[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confederate emblem removed at U.S. Capitol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13
File: f-missflag-b-20150626.jpg (707 KB, 3500x2333) Image search: [Google]
f-missflag-b-20150626.jpg
707 KB, 3500x2333
>WASHINGTON — State flags, including the controversial Mississippi flag featuring the Confederate battle emblem, will no longer hang in the tunnel at the U.S. Capitol where each had been displayed.
>Rep. Candice Miller, R-Mich., said Thursday the flags, which had been removed during renovations, will instead be replaced with prints of each state’s commemorative coin.
>“Given the controversy surrounding confederate imagery, I decided to install a new display,’’ Miller, chairwoman of the House Administration Committee, said in a statement. “I am well aware of how many Americans negatively view the Confederate flag, and, personally, I am very sympathetic to these views. However, I also believe that it is not the business of the federal government to dictate what flag each state flies.’’
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/04/21/confederate-flag-removed-us-capitol-tunnel/83337106/

The cuckening continues. How long until English is banned and replaced by a form of niggerbabble?
>>
>chairwoman
erry time
>>
>>71745369
>Rep. Candice Miller, R-Mich

Get rid of that cunt, destroy her politically, she cant hold a fucking republican position and be against the confederate flag.

100 years ago they would just shoot her.
>>
>>71745369
This is bullshit if their going to replace one flag then they have to replace them all.
>>
How about an initiative to remove the Albert Pike statue?
>>
>>71745369
if you erase your mistakes you're doomed to repeat them

don't fuck with history
>>
>>71745369
>However, I also believe that it is not the business of the federal government to dictate what flag each state flies.’’
The irony is beyond words.
>>
Wait what? The U.S. Capitol has their own subway and they wont give us one high speed rail those cucks
>>
File: niggers love slavery.jpg (649 KB, 861x849) Image search: [Google]
niggers love slavery.jpg
649 KB, 861x849
>>71745768

>mistakes

2% of Americans owned slaves, black men owned slaves and white people were slaves under blacks. Blacks fought for the right to own slaves in court and won it for the entire country, over 600k white men died supposedly fighting for black peoples freedom, Africa used slavery before, and even after, and to this day.. and bragged about its economic benefits.. and the jews brought the blacks to America, and south America, and sold them.

There is very little to be "ashamed" about in relation to slavery, and much more to be proud about. Also, the confederate flag has fucking absolutely nothing to do with slavery, when 2% owned slaves.

Who was fighting over slavery? It sure wasnt the fucking 98%

People who rewrite history to undermine America as a nation should be executed for treason.
>>
>>71745369
>we're the land of the free, you have free speech and freedom of expression here!
>remove that flag, it's against freedom!

Fat plz
>>
>>71746258

This is Sweden tier cuckoldry.
>>
>>71745889
Modern public transportation would be a far too efficient use of government funds and would piss off the auto and oil lobbies.
>>
>>71745369
I won't be suprised if this incident leads to a major supreme court hearing.
>>
>>71746373
Canada is worse, it just goes to show freedom of expression and speech isn't really free.

We've all been duped.
>>
File: Scalia.jpg (42 KB, 701x488) Image search: [Google]
Scalia.jpg
42 KB, 701x488
>>71746749

Not like it would matter given they cucked the court by offing Scalia.
>>
>>71745369

This is what happens when you dont kill yoru Nigger president.

Hes gonna shit up all sorts of things on his way out the door.
>>
File: Two Cancerous Canadian Cucks.jpg (168 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Two Cancerous Canadian Cucks.jpg
168 KB, 620x465
>>71746786

Yea, but in the end our country has a smaller population, and its mostly chinks and niggers and shitskins at this point. Canada is like a third world country, this isnt even a white country anymore... so we cant be held to white standards, yes Canadians are cucked.

But the US, they have 10x our population. They matter, and they are the west. Now the west is cucked, Sweden tier cucked.
>>
>>71747175
Not that bad yet, but I don't see it getting better considering we're gonna have a Trudeau PM for the next 10-15 years
>>
>>71747170
Believe me we know
The sad part is how many Americans still think he's great
Makes me want to send them to you guys for land mine removal duty
>>
File: cuc.jpg (144 KB, 629x679) Image search: [Google]
cuc.jpg
144 KB, 629x679
>>71746838
>>
>>71747416
When is this faggot going to stop shitposting on 4chan and release hl3?
>>
File: HT_flag2_ml_140814_16x9_992.jpg (58 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
HT_flag2_ml_140814_16x9_992.jpg
58 KB, 992x558
So
people are allowed to wave a the ISIS flag around because free speech
But a flag that has relations to a defunct nation that happened to use slavery at one point is a no-no?
>>
>>71747497
I'd be ripping that shit down instantly and wiping my ass with it
>>
File: well cuckd.jpg (264 KB, 900x880) Image search: [Google]
well cuckd.jpg
264 KB, 900x880
>>71747416
>>
File: Jason Kenney.jpg (951 KB, 1280x860) Image search: [Google]
Jason Kenney.jpg
951 KB, 1280x860
>>71747310

The wishful side of me is saying we could have based Jason Kenney, but the pragmatic side in me says Trudeau goes 8 years, then Mulcuck for 4, then another liberal.
>>
>>71747759
Mulcair is out already

It'll be Trudeau for 10 at least
>>
>>71746838
>shot down climate change fraud

Meaning he shot down climate change deniers right?

Also, this is the guy that on the day he died, they found 13 dead bald eagles in his hometown or something right?
>>
File: breivik6.jpg (39 KB, 526x572) Image search: [Google]
breivik6.jpg
39 KB, 526x572
>>71748045
>>
Dnno how people can complain about dems, when its republicans who are doing this shit

cuckservative traitor.
Just another fucking liberal.
>>
File: cuckservative.png (111 KB, 284x304) Image search: [Google]
cuckservative.png
111 KB, 284x304
>>71748229
>>
>>71745369
Never understood why there was so much tolerance of Confederate symbols in the US when 'might makes right' see to be the prevailing philosophy.
Surely the defeated south deserves only humiliation and ridicule for its foolishness.
>>
>>71745369
Wow really removing some state flags because try resemble confederate symbols

What the fuck the war was 150 years ago

Nobody Alive today ever even met anyone who even met anyone who was alive during the civil war
>>
>>71749605
Yeah, cause that's how you heal a country, right?

Worked great when you faggots did it to Germany after WW1.

Fucking idiot. Read some goddamn history.
>>
File: aaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHH.jpg (218 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHH.jpg
218 KB, 534x820
>I also believe that it is not the business of the federal government to dictate what flag each state flies
>I also believe that it is the business of the federal government to censor the decisions of the states to suit our status quo
>>
File: Tubman Nigger.png (199 KB, 561x275) Image search: [Google]
Tubman Nigger.png
199 KB, 561x275
>>71745369
Remember, this is all Dylann Roof's fault. So is putting a nigger on our money. He's the one to blame.
>>
>>71749605
Our prevailing philospphy is your old abandoned one -- English common law tradition and tolerance of eccentricity. You are the ones who think that nobody has any innate rights and the police can enter your home at any time.
>>
>>71749973

the "confederate flag" is not the flag of the confederacy. its a battle flag. its modern use comes from when it was adopted as a symbol of resistance to the equality of black people. it is a racist symbol.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.