[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump clarifies stance on trannies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 216x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 216x144
This is for the faggots on here yesterday claiming trump was a tranny lover. He clarifies he just wants to leave it to the states and won't make a law, for or against, when president, just like education and other issues. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-north-carolina-transgender-bathroom-law-election-2016/
>>
>>71740914

Thats not what I heard. I heard he wants men in dresses to go into womens bathrooms. He explicitly specified Bruce Jenner.

Nice try Donald. Now we know your values are not Christian values. All you have to do is listen to what he says himself. Then hombres will realise you are no good for neither Israel nor even America. The Bible warned us about people like him.
>>
>>71742467
>el rato shill
How much Jew gold do you get payed?
>>
>>71742467
Agree with Trump on:

Guns
Immigration
Trade
Military
Vets
WALL!
Terrorism
Muslims ( same as above really)
Jobs
Foreign policy
NATO

Disagree with Trump on:
Fringe issue about bathrooms

Guess I am a cruzmissle on this one

FUCK OFF RETARD
>>
Why are people in America making such a fucking fuzz about the toilets.

Just go there do your fucking thing and leavee.

It's like they just want to be acknowledged for who they are instead of the actual use of a shitpot.
>>
>>71740914
The funny thing is that has always his stance to leave social issues to the states, but /pol/ is just full of hypocrites and sheep.
>>
>>71740914
>damage control this hard
>>
>>71740914
I believe anyone should be allowed to use whatever restroom they want, they should not be separated. You go in, do your business, and get out. It is not a social club.
>>
Just because Trump believes in one restroom, does not mean he is going to force everyone to accept that unlike other candidates.
>>
His whole argument is the the state is taking a yuge financial hit
>>
>>71742720
>LOOK AT ME ME. IT"S ALL ABOUT ME
Thats why. We have a decadent culture to oneself in america. It seriously needs to stop.
>>
File: z8r3JcE.jpg (52 KB, 640x332) Image search: [Google]
z8r3JcE.jpg
52 KB, 640x332
>>71742810
I don't know what part of America you're from, but with the volume of food people here eat they end spending LOTS of time shitting, and a few of the bigger restrooms end up nightclub-level crowded and pretty much a party atmosphere. I'm not anti-trans but if someone shows up to a scene like that not looking REALLY passable it kinda ruins the vibe of the place.
>>
I honestly think the whole bathroom issue is weird. Some trannies actually look like the other gender, how do you make a law on "what ever gender you look closer like, use that bathroom"
>>
>>71742720
Perverts walking into restrooms to see the opposite sex's genitals basically. It's why they're gender segregated in the first place.
>>
honestly this only makes me like trump more, i have a soft spot for trannies because i like fucking them. i am straight, too.
>>
File: barry-goldwater-on-preachers.jpg (75 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
barry-goldwater-on-preachers.jpg
75 KB, 720x540
>>71742467
>not Christian values.

Pls point out in your Jewish fairy tale book where it says ban trans people from going to the bathroom?
>>
>>71744378
>I honestly think the whole bathroom issue is weird.

It's also a distraction used by cuckservatives like Ted Cruz and Pat McCory in order to keep us from talking about real issues.

>never been a problem with bathrooms ever in the USA
>cuckservatives suddenly make it a big deal because muh social issues!
>>
>>71742720
Because Cuckservatives of GOPe use this non-issue to bait fundamentalist christians, evangelists, to support their candidate.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.