[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I want to be a non left wing comedian. I've start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x714
/pol/ I want to be a non left wing comedian. I've started performing open mic to get experience. I have hours of material now but I want to go full /pol/ pill.
Please watch my set (Feminism, Amy Schumer and ISIS) and let me know what other subjects you'd like me to rant about. Will upload each week.
https://youtu.be/H0PymtiGn-8

Pic unrelated
>>
>>71741421
Thank you.
>>
>>71740875
watching now
>>
>>71740875
Bump. Watching. How good do you banter? Wanna have a round?
>>
>>71741421
a Jew walks into a shower

he doesn't walk out :^)
>>
You are fine, you just have to think like audience.People want fall for you, be a bit simple, less statistics, more catchy phrases, more punchlines and sarcasm.Good luck.
>>
>>71741714
Lol. Black belt in Mixed Banter Arts. Come at me.
>>
Please be another Sam Hyde, I need some more of that shit.
>>
File: hide dutch threads.png (390 KB, 680x369) Image search: [Google]
hide dutch threads.png
390 KB, 680x369
>>71740875
reminder
>>
>>71740875
tough crowd, afraid to laugh
you're obviously nervous and could have delivered it better but it was funny, good end
>>
>>71741752
Thanks. Been working on delivery and flow the last few months. Have had many positive sets and bombed horridly twice. Really trying to find my voice but right now I'm working really hard on solid subject matter and sets. 4 mins open mic makes it really difficult for the crowd to get to know your or prepare themselves for dark subject matter. I'm aiming for a solid ten. Cheers again. Any jokes that you liked?
>>
>>71740875
Why did no one laugh at the planecrash joke that was the best one in the whole set.
>>
File: I have seen true evil.jpg (22 KB, 265x259) Image search: [Google]
I have seen true evil.jpg
22 KB, 265x259
>>71740875
why don't you try sucking your own cock on stage

then fuck a goat like tayyip erdogan
>>
>>71740875
"Gender payload gap" was awesome! But you gotta work on your delivery, man.
>>
>>71742024
It's a uni town, lots of dick jokes and white people are lame kind of stuff. Few good comedians but it's really hard to get laughs about the darker truths of reality. I thought plane crash was a killer line when I wrote it and was so disappointed with the response, just means I have to write and deliver it better. Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>71741837
I tried to fuck a Dutch girl once. Took me an hour to remove the hijab.

I said "Fuck it, give me a blowjob". Didn't end well...
>>
>>71742174
Thank you and noted.
>>
>>71742459
Favourite comedians?
>>
>>71740875
you don't sound very dutch
>>
>>71742246
The fucking taliban modern family had me kek out loud, thanks mate

It says it was filmed in Beijing, was the audience mostly Chinese or foreigners?
>>
File: 213.jpg (168 KB, 1188x892) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
168 KB, 1188x892
>>71741928
>not posting the superior version
>>
Good set. Just keep writing and performing, your delivery will improve. I've been doing stand up for 5 years but I only do one liners and hide my power level. It's hard to gain success as a right winged comic. Good luck.
>>
>>71740875

set was breddy gud to be honest family.

sometimes your delivery comes off as kind of preachy or like you are ranting and the audience doesn't know whether to laugh or what but that's my only criticism.

props for the /pol/ tier comedy.
>>
>>71742579
Patrice O'Neal, Ricky Gervais (before Twitter), most of Bill Hicks and George Carlin's stuff, Jim Jefferies before sobriety, Frankie Boyle about half a decade ago.
Yours?
>>
>>71742598
>>71742618
I'm a Britnong. It's a Britbong that lives in China. Need VPN to use Google captcha and apparently the Dutch server is the fastest one tonight.
Crowd at this cafe is really small. Quarter Chinese, quarter foreigners and half of the room is other comedians waiting for their turn.
>>
cringy performance.
>>
>>71740875
Not bad.

Really.

Good to see a /pol/ack getting out there.

You have balls of steel. Good for you.
>>
Remember that you are going to tell redpilled jokes to nonpolacks. Not that I'm telling you to not be "offensive" or anything else but write shit that is easy to understand. Your usual crowd don't know about the "its the current year" or justin trudeau quote "if you kill your enemies they win". Make it easy to understand for people who aren't that much into politics.
>>
File: ((.gif (975 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
((.gif
975 KB, 500x220
It's been tried. Conservatism isn't funny. Sorry kid
>>
>>71742985
fuck off turkroach.

he is new to stand up and did a good job

what do you expect him to be polished and professional without practice?
>>
>>71740875
i kekd
>>
>>71742779
I can sit through Bill Burr rambling about anything for hours. Monday Morning Podcast and Joe Rogan stuff.

I can't understand Frankie Boyle 75% of the time. I always watched him on Mock the Week. I love British panel shows, 8 out of 10 Cats is my favourite. Always waiting for Big Fat Quiz of the Year.

Jimmy Carr's wit and ability to deal with hecklers is always a treat to watch.

And the old guys, Pryor, Carlin, I'd even consider Chapelle old.

I think Ricky Gervais and Louis C.K are sorta overrated. I watched some specials on YouTube... Didn't really make me laugh. Just smile.

I liked Gervais a lot when I younger though. Hate that "Justin Beiber's favourite comedian" prick. Forgot his name. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>71740875
>sequel to trainwreck = plane crash
>ISIS bitches complaining about screentime in vids

Made me kek, good luck
>>
>>71742985
Thank you for the feedback. Will take your advice on board.

>>71742728
Got a link?

>>71742738
>>71743115

Thanks for feedback, it's noted. I read pol in bed every evening and there's so much potential for material but it's hard to give it to an audience that a) can't relate to pol tier topics and b) disagrees with what you're saying that they don't treat it like comedy but instead a rhetorical debate. I'll keep striving.

>>71743059
Balls of steel? You should have seen my set about why it's ok to be homophobic. Bombed from the opening line and I just kept on with the punchlines for four minutes. Sucked so badly to be up there but i wanted to learn from it.
>>
>>71742246
The plane joke was funny, maybe set it up differently though, like the ISIS ladies make the Islamic version of trainwreck or something.
>>
>>71743381
I agree with every point you made there. Have seen Jimmy Carr live a few times, his crowd work and heckle deflection is unbelievable.
Watched some Chapelle and Pryor recently.
>>
Polite bump for decent OC
>>
>>71743381
check out this gem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReoxCAepS7c
>>
>>71740875
>politically directed comedy
Oh boy, here we go
>actually not terrible
okay. Nice.

Sharpen up your delivery and work on your stage presence.
>>
>>71743819
Can't believe I forgot Greg Giraldo in my list. His roasts were great.
>>
Compared to some of the comedians I've seen live you perform pretty well. Hope you post more of your performances here again
>>
>>71741988
Focus on just satire projections. You did good with the whole Syria Standup bit which was fucking clever. You just need to relax and deliver in a way that you truly are good at because comedy is 40 percent joke and 60 percent delivery. If I were you I would do this and this is my opinion

"They ain't well known for their comedy; When I look up Syrian Standup I thought maybe I'll get some good references and what not but nope. I get some Christian up against the wall with Kalashnikov's aiming at him. Luckily for me when I looked up Iraqi gangbang I just saw some dumb kids tossing rocks at American tanks".
>>
>>71740875
I like the general direction of your comedy but you just gotta get to the point a little quicker and speak a little clearer.
At it's base your set was great, just refine it a little.
>>
>>71743819
>>71743926
You ain't seen nothing yet.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
>>71744063
Killer final punch. Actually kek'd.
>>
>>71740875

maximum fucking cringe.

conservacucks arent funny. get over yourself and go find a real job
>>
File: Cforeffort.png (13 KB, 453x112) Image search: [Google]
Cforeffort.png
13 KB, 453x112
>>71744356
2/10 for effort
>>
>>71740875
Crowd was full of untermensch. I thought it was pretty funny.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1916x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1916x806
>>71744500
What a waste of dubs, just stop
>>
>>71744597

sorry if the truth hurts. nothing is more painful than watching a faggy "comedian" who thinks he's funny tank horribly.

kill yourselves.
>>
>>71744500
I have a real job. Some of us make enough money and have enough time that we can partake in these crazy follies called 'hobbies'.
Doing things you like when you're not at work is pretty fun and rewarding, you should try it.
>>
>>71744536
Turn off that embeded preview and let me have some fun, would you?
>>
>>71744887

get a new hobby then, comedy clearly isnt for you.
>>
>>71744853
All comedians think their material is funny. If they didn't, why would they get on stage?
I also think you missed the point of open mic and also the posts above that explains that I'm new and looking to improve, but that's common core for you.
>>
I liked your set man. Keep at it and keep getting better. That crowd sucked though, I think you deserved a better one.
>>
that was really good, you are too riskay though. If you wanna make it big you have to sell you sole and suck the Devils cock. Or you can even known as the super edgy offensive guy like frankie Boyle. I think if you take your time and make the right decisions, you will find the market that you are looking for
>>
>>71745009
I found it funny
>>
I watch a lot of local stand-up, so I've seen a lot worse. I'd say it lacks energy and it wasn't funny enough to make me smile. Keep working at it though, it does have potential. I don't know about the Netherlands but in Canada a right-wing comedian is about as rare as the blood-moon eclipse. It would be a breath of fresh air to have a comedian make fun of sluts, Muslims, fags, etc. So keep at it.
>>
>>71740875

I liked it, I laughed. I think you need to tighten it up a bit and be a bit more subtle but it was good.

Seems kind of weird/dumb to do standup comedy in China though. Maybe dangerous too. I dunno, I think the best place for this is in the US.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.