[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else think the roles of men and women are slowly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: emasculated manliness.jpg (106 KB, 457x640) Image search: [Google]
emasculated manliness.jpg
106 KB, 457x640
Does anyone else think the roles of men and women are slowly reversing?

>more women are getting higher education then men
>women are caring less about their clothing and appearance while men are spend more and more time on it
>men are becoming A LOT more insecure than women
I should add that this only really applies to young people in the west.
>>
>>71745232
Which of these are roles exactly?
>>
>>71745232

OP pls... you need to be 18 to use this board.
>>
>>71745433
He means roles as a whole, as in are we seeing a trend in which men become the more emotional and caring sex while women become the more career driven sex, none of those are roles but trends that can be looked at to see the role reversals.
>>
You only see what you want to see. There are numales in my college town but still plenty of Chads.
>>
>>71745232
No, the roles are just breaking down so there's more cross pollination. Women are graduating more because academics are retarded and started prioritizing women even though they were passing about evenly.

A true reversal is near impossible. Our biology will not allow it.
>>
>>71745545
Ah I see, thank you for clarifying
>>
>>71745433
Are you going to really argue semantics?

1.) Recently women are dominating the higher education field.

2.) Men are becoming obsessed with their appearance and how they act. It seems to me like every new generation of guys is more insecure than the rest. women on the other hand largely don't give a fuck about these things.

Anyway, these are just some things I've noticed and I wanted to know if I'm the only one.
>>
File: 1456829718624.jpg (158 KB, 478x463) Image search: [Google]
1456829718624.jpg
158 KB, 478x463
>>71745232
>Women demand to be let into male roles
>Male roles, to be quite honest, suck donkey balls.
>Since now more women are doing men roles, men can kick back and chill at home.
How is this bad?
>>
Just listen to the radio and listen to the white guy feel good folk pop bullshit about being nice and being in love. It's awful sappy bullshit that belongs in basic bitch romantic comedy drivel, and it dominates all the white girl stations by me.

That's the message of white masculinity in pop culture right now and it's faux sentimental bullshit, and will be looked upon as being as gay as 80s hair metal power ballads are today. On the electronic and hip hop stations, the music is a lot better and the men are more assertive. White people will have another Nirvana type band soon and the faux sentimental shit and by extension a lot of nu-male culture will fall out of style. The popularity of Trump and the deaths of Bowie and Prince are symptoms of a cultural shift. All the talk of revolution on both sides of the political aisle point to a massive discontent, and all that's needed is a popular figurehead to embody that.

So don't worry about how feminine the men are becoming. Some will continue on that path but it will fall out f favor soon.
>>
Maybe you just hang around a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>71749271
jokes on you I don't hang out with anybody haha
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.