[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITALY YES https://muslimstatistics.wordpress. com/2016/04/2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-04-22-11-03-16.png (258 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-22-11-03-16.png
258 KB, 720x1280
ITALY YES

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/04/20/italy-90-of-teens-would-convert-to-islam-if-islamic-state-conquered-their-country-survey/
>>
This has to be the most ridiculous survey I've ever heard of. A survey of 13-year-olds.

Secondly,
>muslimstatistics.wordpress.com

Don't even get me started on this. Anyone who gets baited by this needs to 3D print a dildo modeled after their own penis and go fuck themselves.
>>
File: I-Like-That.gif (2 MB, 285x284) Image search: [Google]
I-Like-That.gif
2 MB, 285x284
>>71746799
>needs to 3D print a dildo modeled after their own penis and go fuck themselves.
>>
File: giphy.gif (219 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
219 KB, 480x360
>>71746591

>wordpress
>>
>>71746799
>Anyone who gets baited by this needs to 3D print a dildo modeled after their own penis and go fuck themselves.
Most beatiful slur I've seen.
>>
>>71746591
>live in the west
>women are sluts
>parents are divorced
>mommy brings her boyfriends every week to wrestle in the room
>sister is on her fifth 30 year old boyfriend, she hasn't even graduated highschool yet
>friends are on heroin or smoking weed all day
>all the girls go for only the richest most buff men, leaving 80% of men just taking scraps of women
>only thing to look forward to is a decade of busting your ass for shit pay, until you hit your 30s and if you're lucky, you'll have an okay job
>if you get married it will be to a busted up party slut that feels she could have done better
>work 70 hours a week to feed your family, your wife is fucking niggers behind your back and divorces you after a few years
>she gets half your stuff, you cant see your own kids, just gotta work to fund her independent lifestyle.

Yeah I mean, why would anyone want Islam to destroy the west or anything, aint it grand?
>>
>die
>lie about beliefs

gee I wonder what I would chose
>>
>>71746591
>25 students

the confidence interval on this would be gigantic.
>>
>>71747260
>Islam destroys the west
>we all go on living our now normal Muslim lives
>while this happens I plan to wage guerilla warfare on Muslim overlords

I actually pleasure myself to this
>>
File: Medicine4all.jpg (41 KB, 513x720) Image search: [Google]
Medicine4all.jpg
41 KB, 513x720
Wasn't there a survey of 13 year olds in Britain recently asking them to identify their gender, and they were given 28 different choices or some shit?

Why are they trying to fuck with little kids' heads so much? Just to get them on Big Pharma's pills?

This time will be marked as a dark one in history. Ship it.
>>
Makes sense. The 13 year old girls would submit because it is the nature of women and the 13 year old boys would become muslim to have a chance at getting a legal collection of rapetoys in the form of multiple wives.
>>
Islam is better than atheism.
>>
>>71746591

>April 1st
>>
The real % wouldn't be far from the one reported. I mean this is basically asking whether you're going to choose martyrdom or just lie. There are very few devout Christians left in Italy and probably even they would just lie and repent later.
A better question would be: would you fight the Islamic State to prevent it from conquering your country?
>>
File: 1459096943596.jpg (36 KB, 557x640) Image search: [Google]
1459096943596.jpg
36 KB, 557x640
>>71746591
>sample size of 25 middle school students
>>
>>71746591
>25 13 years old

This is some multi poligender interdimensional bait
>>
>>71747346
>>71747544
>>71747781

all valid reasons to convert.
>>
>>71746591
>25 students aged 13, posted on a blog called muslimstatistics on 1st of april in english translated from german
Interesting
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.