[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender Bathrooms, Public View
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png (32 KB, 976x548) Image search: [Google]
2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png
32 KB, 976x548
Do you favour or oppose a law requiring transgender people to use the bathroom which corresponds to their gender of birth?

In March North Carolina passed a bill which prohibits transgender people from using the bathrooms used by their current gender and instead required them to use the bathrooms of the gender they were born as, something at least seven other states are considering. The state's Attorney General says that he will not defend the law, and large companies including PayPal have already canceled their plans to expand their presence in North Carolina as a result of the law.

https://today.yougov.com/news/2016/04/07/transgender-bathrooms/

Not even 50% of Democrats oppose the law. I wonder what effect this has on the public's psyche. People see the likes of PayPal shilling hard for this change, but most people don't want to shill hard for it. But people are seeing the elites shill for it, and they must feel detached from the elites by this. The elites begin to look like a cosy club of degenerates shilling for their odd policies.
>>
Strategically not listing the "Don't Care" percentage
>>
>>71744555
Exactly. I file this issue squarely under the "who gives a shit" category.

This nation has much bigger problems to focus on.
>>
This is the most pressing issue for cuckservatives like Cruz, banning people from taking a shit.
>>
>>71744418

Holy shit who gives a fuck? If a tranny wants to use a woman's bathroom, that's fine. If a woman gets scared and cries sexual assault, that's fine too. Let them do what they want, just don't force the government to make stupid laws.

The same goes for locker rooms.

I would rather see trannies get arrested than the government make pointless laws to force shit on people.
>>
I mean... they can't use either bathroom if we just execute them.
>>
>>71744418
Not even Trump is stupid enough to fall for this wedge issue crap. As long as you aren't fucking with anyone, just use whatever bathroom you're comfortable in.
>>
File: url.gif (479 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
url.gif
479 KB, 500x235
>>71744418

Seriously, I was hearing lots of stuff about some terrible anti-lgbt law, one that is so horrible that even the UK gives out a traveling warning and famous people cancel their gigs in that state.

Just now I googled what this law is about.

what the actual fuck is going on?
Is this really just about people having to use the bathroom that corresponds to their gender of birth?
Are people really acting like they just made it legal to hang blacks again because of THAT?!

and more importantly, why are the feelings of a 0.1% minority more important than the feelings of the other 99.9%?
>>
>>71744418
Yeah, faggots have been benefitting from two things: Chinese style top-down unappealable ukases that tell the People to go fuck themselves, and most "bigots" actually being nice people who don't know what this is about but want to say the nice thing.
No faggot campaign can survive an informed public.
>>
>>71745197
Keeping degenerates out of the wrong bathroom equals banning people from shitting? Is that like a moritorium on immigration from muslim countries equals a ban on muslums?

Stop exaggerating you reactionary fuck-wit. You sound like a goddamn democrat.
>>
Best Carolina here

The bill only effects state buildings (schools).

Its in response to a Charlotte ordinance that demanded all bathrooms be open to whoever.

I dont give a shit but I like the heat so I support hb2. Even if I hate McCrory for his toll road scam.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.