[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NO MEANS NO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3553343/Man-sent-abusive-texts-REFUSING-sleep-woman-date.html
>>
HUH. She wasted 2 HOURS? Holy shit that's NOTHING compared to what they put us through.
>>
>>71743534
harassment doesnt work the other way around obviously lol
women can be the most fucking obnoxious texters. Ive been called by drunk friends at early hours of the morning and get less annoyed with them
>>
After reading those batshit texts, I wouldn't want to have sex with her, either.
>>
>>71743534
>it takes me a solid 120 minutes to get to the point where i feel my physical appearance is acceptable
>this is your fault

jesus
>>
>You didn't want to sleep with me????
>ARE YOU GAY OR SOMETHING
>Your dick must be tiny, or something!

Feminism is a mental disorder.
>>
File: 7322898-3x2-700x467 (1).jpg (43 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
7322898-3x2-700x467 (1).jpg
43 KB, 700x467
>>71743690
>>71743928
Takes me about 15-20 to shower, shave and shit.
Dressed in 3-5.

Out the door in under 25 min.
>>
>>71744109
Wake up. Already dressed. Finish flat beer that's still in my hand. Out the door in 25 seconds. Pee.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (81 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
81 KB, 800x420
>>71744329
I meant for getting ready for a "date".
>Leafbro confirmed as going it a bit rough for the ladies...
>>
I've been asked if I was gay 3 times for refusing to sleep with women. Feels fucking bad man.

Women have been fed this belief that men are all sex crazed animals when really the gender that's most focused on sex is women. Literally all they talk about is sex. All they read and watch on tv is drama with sex.

Men send people to the moon and women gossip about sex.
>>
>>71744521
that's what the ladies like
too many guys on our side of the planet are nu-male faggots and the girls won't go for them if they want a quick plowing
>>
File: gentle rape hentai.jpg (75 KB, 478x513) Image search: [Google]
gentle rape hentai.jpg
75 KB, 478x513
>>71743534
Was she gross?
I bet she was gross.

Although refusing to have sex with a woman is technically sexual abuse according to that one chart I can't be bothered to find.
>>
>>71744819
they seem to be under the impression that if they are picky about who they consort with, the person they do eventually choose is obligated to accept.
>>
>>71743534
The daily mail is simply copypasting whatever is on reddit's front page now?
>>
How is one girl's texts considered news. I hate this generation.
>>
>>71745200
it's the backswing. people are fucking tired of hearing how terrible males and whites are, so news sites are testing out other approaches to get them clicks
>>
>>71744962
Soon consensual sex will be considered sexual abuse.
>>
File: jcTebRt.jpg (353 KB, 1280x659) Image search: [Google]
jcTebRt.jpg
353 KB, 1280x659
So, when is this man-pig getting the electric chair for no-sex rape?
>>
>>71745590
Beautiful, the exact pic I was talking about.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.