[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HATE AMERICAN COMPANIES! FUCK THEM. ALL OF THEM.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: fegg.png (68 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
fegg.png
68 KB, 228x221
Jesus fucking christ. The american companies literally feed on customer tears.
I still have shit to deal with chase after I finished my college degree. I told chase to CLOSE MY ACCOUNT but they only closed the SAVINGS ACCOUNT pretending to be dumb. And now some scam-my yearly subscription company charged me through paypal. (Lynda.com) because sneaky linedkin jew their customers through designing a confusing subscription canceling page. It overcharged me for 5 month since I don't check my god damn paypal.

And AT&T. And Comcast. Oh god AT&T literally OVERCHARGES you EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME. You have to spend 2 WEEKS arguing for a refund.

They are intentional, rite?
>>
I paid for a LinkedIn premium account by accident. Charged me £1k. Fortunately my work managed to loan me the money til I got a refund
>>
Back to your 25 hour a day shift, Ching Poo
>>
>>71745377

Lol why are you doing business with these companies? Fucking cuck.

You're just a moron that didn't do price shopping.
>>
>>71745528
You can't use T-Mobile in a restroom. Their signal is too fucking non-existent.
>>
>>71745525
Yes I'm making your nike sir.
>>
File: IMG_20160422_135347.jpg (1 MB, 2029x2178) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_135347.jpg
1 MB, 2029x2178
>>71745686

So very comfy
>>
>>71745377
the god emperor will put these companies back in line dont worry
>>
File: yes_plz.jpg (18 KB, 429x420) Image search: [Google]
yes_plz.jpg
18 KB, 429x420
>>71745891
T...Trump senpai
>>
Its an alarming strategy with a lot of American companies.

Ever tried to cancel Time Warner? Make the call and think everything is good, then you get a letter in the mail saying you owe them $200 for the months you had already moved out and supposedly canceled.
>>
File: 1461291421148.png (210 KB, 834x645) Image search: [Google]
1461291421148.png
210 KB, 834x645
AT&T hijacks your communications, and it's somehow perfectly legal for them to do so.

>>>/g/54160527
>>
>>71745377

RARE. Use a master ball on this one boys!
>>
>>71746253
They are starting to do this in China, too. In a even more hilarious way. They put ads in the page through hijacking. They make millions in a month. And the majority of Chinese websites are starting to use HTTPS after this.
>>
>>71745377
So much better than fucking Chinese companies though. China has no consumer protection and as such is a fourth world country shit hole.
>>
>>71746253
i don't think you understand what a DNS server is or does
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.