[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Molyneux finally lost it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 16816541515.jpg (47 KB, 1159x736) Image search: [Google]
16816541515.jpg
47 KB, 1159x736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OU4pAqt59g

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>71743618
Yeah the title sounds a bit mad but the conversation was fundamentally about relationships, classic Molyneux territory.
>>
but was she an argument?
>>
File: merchant55.png (529 KB, 586x773) Image search: [Google]
merchant55.png
529 KB, 586x773
>>71743618
>>71744798

>classic Molyneux territory.

So I see the molyjew has resorted to Salon tier clickbait.
>>
File: qrwDX_.gif (495 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
qrwDX_.gif
495 KB, 320x180
>mfw not an argument
>>
>>71743618
No, he still got it under control
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBY0bZWKehQ
>>
>>71745137

It's not even clickbait.

Call-in shows are always a funny excerpt from the conversation. Clickbait is when a title is deceptive and shocking and it turns out not to be a big deal (10 WAYS YOU COULD DIE IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES).

In this call, the guy was dating a Columbian prostitute and bought her a cow, and was saving to buy her a water buffalo.

He was sort of a faggot though, and complained about how he couldn't live developed Western countries or return to his hometown of New York because of how awful women are and how he will just have to jack off in the basement.

There are literally millions of wanton white women. People who complain that they can't get laid in this culture of degeneracy -- its like, are you even trying? That's really all that you want, and you can't even have that? How fucking incapable are you?
>>
>>71743618
"I'm saving up for a water buffalo" Fucking hell this video has been hilarious so far, 5:35 to see Molyneux lose his shit.
>>
File: smh_fam.jpg (20 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
smh_fam.jpg
20 KB, 804x446
>>71746236

YOUR
HOUSE
>>
just saw it, fucking hilarious.
>>
>>71746236
it was the last thing i clicked on yesterday before i wanted to go to sleep.
>>
>>71746250
It's cambodgia you retard. He mentionned Vietnam at some point in relation to it.
>>
Neo lost his eyes after taking the red pill.
>>
>>71747970

o yeah u rite, typo

thx my leafy nigga
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.