[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Global Cooperation without Global Government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
Human survival depends upon spreading beyond this world. Those who oppose the long term survival of our species through colonization are unrealistic, self-destructive, and thus irrelevant.

The vast resources available to our species are ripe for the picking. We need a global commission to coordinate cooperation among the various interests of this world to colonize and develop the moon. Then we need to step beyond.

This tribal bullshit has got to stop. We have work to do, and only ignorance and hate stand in our way.
>>
>>71743103
>We need a global commission to coordinate cooperation among the various interests of this world to colonize and develop the moon.
That is already under planning phase, they also have plans to colonize mars and 1 of the moons of jupiter called Europa and 1 of Saturn called Titan, both of which have possibility of containing life due to presence of liquid water.
>>
>>71743540
Thanks NSA, but we need a real global movement, instead of your imaginary defeatist bullshit disseminated to keep the people under control.

Tomorrow cannot be allowed to belong to the technoligarchs and their robot armies.
>>
>>71743103

>globalism
>not the entire reason we havent already built a base on the moon

It's difficult to do anything at all when we have to fund every other tard country that cant defend themselves.

TRUMP 2016
>>
>>71743103
I believe humans were made for this planet.

And the think about colonizing the moon is we have to really go there first.

Or we could just pretend the whole multiworld species thing and shoot it in a movie studio too.

Would that work?
>>
>>71743715
>Thanks NSA
huehuehuehue
>>71743715
>but we need a real global movement, instead of your imaginary defeatist bullshit disseminated to keep the people under control.
What the fuck are you talking about mate? I just pointed out that there are at least 4 targets of future colonization in our solar system. Why are you being this agressive?
>>
>>71743743
Confederated corporatism: interest groups and organizations working together on a project. A loose collective.

NOT globalism. We aren't ready for globalism yet.

We need to work together on a massive scale project. Through that, we can begin to understand that we are one people, living on a planet in space, with a single, clear, collective purpose: our own enduring prosperity and survival.
>>
>>71744117
You are a shill. What is currently "planned" is a feudal style oligarchy where literal individuals outright own whole planets.

What needs to happen is open ended colonization for the benefit of all. Access to the frontier should not be limited.
>>
>>71744029
Your fantasies are irrelevant.
>>
>>71744327
>What needs to happen is open ended colonization for the benefit of all. Access to the frontier should not be limited.
I totally agree with you mate, the problem is that the funds for such a project are astronomical, we would need either to go on with the current feudal style colonisation funded by special interest groups or get our shit togheter and stop wasting precious resources on pointless wars.

The problem is that there will always be corrupt people who will seek personal power over the good of mankind, and will use political and religious matters as excuses to continue waging war.

I just don't see it happening.

>>71744327
>You are a shill.
Are you seriously that retarded to believe a huehuehuebrbr would be working for the NSA?
>>
>Global Cooperation without Global Government
This already exists, it's called... capitalism. And it works very well.
>>
>>71743103
T. George Soros
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.