[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/t rump-i-believe-in-raisin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1450645308654.jpg (21 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1450645308654.jpg
21 KB, 540x360
http://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/trump-i-believe-in-raising-taxes-on-the-wealthy-including-myself

Where were you when Donald Trump won even more liberal votes?
>muh true conservative
>>
He doesn't have to win anymore conservative votes since he fucked el rato in the ass, now he's preparing for the stand off against Crookary
>>
>>71747580
lower taxes summer 2015
racing taxes summer 2016

wow! this guy is fucking shameless and his sheep are the most spineless cucks
>>
>>71747580
uh oh night of long knives boogaloo incoming
>>
File: 1461180488305.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1461180488305.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>71748152

>racing
>>
>>71747966
Basically this.

Today and yesterday he's playing up his moderate side to CA and New England voters. Meanwhile, Rato is bible thumping and pandering to states that already voted
>>
>>71748152

His position is still the same you shill. He was asked if he believes raising taxes on the wealthy, not on the lower middle class and below. Do better shill.
>>
>>71747580
Wasn't that always his plan? Closing tax loopholes and all that?
>>
>>71748152
His tax policy hasnt changed, he's emphasising different aspects.

It's not his fault you're retarded.

His position has been a 25% marginal rate that means 25%, as opposed to a marginal rate of 39.4% working out to an effective 20%.

Our tax policy is stupid and bloated.
He has never claimed to oppose progressive taxation, and I called this exact argument out when the tax policy dropped, and even called his change in emphasis.

The bomb he is saving to drop is a plan for the payroll taxes, which i would put money on him proposing as a flat tax across the board. Which would be another tax hike on the upper class and tax cut on the lower class, while being a simplification for businesses.
>>
>>71747580
Levin's gonna FREAK!!

seriously these "muh true conservative" flat taxers are insane

how could any non-rich person vote for Bush or Cruz
>>
>>71748911
This plan creates a 1 trillion dollar deficit annually. So how is this a good thing?
>>
>>71747580
Just one more step toward revealing himself as a full blown Democrat. The only thing he disagrees with the modern Democratic Party on is globalism versus nationalism.
>>
/pol/ will keep supporting him even if he replaces the wall with interracial breeding grounds.
>>
>>71749242
Pretty much this. The cult of personality is strong.
>>
>>71747580

He wants to pay down the debt. What an idiotic plan. Everyone knows we need to be $25+ trillion in debt to get the economy in full effect, right Hillary and Ted?
>>
>>71749235
1) a trillion dollar deficit with higher growth is better than the demonstrated alternative plans championed by his oppomemts, used by the last two presidents, of 800 billion dollar deficits coupled with stagnant growth

2) those projections are misconstrued based off an obvious low balling, no cuts taken into consideration, and ignoring changes to payroll and corporate tax revenues.
>>
Even mainstream news sources have been saying for a while now that Trump has broken with Republican economic doctrine, and that the Republican base hasn't cared. He's always appealed more to the Republican base (ie, lower-middle income class whites) than he has the elites (ie, the wealthy).
>>
>>71749070
>levin

I used to like this guy when he was actually a reasonable constitutional conservative, now his show is literally just Trump hit pieces on things he didn't even say 90% of the time.

Savage is much better anyways
>>
>>71747580
He clarified this before, he's lowering income rates for everyone, and corperate tax rates; however, many of the wealthy will lose their loopholes so they will effectively be taxes more than before. It will be more transparent.
>>
>>71749235
Doesn't properly account for the increased business and GDP the US will see, or the corruption cutting he will do to cut expenditures in several govt depts.
>>
>>71749965
Yeah, I always used to wonder why the Republican base would continually vote against their own economic interests by voting for neoliberals, but I guess I realized that all of the previous candidates have been parasitic neoliberals and as soon as someone not controlled by the multinationals comes along, the Republicans are happy to get onboard.
>>
>>71750400
Flat tax with deduction is best tax. If not for niggers, you could go full negative income tax on their asses.
>>
>>71748911
I know I'm being lazy but is there any source that you can allude to to support your claim? Genuinely interested.
>>
>>71747580
>trump supports trannies and increased taxes
>Obama is against massive migration of syrian immigrants

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?
Did I wake up on bizzaro earth or something?
>>
>>71750949
Agreed but Trumps plan is "flatter" than currently, and Cruz's uses a VAT which I distrust will pass as "intentend" we'll likely end up with both a VAT and income tax and a damn mess.

Trump's plan is in the right direction, can pass, and has less ways of getting retooled into a mess in congress without people realizing.

I am ok with steps in the right direction rather than biting off more than can be chewed.
>>
>>71751282
http://youtu.be/Y4_7zY6u4ps

Related, he isn't changing his policy from before.
>>
>>71748152

Dude, the rich pay 25% under trumps plan. Currently the "rich" pay about 10-14 percent, however the people at the top pay 4% or less in taxes.
>>
>>71751284
He doesn't support the trannies, he is apathetic. He knows its an issue that better left existing because the longer it exists the more people will hate democrats. Why solve the problem and be called a bigot? Just wait, after a few tranny rapes, they'll beg for bathroom laws, thats when you do it. Sadly liberals only ever learn this way.
>>
>>71748526
Trump changes his mind depending on what is political expedient.

he does not care about you, or this country.

you guys love to call cruz lyin ted, and then you insult him for sticking to his positions.

Trump will never do any of the shit he has said he will, your supporting a megalomaniac.

there will be no wall under trump
mexicans will flow in under trump
trannys will rape your kids under trump
debt will go up under trump
government will grow under trump
vets will still be dying in the streets under trump
taxes will go up under trump
corruption will grow under trump

wake the fuck up trumpsters, you have been had.
>>
>>71751888
Correct, its really not that he wants the rich taxed more per say, its that he wants people to be paying what people expect them to be, and for government connections to not be a deciding factor in what tax you pay.

Its not a call for weath redistribution, is a call for transparency and anti-corruption
>>
>>71751650
Pretty much. Until the ammendment allowing the income tax is abolished, the FairVAT (because a simple sales tax is just dumb) is a non-starter. And the flattening of the tax rate is a good step, but the deductions will be hard to kill.
>>
>>71752004
So we have nothing to lose, if you're right, same and worse would occur with clinton/sanders. Cruz is a Bush boy, he's shown that he'll flip flop when needed.
>>
>>71752231
Seems like Trump is leaving deductions which affect mostly working family's, deducting kids and such; which politically I get you have to do at least for now. Its all the other loopholes and purchasing solar equipment, donations, hedge people using capital gains rates, pork projects and special deals that the big boys use to get down to very low rates.

Heck, Trump himself has gotten breaks to make buildings for government projects, but I'd say if anyone should get a cut its those that build. NYC would be a worse hell hole if Trump never invested (along with other reasons).
>>
>>71752267
except he never has flip flopped. feel free to prove me wrong
PRO TIP: you cant

if your looking for flip flops please see donald trumps campaign, who changes his position based on whose votes he needs that week.
>>
>>71752600
Cruz voted for amnesty, faggot. Get out! out! out!
>>
File: image.png (807 KB, 680x714) Image search: [Google]
image.png
807 KB, 680x714
>>71752600
He couldn't decide whether he was supporting amnesty or inserting a poison pill and was just "pretending to be retarded". Meanwhile handing shit out with Glenn Kek at the border with illegals.

And as a "true christian" he should not have accepted Glenn calling him some messiah or whatever fucking blasphemous shit.
>>
>>71751282
My expectation about his payroll tax plan is conjecture, based on his talk about hating needless tax complications and his disbelief in regressive taxation. He might go towards a privatised investment scheme, but he doesn't seem to personally like just throwing money into stocks, and he's probably have gone with that earlier given how very republican a position it is.
No one's really proposing a drastic change, so I think he'll throw out something new but simpler.

The rest is just his states policy position and the effective rate of taxes is googlable, though I'm being hyperbolic, the large arguments about whether the rich should pay 36% or 39.4%, which was a money is long battle in Obama's first term, is meaningless when you look at the effective rates. It's a battle for show.
>>
>>71752686>>71752766
he killed amnesty you moron, i know its hard to understand all this, maybe ask your mom to explain it to you.
>>
>>71753456
It was dead with or without Cruz. Cruz's stunts in the senate purely to make him do better in the primary now, ended up costing Republicans senate seats, we could have had a few more.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.