[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it alright for black people to be racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: uZKK2l5.png (31 KB, 1241x115) Image search: [Google]
uZKK2l5.png
31 KB, 1241x115
Why is it alright for black people to be racist
>>
>>71747264
uh, i dunno, probably those 500 years of systematic oppression.
>>
>>71747264
The democrats can't afford to lose the black man's vote.
>>
>>71747510
Slavery was the best thing to happen to modern day niggers.
>>
Because you won't kill them but they will kill you. From violence comes all power.
>>
>>71747264
Lower expectations. Even lefties excuse it as they dindu kno no better.
>>
>>71747510
Where at? I'm curious how you came to the number 500.
>>
They wuz kangz n shiet
>>
Because racism requires, etc appeal to semantics
>>
>>71747264
I think it's because many people deep down don't really care what a dindu like that has to say, people don't take them seriously at all.
Liberal cucks and SJWs will literally defend anything, look at how they defend Muslims that commit horrible religiously-motivated crimes.
>>
>>71747264
I'm more interested in why anyone but a cop would bother developing a fucking full-spectrum of model car profiles by demographic.

Do niggers just fantasize about crime nonstop?
>>
>>71747264
because everybody know the truth
>>
because theyre stupid so everybody forgives them for everything, kind of like you don't take it personally when a cat hisses at you(r penis)
>>
>>71749043
Come now Anon, you know the answer to that question already
>>
>>71747510
Still doesn't grant the right to be outwardly racist and not get called out on it.

Stop being a nigger for once...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.