence in 40% of the worlds nations and a permanent seat on the UN security council. To dare say "We'd be back of the Queue" in any potential UK-US deal should we leave the EU is disgusting,insulting and downright unprofessional. It also shows Obama's true face that of an arrogant hypocritical bully. So much for "the special relationship".

It's bang out of order and any sane American will be feeling the way normal Brits are aswell. This is your leader and huge public figure doing this not some backseat no name politician.
>>
>>71753374
>>71753529
you tell that britcuck who really runs shit here

>britain so cucked the refugees are telling the natives to get out
>>
This is why no matter what, you do NOT, I repeat do NOT, EVER, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, give up your local sovereignty willingly to a greater union. If other groups want your territory let them try to take it, then fight until the bitter end. Here in America we decided to form a Union and guess what, when some of us didn't want to kek for Negroes the others forced us to do things against our will. No England, do not let tell our Kenyan dictator tell you what to do! fight until the last man for the freedom of Britain!
>>
>>71753602
I thought you bongs liked queues though? Obama is just doing you a solid.
>>
>>71750396
I'm now convinced that anyone who uses "racist" in an argument is a blue-pilled good goy.
>>
File: mod1_l_wk49.jpg.jpg (54 KB, 800x710) Image search: [Google]
mod1_l_wk49.jpg.jpg
54 KB, 800x710
>>71748930
>>
>>71753602
Don't take it personally, man. Ever since Trump entered the race, his political capital has evaporated. Case in point, all major cable networks here have preempted programming Wednesday night to air a live address by Trump on the state of our nation's foreign policy. They never did that for his addresses. EVER. Honestly, if this hadn't happened today, many burgers wouldn't even know he went to the UK.

He's lashing out by desperately trying to secure his legacy by bullying other countries into accepting his deals by threatening them with a President Trump who will scrutinize them more.

He's a sad little man at this point. Don't be angry at us, please.
>>
>>71747984
This is the only decent thing Obama has done while in office, though.

UKuck is a worthless ally, anyway. We need to cut away your dead weight and make America great again.
>>
>>71753282
>Yeah, and Brussels isn't fucking doing any of it because they keep financing Salafists to come and rape your women.
I didn't say they would. I merely suggested that most people would see this as a good thing.

>You signed up for Coal and Steel Community, not the erosion of your sovereignty.
I don't like this argument. Thatcher made it very clear that it was more than just some trade deal.
http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/commons/1975/apr/08/european-community-membership
>"need to work together as a community and an alliance of nations for the wellbeing and betterment of mankind"
besides, its not as if overnight the EEC turned into the EU
>>
>>71753857
Sounds a lot like Merkel.
>>
>>71753183
nice flag mister
>>
>>71752964
> have pretty much promised to punish us if we leave.

The treaties guarantee us the right and conditions to negotiate new terms. We can have access to the single market without being in the EU. I wish this was better publicized.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du2mLuK9edk

Says it all. ALL HAIL BRITANNIA
>>
>>71753280
>EU migrants are generally very beneficial for our economy.

No they're not. The majority are from poor low skilled economies from eastern europe and they come here to work low skilled jobs. There's also the more pressing issue that the UK is fucking full and doesn't need a slightly higher GDP because a million slavs have opened up some coffee shops. We don't need low skilled immigration full stop. Albania, Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Turkey joining will make it even worse. The EU should have stayed a western European union with similar level economies then mass immigration would not have been a problem. But of course it turned into a geopolitical tool for the globalists so now it must absorb ex-soviet shitholes and a muslim country, even if the average European is completely against it.
>>
>>71753909
So your argument for staying in this community that doesn't do anything beneficial is that you knew it was shit at the beginning and now you're too invested in it.

>>71753932
Kek, she got pissed when Bavarian TV cut away from her address to go live to Trump speaking at a debate.
>>
>>71753884
Annex the uk and make it a prison island like shitpost-nation used to be.
>>
>>71747984
I support you Birtbongs. Fuck Obongo. I hope someone waterboards his family while he watches. Then lets the girls and Michelle have a 5 min head start before they send a predator drone after them. The whole Obama family is a bunch of entitled shitskins that didn't earn shit.
>>
File: simuna.jpg (93 KB, 978x740) Image search: [Google]
simuna.jpg
93 KB, 978x740
>>71753990
isle of monkey

replies guaranteed.
>>
>>71754086
>used to be
It still is, they just keep everyone OUT now.

Based straya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BypuBsE_Eq8
>>
>>71750533
The fat absorbs all vibrations
>>
>>71754118
Who says this about their own commander in chief. What the actual fuck.
>>
>>71747984
>Fuck off back to Kenya you illegitimate Jakarta street beggar

quality bantz
>>
>>71754298
15 year old edgelords going through their goth phase (or whatever the equivalent is nowadays).
>>
>>71747984
He's uppity because you're upset? What's next? Gonna ban spoons because you want to eat out arab ass with your own mouth?
>>
>>71752366
North American Union will happen eventually.

Remember the E.U was just theoretical at one point in the past.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union
>>
>>71754298
He's really hated here by some people.
>>
I didn't read through all the shitposts in the this thread but is there any chance that King Nigger's involvement will actually have a "negative" effect and push the exit movement to be more in favor for it?

I think this poorly spoken chimp should have just stayed out of it, and Trump would be wise to issue a statement that he will negotiate deals with the UK if they leave.
>>
>>71754298
obama is not my gomannder in chief he is kenyan and probably islamic gommunist :DD
>>
>>71754731
No, shit. Read >>71753602.
>>
File: 1403649074004.jpg (16 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
1403649074004.jpg
16 KB, 400x309
sissy british boys always make me laugh. stay mad on your dismal little island bongs :^)
>>
>>71753857
I'm waiting for Trump to post a statement saying "Don't worry Britain. With me, you'll get that deal you want. We don't forget our friends like President Obama does. We're going to make each other great again."

That would rub salt in the wound that is now Obama's image. Even lefties are outraged at it. My ultra leftist(read:cultural marxist) cousin is raging and has gone from a firm "Remain" to "on the fence" regarding the issue. If Obama thought his threat would work, it backfired massively.
>>
>>71754732

>Barack HUSSEIN Obama
>literally lived in a Muslim country growing up

>not Islamic
>>
>>71753602
None of us outside of /pol/ actually care about UKuck, though. This isn't an exaggeration--we never think about Europeans at all.

No one in the US is even talking about it.
>>
>>71748138
Here we see a die hard remain voter, adamantly defending everything the remain campaign attempts as being a final nail in the coffin for Brexit.
Sorry, goyfriend, we're leaving. Obongo's political favours aren't about to stop it.
>>
File: 1461121648598.png (224 KB, 1161x789) Image search: [Google]
1461121648598.png
224 KB, 1161x789
>>71751304
>Evolves from primate

KEK
>>
>>71750225
>>71751291
>>71751469
>>71751560
>>71751870
I'm sorry my fellow Americans are retarded
>>
>>71754083
>So your argument for staying in this community that doesn't do anything beneficial is that you knew it was shit at the beginning and now you're too invested in it.

No, being part of the EU gives us easy access to the largest single market. Free movement of goods, services, people and capital isn't bad either. We've achieved a sort of special snowflake status anyway, no euro, no schengen, and negotiated a good rebate/subsidy.
And big daves recent negotiations we pretty important too, and cleared up our position again:
>"It is recognised that the United Kingdom, in the light of the specific situation it has under the Treaties, is not committed to further political integration into the European Union."
>"...the references to ever closer union do not apply to the United Kingdom"

>>71753352
>>71754059
I'll try find a source one sec
>>
>>71754906

too bad real like isnt some /pol/ edgelord memesters wetdream
>>
>>71753602
Does anyone else find it strange how the most nationalistic people all look like what people from that country stereotypically look like? Like, Le Pen LOOKS French, Farage looks like a stereotypical Brit, Abbot looks like Mad Max, Wilders looks as Dutch as you can get, and Trump looks like an American from a movie poster.

I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with them wanting to preserve their nations of course...
>>
>>71754927

I bet you know all about the US and its people from your basement friend
>>
>>71755165
I work in retail.
>>
>>71750396
Wheres the argument? All i can see here is sophistry
>>
>>71754891
>We have a nignog president
>HAHA YOU BRITFAGS ARE THE LOSERS!
>>
>>71755100
Have you literally been watching our election.

>>71754988
The thing is that that reassurance is basically Brussels looking at you and saying, "oh, no, no, no, we won't tighten the vise on YOU... yet."
>>
>>71750573
>>
File: 1401407815650.jpg (12 KB, 239x275) Image search: [Google]
1401407815650.jpg
12 KB, 239x275
>>71755242

statistically speaking your next childs name will be Muhammad.
>>
>>71748528

Don't you dare speak for me. This peace of shit needs to go. Sooner rather than later.

Also, gas yourself you turbocuck disgrace to the American legacy.
>>
File: Multi cult poll.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Multi cult poll.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>71754988
>>71755100
So you want direct borders with the middle east and unrestricted access for 80mn more brown Muslims on top of whats already in the EUSSR.

Top fucking cuck. Go to bed Owen.
>>
There is literally no benefit to leaving the EU other than having more control over certain things (which Britain will inevitably fuck up anyway so who cares?).

The EU has countless benefits and our economy now relies on our trade-links with Europe. To fuck that up would be to fuck up our whole country.

tl;dr you're a retarded racist if you want to leave the EU.

Obama is absolutely correct. Britain would be at the back of the queue, and in some cases won't even make the queue at all.
>>
>>71751379
There is no fucking line, what the fuck are you talking about? As if nobody is going to trade with us if we leave the EU? Bullshit.
>>
>>71754988
We can be in the EEC without being in the EU.

We can have the trade agreement without having unelected technocrats deciding on our laws.

These things are not mutually exclusive.

They are NOT mutually exclusive.

Every economic and trade benefit you can think of as pro-EU - is not actually dependent on being in the EU. The treaties themselves guarantee this.
>>
>>71748408
And we don't like or respect you ugly gap toothed snakes either.
>>
>>71754906
I'm waiting for Trump to issue that kind of statement as well. He needs to do it.
>>
>>71755527
I remember my erection growing as fast as that no bar.
>>
>>71751379

I will vote for the president that promises to prioritize Britain over other European countries in regards to trade deals, if they do leave the EU.
>>
>>71755550
What do you guys even have to trade? Insults?

You have no manufacturing base.
>>
>>71755550
Why would they when they can get a better deal with an EU country?

Britain would have to lose a shit-load of money to get any trade done, and this would cost our population dearly in terms of increased tax and increased prices for products.

It's beyond stupid.
>>
>>71755530
>more control over certain things
Yeah, like the careful network of trade that made you the richest nation in the world.

>countless benefits
Name some.

>our economy now relies on our trade-links with Europe
So? In 1930, trade with Germany was an integral part of your industry. In 1940, it wasn't.
>>
>>71755530
> Democracy not even worth

So cucked you'd voluntarily live in a dictatorship. Kill yourself.
>>
>>71755746
Thanks burgerfriend.
I don't get all the edgy fucktard burgers on pol who shit talk us all the time. You're like our closest child.
>>
>>71747984
Kek, Obongo orders britcucks around. Not even pretending to now
>>
>>71755747
Luxury goods, technology, intellectual property. London is the financial capital of the world.
>>
Can someone tell me how long this queue is?
>>
>>71755812
rare
>>
File: Frans_Hals_037.jpg (289 KB, 2024x2527) Image search: [Google]
Frans_Hals_037.jpg
289 KB, 2024x2527
>>71747984
lol. you know your a cuck country when the biggest cuck president in all American history disrespects you

fucking kek get your shit together bongistanis
>>
>>71755820
Many of us hold our relationship with the UK dear. Don't let the idiots of /pol/ sway this.
>>
>>71755755
I'd keep my country more dependent on globalists to save money.
>>
>>71755889
But they'd just trade with us for that. We have more of it.
>>
>>71747984
>That's how shit you are Obongo- you made everyone vote for Trump.
So did the congress.
>>
>person who hates white people wants white country to stay in eu who's goal is to destroy white nations and white people

oy vey
>>
>>71755755
>Why would they when they can get a better deal with an EU country?

Because we're an island with over 70million consumers ffs. They would trade with us because it would be in their interest to. You think they're going to cut off 70million customers out of spite because we left a political union? That's ridiculous fear mongering. Germany will still want us to buy their cars. France will still want us to buy their wine and cheese. They would lose way more money by not trading with us.
>>
>>71755820
Called a special relationship for a reason. Our countries will always be friends.

>>71755906
Take Tesco almost out of cream at Wimbledon, add Tesco almost out of halal meat at Eid al Fitr, double it.
>>
>>71755968
Problem is that the (((globalists))) have made their home in London, so a lot of assets are tied up there, even more so if Brexit happens.
>>
>>71756023
How do you think products get to the 70 million?

pro-tip: easily through the EU for great prices
>>
>>71748980
It's cool ameribro, we all just need to keep our heads til this society splitting prick gets to fuck
>>
>>71749251
Shut the fuck up nigger lover
>>
>/pol/ supporting obongo on this
yea, great idea let's just make everyone hate us even more by threatening them economically.
>actually threatening an ally country over something like this
>>
File: 1441387929467.jpg (96 KB, 623x647) Image search: [Google]
1441387929467.jpg
96 KB, 623x647
>>71755727
Same, I burst out laughing.

The funny thing is Interracial as the EU defines it is simply "Two people of different ethnicities" that also applies to different European groups so White Polish-White English=Interracial under current definitions. The Census actually shown of the 972,000 "interracial" couples less than 70,000 couples were non whites with whites(either male or female) that was a 9% drop from 2001-2011. Jewish run pornography and mass media makes you think of the other thing.

Native European peoples are mixing together like we have done since forever. The vast majority of native Europeans are a mix of the continent. I myself am English,German,Irish,Scottish and Castillian Spanish from the 12th century.
>>
Yet to see a single person who has provided one benefit of leaving the EU.

>b-b-but muh immigrants
Fuck off to the UKIP thread.
>>
>>71756182

>great prices is solely reliant on the EU

No. You don't need a political union to have trade. You don't need free movement of peoples to have trade. Look at all the other countries outside the EU that have trade deals with it but no political union or free movement.
>>
>>71748138

t. Alexander Jahans aka the farsh nuke
>>
>>71748408
In my experience the opinion of America is actually pretty favorable, your listening to the shouty sjw mob anon. Obama however is pretty much fucked tho, especially after today.
>>
>>71756283
How is it a threat?

It's just a fact. It's got nothing to do with Obama, or Trump or politics. It's just a simple fact that nobody is going to pay 20% more for the same commodity when they can get it for 20% cheaper elsewhere.

It's not rocket science you mong.
>>
>>71754731
>>Trump would be wise to issue a statement that he will negotiate deals with the UK if they leave.

He's already said that in his interview on channel 4.
>>
>>71756182
Are you completely retarded?

What are trade treaties?

Do you think Australia and New Zealand are economically cut off from the Asia, America and even the fucking EU because they're independent states? I can buy their wine and lamb at fucking Tesco.
>>
>>71756346
No you don't have to, it just helps significantly and saves a lot of hassle for all parties involved.
>>
>>71749958
Cool story Bro now get back to fucking work, those pipes won't fit themselves
>>
Maybe you tards should stop and think for a second what that might mean for the rest of Britain.
>>
>>71756497
What are you talking about. A trade deal is not a promise of trade.
>>
>>71756577
>I can buy their wine and lamb at fucking Tesco.
And Tesco would greatly prefer it it were from the EU.

You're retarded for not understanding how business works. If it's not a big deal then how come literally every major business leader in the UK is against leaving the EU? Riddle me that one, spastic.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.