[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ LITERALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: polbtfo.jpg (146 KB, 708x938) Image search: [Google]
polbtfo.jpg
146 KB, 708x938
Don't you retards ever get tired of being wrong?
>>
>X happens
>/pol/ LITERALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT OMG GUYZZ GIVE ME ATTENTION IM SUCH A NEWFAG AND I NEED TO UPLOAD TO r/4chan
>>
No source. 1/10 bait.
>>
>>71744428
>mostly false

>that """"""source """"""
>>
>>71744543
>>71744585
It's Snopes you retards
http://www.snopes.com/transgender-filming-women-restroom/
>>
>>71744538
They keep doing it because retards like you keep responding.
>>
File: mixture.jpg (143 KB, 718x773) Image search: [Google]
mixture.jpg
143 KB, 718x773
>>71744662
>snopes

Lol. These are too good
>false: Literally everything about the claim
>Mixture
>>
>>71744662
Snopes revealed itself as liberal propaganda doe and is in no way neutral.
>>
File: 1397393534928.gif (144 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1397393534928.gif
144 KB, 125x125
>>71744428
>"A man dressed up as a woman and filmed other women in the bathroom."

>"NUH UH YOU STUPID FUCKING RACIST SEXIST MISOGYNISTIC BASTARD! YOU'RE LYING! THAT HAPPENED IN 2013, NOT 2016! I BET YOU FEEL REALLY FUCKING DUMB NOW, HUH? BTFO!"
>>
so he filmed women in their bathroom but wasnt a tranny?

hahahahahahahahaahah
>>
That guy is Aztec as FUCK. Jesus, it's like he stepped off an ancient UFO
>>
>>71744662
Like i said..

>that """""source """"""'
>>
>>71744859
Literally penis inspection day.

Fucking meme magic
>>
>>71744428
>What's false
Literally only the first seven words of that entire paragraph are in any way related to the claim listed. Everything else is completely pointless.
>>
>>71744428
this literally proves us right you baiting autist

>guy takes advantage of the system and poses as a woman to take creepshots
>>
literally who and who gives a fuck
>>
>>71744428
>Passings laws that makes this easier for pervs to do

good job lefties
>>
>>71744428
Any site that uses true/false in such a colorful way should NOT be trusted
That's just what I've learned
>>
>>71744859
Conservatives also need to make sure the parts are working so there might be a more physical, manual inspection. This of course is necessary to stop trannies from shitting where they want.
>>
>>71744428
The first of many just fucking wait
>>
>>71744428
>3 YEARS AGO
>THE GUY WASN'T EVEN TRANSSEXUAL

LYIN TED
>>
>>71745402
You realize these tranny laws don't apply to actual rapists and pedophiles right? Just like on Breitbart about the actual man, not even pretending to be a woman, who was filming children in the stalls. These anti-tranny laws don't even affect these people.
>>
>>71744428
>Claim: What happened.
>What's true: Exactly everything that was claimed.
>What's false: Nothing, but we get paid to lie to the goy, so we have to make something up related to our feelings and argue against things that were never claimed so we can pretend to be winning

Kikes on Parade.
>>
>>71744909
remember when trump posted black crime stats on twitter and fox corrected him because the number was like 95% instead of 90% blacks killed by blacks?
>>
>>71744538
wow look now he's trying damage control xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>71744428
> Mostly False

>implies that there is still truth to it
>>
>>71744428
Of course he didn't identify himself as transgender to try to get out of it three years ago. But he could now. How are you going to prove he isn't? Are you even allowed to question someone's gender identity at all?
>>
>>71744428
>everything happened but the date was wrong
>mostly false

THAT IS SOME ORWELLIAN DOUBLE SPEAK RIGHT THERE
>>
>>71745549
>Be pedophile
>decide to dress up as a girl and use the girl's bathroom because tolerance
>???
>profit

Do you see the problem here?
>>
>>71744538
Good job giving him attention.
You can tighten the noose now.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.