[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is pol such a boogeyman for other boards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1459300941175.jpg (12 KB, 301x325) Image search: [Google]
1459300941175.jpg
12 KB, 301x325
Why is pol such a boogeyman for other boards?
>>
Because /pol/ has a tendency to shitpost on other boards. There's a reason this is a containment board.
>>
>>71743634
Everyone shitposts, dude. Is it bad when pol does it because of the brand of shitposting pol has?
>>
>>71743373
Strong fascist opnions. And we just love to rub them in other people's faces
>>
Because it's become a hub for right wing nationalist propaganda, and anyone associated with that is undermined socially. The fact that 4chan's shooters came from /r9k/ and /pol/ surprised no one. The collective response was "well, of course it was those boards".
Racism and nationalism seem like retarded interests when you're actually being productive in life.
>>
>>71743797
Politics is a more sensitive subject. Honestly, I dont think theres any difference in quality between /pol/ and the comments section on any article on any political news site. Talking about these things just tends to rile people up.
>>
when /pol/ posts out of /pol/ we come off as very loud obnoxious faggots. kind of like a furry, or a gay, or a tranny, or any kind of attention whore that is eager for (you)s.
>>
>>71743373
Newfags who can't deal with racism on 4chan of all fucking places. Every board shitposts its memes on other boards, but /pol/ is the only one that gets hate for it
>>
>>71744024
>The fact that 4chan's shooters came from /r9k/ and /pol/ surprised no one

citation needed
>>
File: 67463.jpg (32 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
67463.jpg
32 KB, 453x500
>>71743373
because /pol/ is part of every boards culture its just beaten into submission by mods because having a opinion or saying what eve rthe fuck you want is by todays standards "not politically correct"
>>
>>71744116
Of course, but politics is in everything now.

Look at video games. Those have become very sociopolitical over the past decade with people like Anita or game devs trying to force their political idealizations in their games.

I get going into a thread and saying, "JEWS!" is retarded, but there's politics in almost everything now and the fact that some people want to avoid talking about it doesn't make it go away.
>>
/pol/ is a board of peace
>>
Typically when you posts truths that go against hugbox opinions of people they become irrationally angry and try to just dismiss what you say because you're "this" or "that" to them.

In reality they are just fucking loonies in their own little world. I was talking to some people the other day about how Hitler actually escaped to Argentina and that there is FBI documentation of it and a few guys threatened to kick my ass and were calling me all sorts of names and shit even though you can google it right now. That's how the other boards are, they hear things that are true and just get irrationally angry.
>>
>>71743634
Im from /a/ and /v/ and those boards are just bait shitposting generals by now
>>
>>71745814
/a/spie /v/irgin? That's 2 strikes my man...
>>
>>71744143
This

You don't shock anyone you just come off as annoying pricks. No one cares about da joos on /a/ for example

Also most /pol/ users are super obvious
>>
>>71745915
And /pol/ is the third one
>>
>>71746233
*sigh*
Yeah... it is...
>>
Because its so easy to connect /pol/ with other boards
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.