[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden's Most Wanted Criminals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: sweden.png (288 KB, 972x888) Image search: [Google]
sweden.png
288 KB, 972x888
Sweden's Most Wanted Criminals
>>
>>71742328
>have one of the most prosperous nations in the world
>crash it with no survivors just because you can

I will never understand Swedes
>>
File: abdul.png (132 KB, 940x354) Image search: [Google]
abdul.png
132 KB, 940x354
>>
>>71742328
what did the thai bitch do ?
>>
>>71742328
These lists are unintentionally shocking.

>black people and Arabs are 90% rape offences
>>
>>71742605
>nationality: sweden
>>
File: 1448275894012.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1448275894012.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>71742605
>violation of a woman's integrity
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 460x306
>>71742437
We wanted to be relevant, so we became a humanitarian superpower.
>>
>>71742605
>violation of a woman's integrity
Cut into pieces
>>
>>71742328
But muh religion of peace and muh good immigrants running away from atrocities!
>>
>>71742328
Disgusting, how dare they show pictures and names
>>
>kiratithomrong
>>
>>71743007

CUT MY VIRGINS INTO PIECES
>>
>>71742437
the culture or the women getting raped doesn't kill the economy. this whole thing is nothing more but a scheme to make the richer even more rich. theres a reason why ALL ghettos are full with immigrants and immigrants only. it really helps that most people have a job because that means most people couldn't care less. they drive their car to work and then home to their white neighbourhood and in order to feel like better people they vote left and yell "refugees are welcome here". it really helps that the ghettos are far away from the center of the city. Like here in gothenburg. so most ghetto trash stay home in their ghettos. its nothing more but a ticking bomb.
>>
>>71743024
Imagine a country entirely made of that kind of people.
>>
>>71743093
pictures are haram anyway
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.