[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racist YouTube videos get a refugee pre-roll 'ad' in Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: german youtube.jpg (38 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
german youtube.jpg
38 KB, 700x394
http://www.dw.com/en/racist-youtube-videos-get-a-refugee-pre-roll-ad-in-germany/a-19206055

>A surprise awaits Germans searching for racist videos on YouTube: pre-roll "ads" that aren't ads at all. They show refugees refuting lies and telling their own story, and they're part of a guerilla-style campaign.
>"Search Racism. Find Truth." is a guerilla campaign by the "Flüchtlinge Willkommen" organization ("Refugees Welcome")
>Where users would normally see the "skip ad" button, they instead see "skip prejudices." Clicking it leads to the website behind the campaign.

JUST
>>
>using jewtube without adblocks
>>
File: namecalling.png (127 KB, 1155x768) Image search: [Google]
namecalling.png
127 KB, 1155x768
>>71743097
That's actually really clever.

Of course dumb /pol/tergeists will claim this violates their free speech or something.
>>
This is an excellent step forward progress.

I shit you not. I am German man.

I WANT ALL HOT WHITE WOMEN TAKING BROWN DICK
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMMeH4l0Eyg

I'd move to poland if it wasn't such a shithole.
>>
>>71743261
pfft, posting that image doesn't exactly valdiate you numbnuts.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 400x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 400x259
>>71743261
All the facts about """""""police brutality""""""" point to police being equal and using there power responsibly. I'd like to see any liberal have to be a cop in the projects anyways, that shit is like a modern day Vietnam.
>>
>>71743097
what does f5 do again? I forgot
>>
>>71743261
Kill yourself jew
>>
File: 1412125329483.jpg (113 KB, 670x427) Image search: [Google]
1412125329483.jpg
113 KB, 670x427
germans earned this for what they did to the jews
>>
I always forget youtube has ads thanks to uBlock.
>>
>>71743261
Clever, but it's propaganda. Nothing about free speech here as it's just an ad, but they deliberately target a demographic to try to sway them towards another political standing. They even use guilt tactics like making the skip ad button into "skip prejudice".

If anything this will just irritate the people searching for this stuff more. People hate ads, and they especially hate ads they have a bias against. When they're seeing these things all the time, they're just going to hate refugees more.

Not only that, but the context here is very disturbing. A man is on trial for comments he made on Facebook, and people searching for videos about this guy will find propaganda that is meant to sway the viewer to assume he's guilty. Infamous as he is, it's unfair and wrong to try to sway public opinion to assume someone is guilty of any crime before they are given a trial.

It's not about free speech or "something", as you want to see it. I've never heard of this guy but I took five minutes to read up on it so I could form an opinion. You're the idiot here.
>>
>>71743097
This is fucking disturbing.
This is some blatant propaganda.
"We are right. You are wrong"
There is a saying that goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. This is the metaphorical equivalent of jamming the horse's head underwater to force it.
>>
>>71743866
in b4 obama outlaws ad blockers so the goys get their daily dose of multiculti
>>
>>71743097
>implying people against the refugees have ANY trust in the MSM
>>
>>71743261
Back to plebbit faggot
>>
Enjoy your """""""free"""""""" speech
>>
>>71743097
a d b l o c k

u B l o c k O r i g n
>>
>>71743965
Idk, I think it's possible a lot of pegidatards etc. have never heard anything first-hand from a refugee
>>
>>71743097
Can someone link a video that triggers these ads, I wonder what happens if you use adblock. It sounds like it doesn´t let you watch the actual video at all.
>>
>>71743097
So what happens when they try to watch The Lion?
>>
>>71744208
Literally impossible. You can´t go a single day without a refugee interview on a big talk or news show.
>>
>>71743097

It's always a burger poster with their shitty post int he top 5
>>
>>71743097
Orwellian as fuck
>>
>>71743097
>refuting lies
You mean, denying official data?
>>
>>71743981
They don't want the horse to drink, they want it to drown.
>>
>>71743261
Facts show American police officiers save around 15.000 african american per year at the cost of their own life. It also show that they kill more whites than blacks.

It also show that the cause of the death of african american is an african american 99% of the time.

Now, show the facts to BLM.
>>
File: 1442777402134.gif (1 MB, 620x566) Image search: [Google]
1442777402134.gif
1 MB, 620x566
>>71743261
Holy shit, /pol/ BTFO
>>
>>71744239
I want to see it too. I know it is just the biggest lies of the world put together but I still want to see.
>>
File: 1444420791494.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1444420791494.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>71743097
I want to get off this ride.
>>
>>71744848
>/pol/ btfo
Wow, that shitty cartoon, and people responding to something that has been purposefully cropped out was 100% true, without providing any actual facts
>>
>>71743097
Why do they lump in general racism with rapefugees?
>>
>>71743261
/pol/ is an echo chamber, stop press!
>>
>>71743097
>Where users would normally see the "skip ad" button, they instead see "skip prejudices." Clicking it leads to the website behind the campaign.

I fucking hate this. It's just an element of the video made to look like the skip button to trick you. It's the exact same thing as pop-up or banner ads having fake "close" buttons.

This makes it sound like youtube cooperated and added a different button or these people somehow customized it, which is flat out wrong

the more important and advanced technologies come, the more people exist that don't understand it but pretend to

fucking species
>>
File: 1386469976854.jpg (20 KB, 189x263) Image search: [Google]
1386469976854.jpg
20 KB, 189x263
Fuck Refugee Sandniggers, no Ads, no Videos will ever change my Opinion that these Untermenschen need to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nt0gvkogVE

LASST EUCH VON DEN LINKEN BAZILLEN NICHT UNTERKRIEGEN!
SIEG HEIL KAMERADEN!
>>
>>71744277
I've watched the lion and some landser(nazi punk) videos but nothing happened.
>>
>>71743097
>Spend the morning laughing at eurocucks
>H4h4 you're getting flooded by rapefuges
>Come back from work, see two "Refugees Welcome" demonstrations on my way home

I... I don't really want to laugh at anyone anymore. Our time will come sooner than I expected.
>>
>>71743097
Jew tube, not even once.
>>
>>71743097
So in other words anti-racists are dependent on the methods of totalitarian governments and malware coders.
>>
File: germoney.png (90 KB, 1020x526) Image search: [Google]
germoney.png
90 KB, 1020x526
>>71743097
Germany YES!
>>
>>71743261
Keep telling your self that sunbeam. People hate being preached at. You may find a lot of people who are just looking for infomaton getting pissed of a being blocked.
>>
>>71746556
Refugees don't want poor countries
>>
>>71747722
This is also bullshit there are more europeans at the moment than ever in history, they need "refugees" to compensate the jews never ending greed, they need to import more low wage slaves to keep the EU zog machine running and growing
>>
>>71743261
when this picture was first posted people pointed the logical fallacy on it but you literally censored those posts and cherry picked ones that fall into your agenda
how can you base your whole argument on lying and not feel guilty about not believing you the ideology you are trying to push?
huh, australian proxy?
>>
>>71747722
>demographic deficit is always bad

I do not understand this globalist meme. There's already not enough jobs for Westerners in Western countries, how will injecting cheap, job-stealing labour benefit Westerners in any way. The demographic 'problem' is really no problem at all.
>>
>>71747722
Yeah well, at this point you may also rename it from 'germany' to 'whatever'. I don't know what these people are thinking.
>>
>>71744208

The opinions of shitslimes are literally worthless. No one should be listening to them.
>>
>>71747722
Can someone explain why a demographic deficit exactly needs migrants?
Like for paying retired people?
>>
SPWP
>>
>>71743097
>counter racists by directing obvious gubmint propaganda at them

Genius
>>
>>71743261
>black lives matter! police officers are corrupt!

>why do you NEED an assault rifle????
Just call the police!!!
>>
>>71749917
>>71750170
Literally the only problem are pensions, and it will solve itself after the baby boomers die. Plus all their wealth will be inherited by a smaller generation so maybe even some kind of agreement could be made like "social security can't pay you more than 1000€/basic living support, if you want more you agree to leave your assets to the state when you die to reduce public debt" or something like that.

My point is that importing shitskins is not absolutely required like some people argue, there are many alternative solutions that don't involve destroying a nation. A stable or decreasing population means a better life for workers (higher competition for them -> higher wages, better conditions and lower unemployment, less housing demand -> more affordable homes) and less harm to the environment. And it's not like we need a lot of humans to prosper as a species since robots will do most of the work in the near future.
>>
>>71743097
>Not using adblock on Jewtube

They already sell my info. I'm not gonna waste my time giving them more shekels
>>
>>71747722
Someone hang Peter Sutherland for crimes against humanity already.
>>
File: niveanig.jpg (36 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
niveanig.jpg
36 KB, 480x480
>>71743261
When was the last time that media featured politically incorrect opposition? When was the last time media was ever impartial and didn't force a specific narrative? Can they even voice their concerns without getting jailed?

Thought so.

Go back to your oven, kike
>>
>>71743097
Google is propaganda. Big surprise.

>not using adblock
>>
>>71750706
It's not about work force. Sutherland stated EU nation should do everything to undermine national homogenity, he is very vocal about it and very influential in this EU establishment. They all need to be brought before a court. It is therefor no surprise that he advocates for immigration of unqualified masses. It is not about work force, not even about bringing down the wages. It IS about destroying a people and the nation state. You might want to investigate this motherfucker, he is a special kind of sickness.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.