[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TEACHER FIRED FOR BEING A CUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1447763217563.jpg (93 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1447763217563.jpg
93 KB, 763x652
>A New Jersey high school teacher was forced to resign this month for showing his class a popular John Oliver clip that urged viewers to “Make Donald Drumpf Again.”

http://nypost.com/2016/04/22/teacher-axed-for-showing-make-donald-drumpf-again-video/
>>
File: 1460675975148.png (169 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1460675975148.png
169 KB, 1000x700
>>71743940
+420 Stumped
>>
>>71743940
When is see Drumpf my first thought is, absolute retard"..
>>
>>71743940
>humorless Middletown South High School brass still pushed out teacher Joe Ventre after getting complaints from a thin-skinned parent who learned about the screening from her child, sources told The Post.
>it's okay to indoctrinate your kids get a sense of humor lighten up
>>
File: drumpf.jpg (48 KB, 810x426) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
48 KB, 810x426
>>71744055
>these are the people that push the meme
>>
>>71744055

referencing Drumpf gets mad upvoats... muh karmaaaa
>>
Best news I've heard all week
>>
Public school is just a liberal fart factory. The 20k a year dem programs supporting, common core spewing, lefty wackos are just indoctrinating kids.
>>
>>71744162
If this shit was the other way around people would be applauding that school for stopping h8 speech in 2016
>>
>>71743940
Kek, I don't like it when conservatice get fired for showing something "inappropriate" but it's nice to see they hold cucks up to the same standard
>>
File: 5Kcudw9.jpg (166 KB, 634x833) Image search: [Google]
5Kcudw9.jpg
166 KB, 634x833
>>71744988
Dubs, but don't go around thinking they're just wackos. These people have an agenda against freedom and jobs, and for welfare and dependency. We've gotta resist them!
>>
seems like free speech truly is dead, take a fucking joke america
>>
>>71745270
Not the teacher's place to do this Ahmed
>>
>>71745194
This is true, they did spend two and a half years learning from the masters of liberal indoctrination at collage.
>>
I used to watch Last Week Tonight because, despite it having a left leaning bias, it was somewhat humorous. This was when John was trying to build a following and reputation so he wasn't really pushing too much, just satire.

But as soon as he got big enough to get more creative freedom the show started going downhill, with every episode having some SJW agenda. As a Brit who wants to emigrate to the US I always like to see a UK comedian make it over there, but I'm ashamed to be associated with him via nationality
>>
>>71745481

You never had a teacher that made jokes in the classroom tyrece?
>>
>>71746144
>showing HBO programs now constitutes """""""teaching""""""

Fuck off retard
>>
>>71746265

I bet if he had showed a Fox News video making fun of liberals you'd be okay with it you unprincipled conservacuck
>>
>>71746523
How about no tv in the classroom muhammed
>>
>>71746523

its one thing to show a movie or tv show to make some educational point, but showing a fucking retard inbred butter tooth brit trying to be clever to make some retarded, non-sequitar political point is disgusting.

imagine the nightmares those kids will have now that they've seen ugly incarnate. They will never be the same.
>>
File: 1448214417688.jpg (141 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
1448214417688.jpg
141 KB, 669x664
>le drumpf meme XDDDD
>gets fired

Kek
>>
Liberals:

>raycism is baaad mmkay
>respect other cultures
>wan rays da hooman rays

>hahaha look at this funny ethnic name
>let's make fun of some guy's name
>fact checking, what is that? news comedy guy said it so it must be true

DON'T YOU DARE WEAR DREADLOCKS APPROPRIATION CULTURAL RAYP RAYYYPPPP
>>
>>71745715
I feel like we always get the worst Brits. Leftists automatically assume anyone with a British accent is intelligent, so we get shitbags like Piers and Oliver.
>>
>>71743940
Every time I'm about to give up on everything, a story like this gives me a sliver of hope.
>>
lol damn
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.