[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black guy here >inb4 nigger Why does /pol/ cite Haiti as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: black-man-shrugging.jpg (97 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
black-man-shrugging.jpg
97 KB, 425x282
Black guy here
>inb4 nigger

Why does /pol/ cite Haiti as irrefutable evidence of black peoples inherent failure to develop a country and to run it?

I mean, what reason was there ever to expect that a population of slaves who had no valuable skills, knowledge, or help on managing a gov't or an economy would be able to accomplish what took western culture centuries to do over night, while paying debts to France?
>>
>>71740349
which country would you prefer us to use?

I think the main reason is that the other side of the island is doing fine
>>
>>71740349
>black guy here
since when does your kind know about pol
>>
>>71740775
To be fair, both islands have different histories which greatly influenced their outcomes.

Haiti's experience lead them to be hostile toward western countries and vice versa. This prevented Haiti from adopting a pro western culture attitude.

DR it was completely different. Their history caused them to have a self hating attitude towards being black. They despised anything that they viewed as negro culture. Their desire to be white allowed for a more adopting attitude towards western culture.
>>
>>71740349
Could you please post your magnificent black cock for a poor slavshit girl? :3
>>
>>71741651
I've been checking /pol/ since 2013.
>>
>>71740349
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

Because they killed them.
>>
>>71740349

>Why does /pol/ cite Haiti as irrefutable evidence of black peoples inherent failure to develop a country and to run it?

Maybe because Haiti isn't the only piece of land that Africans have irredeemably run into the floor?

See: Africa(It's an entire continent)
>>
>>71740349

Hey nigger.

Why were your civilizations, throughout all of history, so worthless?

Native Americans built massive, beautiful cities pre-Columbus. Even before they modernized, the nations of East Asia had great civilizations. The Arabs built empires, the Europeans perfected the empire, and the Indo-Aryans and Sumerians had cities while even the Europeans were undeveloped.

Only one race never built anything of note. It's yours. How does that feel? It must be awful.
>>
>>71740349

>or help on managing a gov't or an economy would be able to accomplish what took western culture centuries to do over night, while paying debts to France?

Oh, and funny, because colonizers in the US did exactly this.
>>
>>71741883
I'm only discussing Haiti.
>>
Australia is doing ok
>>
>>71740349

Eat your dirt pies and gtfo
>>
>>71741942

I'm discussing the Dominican Republic and they think you're a dumb nigger
>>
>>71740349
Australia was a country of thiefs and criminals. And they still managed to create a prosperous society.

Quit making up excuses for your monkey-tier IQ
>>
so in other words, you are acknowledging that the black race is the most inferior of all races due to its inability to live by civilized standards?
>>
>>71741942

>After eradicating all of the white merchants, craftsmen and people living on the island of Haiti

>Dessalines' secretary Boisrond-Tonnerre stated, "For our declaration of independence, we should have the skin of a white man for parchment, his skull for an inkwell, his blood for ink, and a bayonet for a pen!"
>>
>>71740349
Find a nation run by blacks that isn't nearly as bad as Haiti.
>>
>>71742158

Also, we must fashion the dirt into pies and eat them
>>
>my ancestor was a slave so that means its YOUR turn to work. Ill wait

this is the mentality that has caused the black race to do so poorly within the western world
>>
>>71740349
Blacks genocided all the whites at the beginning of the 19th century in Haiti. That's when white Jesus cursed them for eternity to be a corrupt poverty-stricken shithole. Or maybe niggers just can't into civilization.
>>
>>71740349
Then go ahead and name one successfull majority black country which isn't governed by whites
>>
>>71740349
they weren't slaves since 1804, how long does it take for slavery to wash off ?
>>
>>71741942

>We need to ignore the failings of Africans across the world and focus on the failing of only Haiti

Okay, then lets consider one thing. The only thing that Haiti has to pride itself on. Citadelle Laferrière.

Black people didn't even come up with the blueprint for it. That came from a white guy holding blacks hands the whole time, you're welcome.

Lets consider a second point, they live on a fucking ISLAND.

How is it that black people are the only race on earth who can't figure out fishing, and manages to starve on an island to the point they eat dirt? Can you answer that?
>>
>>71742355

>ignoring the Irish

White people can be niggers too
>>
>>71741680
>both islands

You poor dumb spear chucker.
>>
>>71741680
which one should we use instead?

which of the many african success stories?
>>
South Africa.

Niggers had a first world nuclear power handed to them on a silver plate.

They destroy everything within a decade.
>>
>>71742114
>Australia was a country of thiefs and criminals. >And they still managed to create a prosperous society.

Unlike Romania
>>
>>71742114
Lead by (mostly) competent people, however.
Haiti was lead by violent apes.
>>
>>71742486
>White people can be niggers too
no, white people can behave like niggers, the word you are looking for is whigger
>>
>>71740349
>I mean, what reason was there ever to expect that a population of slaves who had no valuable skills, knowledge, or help on managing a gov't or an economy would be able to accomplish what took western culture centuries to do over night

It's not like black people suddenly appeared on Earth. Like the western world, black too had centuries to develop valuable skills, knowledge, and the tools to manage a government and economy.

They failed to do so. Now, many have speculated why this disparity exists, but I don't think the reason for the disparity is nearly as important as the disparity itself.

We are all equal in the eyes of God but we are equal in no other respect. The black man's failure in Haiti is evidence of that.
>>
>>71742486

One problem.

The Irish infrastructure was established and centered around the tater, not geared toward fishing. The blight was a sudden problem that they couldn't adequately prepare for, which happened and passed.

Surely now and shortly afterward Ireland ramped up its fishing industry, but Haiti has never in the course of its existence set up any industry for supporting itself right.
>>
>>71740349
blacks never develop anything, they're hunter/gather type of people. Atleast im being right when I say they should live their lives in the jungle, its the best place to where they can thrive.
>>
>>71741942
> irrefutable evidence of black peoples inherent failure to develop a country and to run it
Many countries led by black people fail, check Africa.
> Haiti
Failed for a couple of reasons. The melanin probably isn't the biggest factor, but lower IQ, bad culture and attitude probably are. In the end western people formed a working civilization without any help.
>>
>>71741916
First, I'll answer your question by saying it's not true that Native Americans have greater feats compared to Africans. Do some research on African pre colonial metal working, and the tonal drum network.

To the rest, I think the better question to ask is why would you expect Sub Saharan Africans to accomplish what those other cultures did when Sub-Saharan Africa was completely isolated by geography?

All those groups you mention lived in environments that allowed for interaction with different cultures. And history has proven that groups who are isolated always lag in achievements and culture compared to the groups that aren't isolated.

This is the same odd standard that you guys on /pol/ have with Haiti. You expect blacks to accomplish certain things under conditions that no group on planet earth has done before. Why????
>>
>>71742321
It doesnt exist.
>>
File: smugpajamaboy.png (126 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
smugpajamaboy.png
126 KB, 256x256
>>71740349
Because whites are perfect and everyone else sucks.
>>
>>71742637
When the last remnant of white people have been genocided in SA, SA will quickly spiral downwards towards the level of all the other african nations.
>>
>>71742925
> In the end western people formed a working civilization without any help.

That's factual fucking false.

A lot of what became part of the culture of Western civilization originated outside that civilization, often in the Middle East or Asia.
>>
File: 1407392541629.gif (2 MB, 176x172) Image search: [Google]
1407392541629.gif
2 MB, 176x172
>>71741680

>Their history caused them to have a self hating attitude towards being black. They despised anything that they viewed as negro culture.

That's why we use haiti/DR as great examples of niggers being niggers
>>
>>71742939
>You expect blacks to accomplish certain things under conditions that no group on planet earth has done before. Why????
no, we don't expect blacks to accomplish anything, and we are seldom surprised

even the africoon americoons are 20% White, and look at how little they acheive, how much assistance they require, how savage and criminal they mostly are
>>
>>71740349
>slaves get their own country and its a shit hole
>hurr durr slaves built amerikkka
>>
>>71740349
The whites had these knowledge.

The blacks could've take the power, but any sane person would let the whites alive because they were very important.
But not, got kill das whiteys
>>
>>71742939

>talks about isolation as a negative factor for Africans
>who were closer to Rome than were Indians
>trying to compare to fucking NATIVE AMERICANS

Black people iz dum az hell smfh
>>
>>71740349
It's called creativity; it's when you use your imagination and your smarts to build up something.
Many blacks need everything spelled out it seems.
>>
>>71740349
>what reason was there ever to expect that a population of slaves who had no valuable skills, knowledge, or help on managing a gov't or an economy

>implying whites originally had all those knowledges

No one taught us but ourselves, my negro friend. We slowly learned to do more complicated things and we passed the knowledge to the next generation
>>
>>71742939
The Nubians had plenty of contact with Egypt, and Mansa Musa was a fucking Muslim. Not to mention that they've traded with Europeans for the past 400 years. Africans sold us slaves in the 17th century! Africa has been anything but isolated. This is also dumb because west Europe and East Asia were easily as isolated as sub Saharan Africa. How much contact do you think Japan had with non Asian cultures? How the fuck would the British even contact non Europeans without ships, that they built, which Africans apparently never thought to do.
>>
>>71742114
Are you FUCKING seriously comparing white Australians in terms of skills and knowledge to slaves, who prior to becoming slaves lived in complete isolation???

I don't understand this sort of logic that i'm seeing from /pol/ here. Ppl are ignoring the complexities of history, so they can work off the false premise that were was no meaningful external difference between said groups at the start, just so you reach the simplistic conclusion that genes are the only explanatory variable on why the outcomes are so different.
>>
>>71740349
I've never seen one person say anything about Haiti here
>>
>>71742939
what is Australia for 500 Alex
>>
>>71740349
What the duck are you talking about?
Haiti was a successful Nation for many years. It went to shit because other Africans came for gibmedats.
>>
I think progressives often believe that inequality necessarily implies inferiority, and thus view after reference to inequality among the races as inherently racist.

But this is not necessarily the case. We all have strengths and weaknesses. For example, if the average westerner were dropped into the middle of a hunter/gatherer tribe, no one would expect him to be able to flourish in this setting. An inequality exists, but that doesn't mean that the western is inferior to the hunter/gatherer. They just have different skills.

Similarly, dropping the average black into a western corporate boardroom or institution of higher education, and inequality exists. He under-performs. That doesn't mean he's inferior - rather, it just means that he is unequal.

Humanity would be wise to cleave inferiority from inequality, such that we can recognize that very real differences exist, and move forward to maximize the potential that spring from these differences.

As it stands now, however, any reference to differences is met with hostility, which is totally counterproductive.
>>
>>71742355
>How is it that black people are the only race on earth who can't figure out fishing

Actually my ancestors on my mother's side were fishermen
>>
>>71743604
Cite me the group that developed a society equal to western civilization while living in complete isolation. And I will admit that i'm wrong.
>>
>>71742834
Factually incorrect. Check the Igbo tribes for example. They even devoloped bronze and Iron smithing
>>
>>71742355
No, you want to move the goal post, so you can bait me into arguing something that I had no intention of arguing.

If you want to discuss the achievements of Africa make your own thread about it.
>>
>>71741728
Блядopycия, чтo?
>>
>>71744491
China had a unified government, monetary system and language by the Qin dynasty and started work on the Great Wall, all before the Silk Road began.
>inb4 China was in contact with other civilizations in Asia
East Asia and Southeast Asia add up to under 16 million km^2 while Sub Saharan Africa measures over 20 million km^2
>>
>>71744491
Africa wasn't in "complete isolation", give me a fucking break. You guys had Egypt right there and didn't do shit after it fell. Japan was more "isolated " than Africa.
>>
>>71741680
>Their desire to be white allowed for a more adopting attitude towards western culture.

If you accept that that's true, then aren't you yourself admitting that a nation (or island) of blacks can only succeed when emulating white culture to some degree?
I have no desire to ruin your day here, but appears that even in the one marginal success story (DR), you'd have to conclude that it probably wouldn't have happened if there hadn't first been a white civilization as an example to follow. Besides, we're really reaching if DR is an example of a "success story". It just seems so in comparison to the post-apocalyptic hellscape that is Haiti.
>>
>cite Haiti

I have never seen /pol/ ever cite Haiti.
>>
>>71745184
Egypt is really fucking far from the beginning of Sub Saharan Africa, Egypt alone is almost a quarter of the size of the USA so the blacks were really isolated especially the ones in the central african jungles impossible to contact at all until whiteys came.
>>
File: developing_civilization.jpg (258 KB, 1551x805) Image search: [Google]
developing_civilization.jpg
258 KB, 1551x805
>>71740349

Because once again they were 'given' a paradise and turned it to shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
>>
>>71740349
Nope, the go-to example to show that is Zimbabwe.
Rhodesia was the bread basket of Africa and Zimbabwe has 11200000% inflation.
>>
>>71741680
BTFO. Also proof that in the word of Thomas Sowell,"Culture Matters."
>>
>>71741651
There are a lot of us here.
>>
The only two things that prevent black people from creating paradise on earth are the presence of white people or the absence of white people. It changes hourly.
>>
File: image.png (783 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
image.png
783 KB, 2093x608
>>71740349
>whites leave
>famine starts
>just a prank bro please come back ;_;
>>
>>71741680
>even this nog admits that black culture is inferior
>>
>>71740349
How come Germany was able to pull through being poor as shit while paying debts to the whole world and trying to recover from ww1?
>>
>>71745260
Stop it, I've been here since 2013.
>>
File: Mount_Costanza.png (291 KB, 324x354) Image search: [Google]
Mount_Costanza.png
291 KB, 324x354
> mfw Haitians burned all their fucking forest for money
>>
File: image.jpg (451 KB, 2531x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
451 KB, 2531x732
>>71745769
Update
>>
>>71744491
China
>>
>>71746256
>there isn't even anything left to steal
Damn Zimbabwe, get it together
>>
>>71745769
>>71746256
those white farmers were selling all of their shit to white south africans and europe. it would make perfect sense to rid itself of parasites
>>
File: confused loli.png (117 KB, 304x397) Image search: [Google]
confused loli.png
117 KB, 304x397
>>71740349
>what reason was there ever to expect that a population of slaves who had no valuable skills, knowledge, or help on managing a gov't or an economy would be able to accomplish what took western culture centuries to do over night, while paying debts to France?

White people did it from scratch. It's not like whites openly attacked Haiti, most of them ignored it.
>>
>>71740349
Shut up, they practice fucking voodoo and sacrifice animals and shit.

A country of paganism is doomed to fail.
>>
File: 1461022012050.jpg (191 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1461022012050.jpg
191 KB, 576x432
>>71740349

Because people on this board are 40% liberal teenagers playing pretend, 40% sad neckbeards who need a crutch to cope with the misery of their day to day lives, and 20% actual skinhead thugs/Slavs?
>>
>>71746488
yeah fuck exporting valuable commodities and making money dats fo whitey crackas
>>
>>71746729
Need mo aid do dem programs
>>
>>71746729
yes, actually that was the problem. little to none of the food or proceeds went to zimbabwe to help the people.
>>
>>71745212

I'm claiming that for group X to produce similar results as group Y, the inputs have to be similar. Imo, that input is culture.

Of course, most ppl on /pol/ ascribe to genetic determinism as the explanatory-factor for group outcomes.

So in the case of Haiti, following my logic, and the circumstances that the Haitians found themselves in after the revolution, for them to produce a functioning, modern society they would have to adopt the advances of the cultures that were already producing those results, which would be western civilization.

I get the feeling though that you're trying to make some underlining implication that this rule only applies to blacks because of ideas about genetic inferiority. However, the entire history of the human race, the rise of man from the caves, has been marked by transfers of cultural advances from one group to another and from one civilization to another.
>>
>>71742939
Good point, as evidenced by the isolated Amazonian tribes that still live to this day hunting and gathering. The same can be said about the pigmy in Central African forest. I don't think you'll get an educated explanation/answer from /pol/ intellectuals, unfortunately.
>>
>>71747036

Japan would be a great example of a group of people developing an advanced culture in near total isolation.
>>
>>71746991
And after they kicked out all these white "parasites" for wanting to make a little money what happened?
>>
>>71741916
>what is Benin City?
>>
>>71740349
Because it's a place they had infrastructure and every opportunity to carry on. Whites advanced blacks there thousands of years and all they have done is regress without advancing anything at all. It uses aid money to buy shit white people built in other lands.

Hati isn't very specific of a case to me, this also generalizes to many post colony African countries.

Blacks don't so much as invent wheel in most of Africa, Whites advance them thousands of years, population expands 100 fold, blame whites for all woes. Regress society into complete hell holes.

I legit think it was a big mistake to mess with Africa. If we were going to go in and colonize it needed to be like what the Us did to the native Americans or not at all. I honestly wish we could round up all blacks, deport them to Africa, then bomb all western tech into oblivion. Undo every last farm. Tear down the power grids, internet, radio. Every car. Every gun, every medication. If we could take back all the things we gave Africa and just quarantine it until we hear radio waves out of it, the resulting African man would be far more advanced.

Whites are more resistant to disease, have less effects from them, are smarter, more productive, and work with the interest of societies instead of ourselves. We have these things by being biologically isolated from Africans for possibly millions of years.

We could alternatively do artificial evolution with eugenics and breeding programs. But holy shit, we are not equal on average. Admittedly there is a lot of variance, but a few percent of your society don't speak for them all. Interacting with Africa was a mistake and I wish it never happened.
>>
>>71744255
What's counter productive is the stratification of genetic differences into racI'll categories.
>>
>>71747640
Good job, autocorrect.
>>
>>71741764
The 1804 killings of Europeans were brutal, but it's somewhat more predictable (not excusable) when you look up what the Europeans did to the black and Indian population.
>>
>>71747403
What is mass starvation?

I'll take "Niggers are Fucking Stupid" for $400, Alex
>>
>>71747403
as i understand it, mugabe requested the return of selected white farmers after a severe drought season, combined with most farmers losing money on their tobacco crop. the white farmers are still not allowed to own land, but they can set up industry and live in towns.
>>
>>71747071
>has gotten multiple example of successful isolated civilations
>shown that Africa wasn't isolated

But the "pol intellectuals" are just stupid racists amirite?
>>
>>
>>
>>71747715
>please come invest in our shitty country whiteman, where we eat the seeds you give us to plant and you dont actually own the land or anything that gets produced.
>>
>>71740349
>nigger detected
>>
>>71742231
There are some areas of Africa that literally look like Europe or the USA except for the fact that 95% of the population is black. Millions of black Africans have smartphones, live in apartments and suburbs, work in factories, and try to bring home a paycheck to feed their families.
>>
>>71747306
Nope.

>Japan's economic rise began from a stage of technological backwardness that was
demonstrated when Commodore Perry
presented them with a gift of a train. Here was their reaction:

>At first the Japanese watched the train fearfully from a safe distance, and when the engine began to move they uttered cries of astonishment and drew in their breath. Before long they were inspecting it closely, stroking it, and riding on it, and they kept this up throughout the day.8

>A century later, the Japanese "bullet train" would be one of the technological wonders of the world, surpassing anything available in the United States. But, before this happened, a major cultural transformation had to take place among the Japanese people. A painful awareness of their own backwardness spread through Japan. Western nations in general and the United States in particular were held up as models to their children. Japanese textbooks urged imitation of Abraham Lincoln and Benjamin Franklin, even more so than Japanese heroes. Many laments about their own shortcomings by the Japanese of that era would today be called "self-hate." But there were no cultural relativists then to tell them that what they had achieved was just as good, in its own way, as what others had. Instead, the Japanese overcame their backwardness, through generations of dedicated work and study, rather than redefining it out of existence.

>Both the British and the Japanese became renowned for their ability to absorb the ideas and the technology of others and to carry them forward to higher levels. So did the Scots. At one time, it was common for Scots to blindly imitate the English, even using an English plow that proved to be unsuitable for the soil of Scotland. Yet, once they had absorbed what the English had to offer, the Scots then surpassed the English in some fields, notably medicine and engineering.
>>
>>71740349
>western culture centuries to do over night
>Implying
>>
>>71747765
No, I just got china prior to the silk road, and i'm researching it as we speak. Every other example I have easily rebutted.
>>
>>71748076

yet, when african nations were handheld through the basics of civilization as soon as they were left to their own devices they destroyed most of it
>>
>>71742326
The French saddled Haiti with crippling debt that wasn't paid until 1949. The country was also kept under the thumb of brutal dictators to ensure that foreign businesses could exploit the population and resources.
>>
>>71747765
All those "isolated civilizations" are not really isolated.
Someone mentioned Japan and China. Look proximity, similarities in religion in those places including India and the south east Asia. You can't tell me those are isolated with a straight face. These early civilizations used to trade pretty much everything.
>>
>>71747715
>tobacco crop

Niggers are starving to death so they decide to grow...

Tobacco.

Gotta gets those Benjamins to buy some bling, yo.
>>
>>71740349

They could at least try to get ahead of beavers.
>>
>>71742939
>completely isolated by geography

so sick of this copout.

so by your logic, people only develop if they react with other, different people?

why the fuck couldn't they build boats? why didn't they sail down the nile to the med?

excuses, excuses, excuses. and yes, native americans (which includes central and south) were far more advanced than negroids.
>>
>>71747985
great counterpoint.

>>71748320
it makes sense. tobacco is a cash crop and produces a lot of money for other things.
>>
>>71740349
because blacks were unable to do what whites did over the course of thousands of years

and not just whites, the entirety of the rest of the world. blacks have failed to reach even the most basic standards of civilization wherever they dwell

haiti is not an example of blacks failure. the evidence is the entire black world
>>
>>71742637
It's been 22 years since then. Much of the populace is just as poor as they were under apartheid, and manual labor is exploited so a minority can live like kings. The only difference between this and apartheid is that the class lines aren't really racially defined. Also apartheid didn't even pretend to be democratic, and the modern SA isn't a massive police state.
>>
>>71744255
I believe that if you dropped a bunch of white people on an island like Haiti that for a few generations it would be shit but it would have gotten better by 100 years later.

How it should have gone for Haiti
>be a freed slave
>start to farm the land available
>is hard work there must be a better way
>see a white man using a plow, irrigation, etc
>imitate white man and make a plow, irrigation, etc.

Ultimately this is what black people needed to do.
>learn, make yourself and your kin better
>repeat for a few generations

Here is what they did
>bitch and moan
>steal from white and black people who were succeeding nearby
>never learn
>kill whitey
>beg remaining whites for food
>act like all this is normal
>>
>>71743694
>We slowly learned to do more complicated things and we passed the knowledge to the next generation

the simple fact of the matter is: negroids are too emotional.

they can't develop on their own because when something doesn't go their way, they chimp out and start destroying shit. they genetically don't have the Caucasoid gene, which is exclusive to our species, that enables one to be level headed. other human species can be taught this trait, but only in Caucasoids does it come naturally.
>>
>>71743970
Good post.
>>
>>71747485
>every opportunity to carry on.

Expect they were lagging by centuries in terms of skills and knowledge, unless you think the French educated their slaves.

I'm beginning to think this is a waste of time. /pol/ so disparately wants to hold on to the notion that every group started the process of society building under the exact same constraints, just so you guys can stroke your egos about feeling genetically superior to blacks. Which doesn't add anything to the conversation.
>>
>>71740349
>overnight
you mean entirety of human history
>>
>>71748742
Cool science bro
>>
>>71748264
Africa isn't isolated either. Why is China having minimal contact with India mean it's not isolated while Nubians having fucking Egypt literally downstream doesn't count?
>>
>>71747420
>10-12th century
>>
>>71740775
>>71742620
What country is it they always use when they talk about African success? Ghana? I can't even remember which one it is.
>>
>>71748798
Considering that the american indians managed to build civilizations from scratch and they were more isolated from the Eurasia then the niggers it shows us that blacks are stupid fucks in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>71745358
>>71745769
That's what happens when you have an autocracy or dictatorship with rampant corruption. A more democratic society probably wouldn't have met the same fate.
>>
>>71742939
>tonal drum network.

fucking kek

WE WUZ DRUMS N SHEEEIIITT

Meanwhile real people were inventing writing
>>
File: Piramide_de_la_Luna_072006.jpg (1003 KB, 2434x1400) Image search: [Google]
Piramide_de_la_Luna_072006.jpg
1003 KB, 2434x1400
>>71742939

>tonal drum network

Hold the fuck up, so you're saying that because some niggers managed to build a drum and use it to communicate over long distances in the jungle that they were equal to the native american peoples?

The ones who build monuments such as these?
>>
>>71740349
>I mean, what reason was there ever to expect that a population of slaves who had no valuable skills, knowledge, or help on managing a gov't or an economy would be able to accomplish what took western culture centuries to do over night, while paying debts to France?

Counterpoint: Liberia, Zimbabwe and Ethiopia.

Pick my cotton, fucking ape.
>>
File: races.jpg (178 KB, 889x613) Image search: [Google]
races.jpg
178 KB, 889x613
>ITT

people actually believe there's only one human species

way to consume the politically correct jew
>>
File: thumbs up.png (112 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
112 KB, 316x400
>>71748966
>>
>>71748921
>Nubians
I'm assume your talking about modern day dark skin Sudans? If so, why? They're not sub-Saharan blacks, thus their conditions prior to Bringing slaves to Haiti have no relation at all to my argument.
>>
File: Axum.jpg (123 KB, 511x682) Image search: [Google]
Axum.jpg
123 KB, 511x682
>>71740349
Let me help out OP.
Here's a purely black civilization. Again, like so many other civilizations, this civilization was far from isolation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
>>
>>71748486
>it makes sense

If you're a nigger. How are you going to buy dem new Jordans wit yo tobacco money when you starve to death because you didn't grow food?

>whitey! send food, we'z be starving an sheeit

Thought so.
>>
>>71748210
>handheld
Look up the economic policy of South African bantustans or the Belgian Congo. Complete exploitation and mistreatment isn't exactly hand-holding.
>>
The arrogance of white supremacy is astounding.
>>
File: 1459784079766.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1459784079766.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>71748210
Because every time they get a country they all yell "fuck whitey, fuck his civilization, and fuck everything he brought with him. We can make a better civilization with plumbing and AIDS, you know what forget the plumbing."

If they want to get better they have to acknowledge that they are wrong and whitey is right but that will never happen.
>>
>>71746717
your powers of guesswork are truly amazing

I am in awe

>>71747640
>the stratification of genetic differences into racI'll categories
you think races don't exist? or dog breeds?

>>71748048
thanks to the black men, or thanks to the White man?

>>71748256
>kept under the thumb of brutal dictators
that genocided the White population?

>>71748742
they never developed writing, or a calendar

>>71748961
dunno, lieberia?
>>
>>71749259
Your argument is that blacks have been unsuccessful because they've been isolated and isolated people can't succeed. I showed you that the Nubians, who are black, were not isolated and are still unsuccessful.
>>
>>71748630
Afrikaners increased the SA negros lifespan from 38 to 61 years with the increased prosperity produced during their reign. It should be noted that since 1994, when negros again took control of SA, their life expectancy has dropped to 52 and is still falling.
>>
>>71748479
The Nile only extends to the African Great Lakes region, which unsurprisingly had several very commercially active kingdoms. A region like the Congo or Zimbabwe would have had less opportunity to do such.
>>
>>71742637
Come on, you really can't use south Africa at all. They hate western culture and civilization more than any group of blacks on Earth because their unique history. There was no way that was ever gonna turn out good, anybody could of seen that.

I would research the igbos and their history when English came, if as I was you. However, I don't want to derail this topic to discuss Africa.
>>
>>71749319
What about before whitey came to Africa? Why do you blacks keep ignoring the fact you have been uncivilized savages since the days Rome. The ancient arabs even called you subhuman.
>>
>>71749420

definitely NOT liberia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M

this is the place lincoln established for all slaves to be taken back to, until he was shot by the worlds biggest cuck, and allowed the negroes to stay here and destroy the US.
>>
File: Border.jpg (66 KB, 640x221) Image search: [Google]
Border.jpg
66 KB, 640x221
>>71740349
>Leaf Haiti
>Right Dominican Rep

Both of us are nigger, but i dont understand how Haitians can be so destructive, their voodoo culture is so violent and harmful, it makes us very xenophobic against them.
>>
>>71749594

so sail around the coast.
>>
>>71749684
>LEFT*
sorry
>>
>>71749327
tell me about it.

>>71749283
you need money to buy tools, seeds and land to grow more crops. thus it makes sense to grow cash crop.
>>
>>71749654
Those niggers are casually eating human hearts and shooting people to death holy fuck they really are subhuman.
>>
>>71743149
Asia was to far away for Europe to have any real influence. Once the Mideast was full of whites, Iran means the land of the Aryan. It was the invasion of the Arabs that darken the white Mideast populations.
>>
>>71740349
they've had just as much time as Europe to develop, and yet they're still poor faggots
>>
>>71749774
>Bahamas trying so hard to fit in

It's okay, my nigger. I won't call you nigger even if you're a nigger.

Carry on.
>>
>>71749697
Seriously, apparently niggers are the only ones that can't build a fucking boat.
>>
>>71745309
>impossible to contact
>until whiteys came

Turns out it wasn't impossible at all, huh? With their advanced technology of "walking" and "cutting tracks"...
>>
>>71749420
The white genocides in Zimbabwe and St. Domingue were not under the rule of dictators backed by European countries. The dictators I meant were ones like Idi Amin, Teodoro Obiang, and the Duvaliers.
>>
>>71740349
You know how we know that niggers can't create good countries?

Because you're living in a White country.
>>
>>71749599
>because their unique history
like zimbabwe? also a special case and not a general one?

>>71749654
kek, is that the one where they sacrifice a baby to gain immortality? and use empty coke bottles with holes in as hand grenades?
>>
>>71749540
The drop in life expectancy isn't necessarily from societal collapse. It's from the advent of the AIDS pandemic.
>>
>>71740349
>what reason was there ever to expect that a population of slaves who had no valuable skills, knowledge, or help on managing a gov't or an economy would be able to accomplish what took western culture centuries to do over night

We didn't expect them to do it overnight. But we did expect them to do it over a few generations. They could have paid knowledgeable people to come and teach them. They could have established a mandate for their people to acquire skills. Perhaps they couldn't afford universal schooling at first, but even educating 5% of the population to first-world standards would have been a vast improvement. Even small, incremental improvements can add up significantly over the decades. And they always knew the goal was achievable, because the first world had already achieved it.

Sometimes all it takes is a positive attitude, commitment, and enough time for those seeds to grow. And sometimes, putting cultural pressure on young people can help. A father can say to his son: "I expect you to become better-educated and more successful than me -- you must try, and failure to try is simply not acceptable". If Asian culture can do that, why can't black culture do it?
>>
>>71740349

Hmmm... I researched Haiti pretty extensively in undergrad in order to get some graduate research experience and get letters of rec/meet heads of depts from other universities, etc.

Haiti is hilarious because their slave revolution directly benefits the United States at a critical point in time, allowing us to become that much more massive and le epic. All because a bunch of supposed niggers BTFO their slavers.

Their country has been systemically pillaged by the Jews and the White cis-men for centuries, including a deforestation campaign that ruined agriculture all across the nation (lmao look at satellite imagery of Hispaniola at the border)

Haiti has periodic democratization that is snuffed out by Western powers. This is all well document.
> cough, Clinton, cough

Honestly, I think Haitians are kinda badass. They believe in voodoo, and while I don't believe in any kind of hocus pocus shit, I have played baseball and so I know a thing or two about having rituals.

I hope this was an adequate shitpost for all you illiterate Stormfront circlejerking faggots.
>>
>>71748798
>unless you think the French educated their slaves

What exactly do you think the French used their nigger slaves for in Haiti?

Could it possibly be to plant, tend, and harvest crops?
And yet after driving out the French those now free niggers couldn't manage to do the same fucking things for themselves.
>>
>>71740349
Then name a successful one.
>>
>>71749684

Ayyy thats what I'm talking about nice image.

Also, doesn't the DR constitution/military protect your forests?
>>
>>71748198
You only need one example to show the theory is bullshit. Not to mention that Aftica wasn't isolated.
>>
>>71749636
>you
I'm white.
Most Europeans weren't living like "civilized" people in Roman times either.
>>
>>71748975
They were free to set up their own state after wresting power from whites, are you suggesting that them inculcating a dictatorship (as seen in many other African countries) is somehow not their fault, and rather the whites'?
And besides, it's a one party democracy, not a dictatorship, all of them have taken part in the death of their nation.
>>
>>71740349
Jamaica sucks for all the same reasons Haiti sucks. The only difference is that we suck a bit less.
>>
>>71749697
Not that simple. It's not like they knew of the vast riches across the oceans. They had boats, but I wouldn't think there would be much economic incentive to go on huge odeysseys.
>>
>>71750186
Yeah, we have a lot of laws that protect a lot of green areas, you just cant come here and cut trees, you just can doing in certain areas and its regulated by the government, besides, we have a culture of planting, we like to take advantage of our ground and produce our own food.
>>
>>71750272
State formation isn't that simple. European countries directly supported many of the brutal dictators that ravaged Africa.
Also, if you think those dictators were elected by free election, you lack understanding of basic world politics.
>>
File: niggabytes.jpg (68 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
niggabytes.jpg
68 KB, 500x421
most niggurs woulda die rather than farming
>>
This thread was worth it if only for the Tonal Drum Network argument.
>>
>>71750380

>thinking about shekels

what, no explorer mentality? no curiosity? oh that's right, negro.
>>
>>71749764
>you need money to buy tools, seeds and land to grow more crops
>thus it makes sense to grow cash crop.

Not when you already have the land and tools you took when you kicked whitey out, and you get new seed from the current crop to plant next season.
Unless you're too stupid to save any seed.
>>
>>71750092
>White cis-men
kek, if your gonna troll, put some effort in
>>
>>71747921
>>71747976
Good read.
>>
>>71750282
Yeah, but you got DUDEWEEDLMAO
>>
Okay look at all of Africa and the Caribbean as well, then
>>
>>71750725
Except it isn't, the last election in Zimbabwe was a three man race, with Mugabe coming second.
Guess what? Niggers chipped out and rioted and put Mugabe back in power.
Sure, it's anybody's fault but theirs of course.
Can't wait till China buys up the entire country.
>>
Pretty much all I had to say has already been said.

Your argument of "Durr blacks are inferior because we had no trade partners" makes a good hypothesis but as /pol/ just demonstrated, it falls flat under any sort of scrutiny. Namely, the presence of other races that succeeded when given similar conditions.

Let's put this in perspective: Japan as is already mentioned before but I think I need to show you how big of a difference the average nigger and the average jap is.

Africa has an area of 30.22 million km. Japan is only 377k. So Africa has almost like 85x the landmass of Japan. Japan has 127million people living in it while Africa has over 1 billion.

And yet, the GDP of Japan is literally almost twice that of the ENTIRE CONTINENT.

Like Africa, Japan was isolated from most other nations by a land of water. Unlike Japan though, Africa has the size, resources, and population to actually be its own empire (ie. China, Europe, USA).

And this is all after having fought a world war where literal nukes were dropped on them and having to live with the nuclear fallout for decades. This is after having been occupied ("colonized") by whitey after the war, and having been through a form of colonization in the 1800s.

Japan is also a nation that suffers the most from environmental disasters. You get monsoons, winter, and earthquakes. In Europe, you might get the occasional bad winter. In Africa, you get NONE of these. Japan gets all three and theyre now one of the biggest economies in the world.
>>
>>71740349
It's more then Haiti or current Africa. When Europe was sailing around the world and building magnificent architecture blacks were still living in huts made of shit and using sharpened sticks.

Darwin called you worthless for a reason.
>>
>>71751892
The most unexplainable thing about niggers is their uncivilized behavior despite their humanoid appearance, for some reason black males and females like to be criminals in every country they exist in, and if you removed all the sports the crime caused by blacks would skyrocket since there would be nothing to distract them as what was seen in the 1960s before the niggers were affirmative actioned into sports.
>>
>>71745328
OP BTFO, not expecting a reply from OP on this.
>>
>>71750730
>9gag
>>
>>71740349
Decolonization was a complete and massive failure. Blacks in America have been handed affirmative action and freebies for like 50 years and are largely failures. Just accept it. Niggers are dumb.
>>
Give the nigger a break. Clearly he is black man and not a nigger. The problem is that there 1000 niggers for every black man and this predetermined by nature. Only eugenics on a mass scale could improve your species.
>>
>>71750827
surrounded by vast seas and never dreamed a sail
>>
>>71746105
>new as fuck
>pls stop bullying me
Lmao
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPNK0VspQ0M

This rap song is a nigger making fun of the horrible police presence in black areas, however during this time blacks were causing so much crime that the police basically went FUCK IT and left them to police themselves along with the niggers throwing projectiles and killing police officers once they formed a mob.
>>
File: waternigger.png (40 KB, 539x174) Image search: [Google]
waternigger.png
40 KB, 539x174
jiwis love niggers because they re prone to diabolical possesions and they re too dumb to pose a threat for them, so, jiwis hate whites a lot more
>>
>>71752262
>australian shitposter

There's no such thing as a black man. The difference between a nigger and a black man is the amount of their nature that is suppressed. Similar to a circus animal, they are merely tamed against acting on their instincts.

Every "black man" is one slight away from chimping out.
>>
>>71740349
Here's an idea, lets just genocide the white population. Dumbass.
>>
>>71740349
What excuse do they have for South Africa?
Great educations system, first world infrastructure, great agricultural sector and many operating mines that produce plenty of gold and silver. Also a giant natural gas field.

All of this handed over to the blacks, allot of which had a good education overseas and were never slaves for many generations.
>>
>>71751406
They already have bought zimbabwe. All of this after we supplied them with free electricity for two years while we got a 60% price hike in our power.
>>
File: 12 - Niggers Do Not Advance_jpg.jpg (101 KB, 700x530) Image search: [Google]
12 - Niggers Do Not Advance_jpg.jpg
101 KB, 700x530
dindu advance on 6000 years even if the jews dindu enslave em
>>
>>71748210
Because Japan's introduction to western culture was completely different from Africa's. Which lead to drastically different outcomes.

In one, ideas of exploitation, greed, and evilness was associated with western culture. In the other, ideas of advancements and prosperity became the central theme.

I've pointed out with DR/Haiti how different attitudes can develop among different groups because of their unique history, but /pol/ keeps refusing that point of view, because you guys so desperately want to believe genetics is the ONLY factor that matters.

Also, wtf is up with ppl keep bringing africa into the conversation. Do you retards see me mention Haiti or Africa in the OP?
>>
>>71747921
I find it ironic that she (?) entirely misses the point of the Zulu word for obligation being "to bind one's feet". She doesn't realize that the word "obligate" has the same roots, something a language nut like she claims to be should recognize. Ob-ligate, as in ligament, meaning to bind with rope.
Even more ironic is the fact that this not occurring to her, her being unaware of the word's origins, in turn reaffirms her argument about western cultures having abstract concepts, as opposed to African ones, without her intention. At one point the pioneers of Latin created the word out of the same tangible things, but now we don't need crutches like this to remind us of a word's meaning, we have a written language.
>>
>>71750204
I never claimed that Africa -- as in the entire continent -- was isolated.
>>
>>71753286
>>71744940
>still no response
I take it you concede.
Developed civilizations break down natural barriers and create trade of goods and culture, rather than the other way around.
>>
>>71754772
>>71748264
>>
>>71742939
Japan went into isolation and is not a shit hole
>>
>>71753286
Explain China
>>
File: 23 - Niggers Are Retarded_jpg.jpg (57 KB, 643x387) Image search: [Google]
23 - Niggers Are Retarded_jpg.jpg
57 KB, 643x387
the dumbest whites or white downs syndromes have at least 60-70 iq whereas the dumbest niggers have 40-50 iq
>>
>>71748076
>A painful awareness of their own backwardness
Lacking in many majority-black countries.
>>
>>71755009
As I stated, East Asia and Southeast Asia added together create a smaller landmass than Sub Saharan Africa.
Buddhism was introduced to China was in the first and second century CE, at least 200 year after the Qin dynasty. In addition, Buddhism barely had any influence in China until the 7th century, when Xuanzang made his journey.
The Silk Road in particular was created due to the domestication of pack animals, which allowed for trans-continental trade.
Trade only happens because civilizations develop, not the other way around.
>>
>>71753286
the answer is here
>>71747921
>>71747976

blacks have very little abstract sense, in general

they live in the here and now, they don't think about the past or the future, when they promise they mean "I'll try", not "I definitely will"

these pics explain it all

do you have much sense of abstract concepts? do blacks in general?
>>
File: avatar2327_6.png (58 KB, 160x187) Image search: [Google]
58 KB, 160x187
>>71755971
of course they not, basically in apefrica they dindu need to be intelligent, they had plenty of food and water on the good places so no need to develop anything
>>
>>71747921
For fuck sake chimps, gorillas, and oranguatans are capable of empathy why on earth cant niggers do it?
>>
>>71755592
>As I stated, East Asia and Southeast Asia added together create a smaller landmass than Sub Saharan Africa.

What about diversity of land mass between those two and Sub Sahara? Rivers, climate, and mountains, how did those variables impact sub tribe/group diversity. Also, what about population size differences.

Have you honestly explored every single possible variable to conclude that they were 100% equal in when it came to isolation??? Is even a thing possible???

also can you cite me a source on every thing about china from when the first humans arrived there to the Dynasty you mentioned earlier.
>>
Ethiopia is a shining example of a Black nation that is quickly progressing
>>
>>71757189
>moving goalposts
>diversity of landmass
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Saharan_Africa#/media/File:Africa_map_of_K%C3%B6ppen_climate_classification.svg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Saharan_Africa#Climate_zones_and_ecoregions

Population size literally depends on the success of a civilization. It is not some thing that magically happens.

No. I showed that the region is geologically isolated, which is what you claimed causes the lack of civilization in Sub Saharan Africa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China#History
Hope you're not too retarded to follow citations.
>>
>>71757189
how wierd that you didn't answer my questions

>>71755971
>>
>>71747921
>"thats a very eurocentric question" and didnt answer
fuck me im mad now :^(
>>
File: 1454292691230.gif (3 MB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
1454292691230.gif
3 MB, 291x300
>>71757189
>niggers making up excuses for why they are shit tier and will literally never be as good as any other race at anything other than running fast and ooga boogaing the most
every fucking time.
A U S T R A L I A = YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NIGGER.
>>
>>71741651
You think that's bad? There is actually Jewish people on pol right at this very moment.
>>
File: 1460488665101.png (14 KB, 166x166) Image search: [Google]
1460488665101.png
14 KB, 166x166
>>71741680
>one of the smart ones

Move on /pol/, nothing to see here
>>
>>71757950
oh yes, that shining progressing nation, still one of poorest in the world, where 3/4 women are ablated, 2/3 marriages are preceded by kidnapping of the bride and less than 1/4 population can read and write. A great model for the rest of black nations
>>
>>71740349
I support black people.
Im tired of autism on this board.
>>
>>71758375
the japanese recovered from being nuked two times and having their country torn to shreds, why can't the niggers start from zero without natural ressources like the japs? Explain yourself nugga
>>
>>71757961
>Testing to see if your claims hold = moving the goal post.

What? You brought up the landmass point, so I want to make sure we're comparing like by like. If the region is diverse in it's structure than we are not comparing like by like, because that one region could produce groups who are different enough to have distinct sub-culture.

I'm sorry, that I refuse to just accept your word on everything because you want to be right so badly.

>which is what you claimed causes the lack of civilization in Sub Saharan Africa.

Yes, in the sense that isolation stagnates a groups culture. However, it should be implied that this happens through environmental forces.

If the environment is diverse in its structure, and groups who live in those diverse environments can communicate, than it's not isolated to the same degree as Sub-Saharan Africa. I don't understand how there is a fallacy with this logic.
>>
>>71744783
>thread of African achievements

Wew. Gonna be a pretty short thread m8
>>
>>71740349
>I mean, what reason was there ever to expect that a population of slaves who had no valuable skills, knowledge, or help on managing a gov't or an economy would be able to accomplish what took western culture centuries to do over night

Australia says hi.
>>
>>71758086
Because I've already heard about that anecdotal analysis on one those Jared Taylor, genetic determinism youtube videos years ago. And I didn't find it impressive than, and I don't now. Also, it's irrelevant to the argument I made in the OP.
>>
File: 1459301392467.jpg (649 KB, 861x849) Image search: [Google]
1459301392467.jpg
649 KB, 861x849
the slaves that the joos bought were already slaves to nigger kings and sheit
>>
>>71759691
The fallacy is that Sub Saharan Africa is a giant region with some of the most diverse climates and ecoregions on Earth.
Sub Saharan Africa has grasslands, savannas, shrublands, woodlands, tropical forests, coastal plains, rivers, lakes, mountains. The only thing missing on the top of my head is arctic tundra.
>>
File: abstractbait.gif (68 KB, 300x153) Image search: [Google]
abstractbait.gif
68 KB, 300x153
>>71759771
>Australia says hi.
Australia was a penal colony for criminals you dumb shit.
>>
>>71740349
Not all black people are useless but those who aren't are because of white people, white education and white culture. That is a fact
>>
>>71742939
The Isolation meme. Go fuck off tyrone
>>
>>71743149
Your inferiority complex is showing. Just accept history and try to be the best nog possible
>>
>>71740349
>>71760068

Your answer to the OP is here you stupid nigger

>>71745328

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

The Haitian niggers have had 200 years to rule and what have they done? The country has been rebuilt by the white man over and over and yet they still live in filth.

What are haitians doing now OP?

Eatting mud.
>>
>>71759691
You're right, the environment and climate of Africa and the rest of the world isnt the same.

But in the other direction; Whites and Asians have WORSE climate and environmental conditions to live in. Both had to deal with winter, Asians had to also deal with earthquakes and hurricanes.

If anything, a higher population is MORE conducive to civilizing forces. So what's Africa's excuse then?
>>
>>71760068
aww, the poor nigger can't accept that most niggers are stupid as shit, and have no abstract reasoning capacity, or impulse control

do you even acknowledge the racial IQ gap?
>>
>>71748048
You can thank colonization for that
>>
>>71761493
Are you trying to trigger me?
>>
>>71761706
aww, you can't answer huh?
>>
>>71761706
Lets be honest here white ppl and Asians have done the most for the world you blacks have always just been there to exploit, and don't give me that wez builtz americaz we wuz slavez n shitez you know its true black ppl have done nothing special, execpt mali songhai empires they were fine but got raped by us eurofags
>>
What's holding black people is not accepting reality and constantly trying to find excuses. I believe it would help them so much more if they actually accepted that they were, are shit but they will change it right now!

Accept who they are and accept what their history is. It's shit. But from now on forward try to be the best human being you can be. And try to show the world you actually can do something. And it will shut up almost everybody. More black people will get confident and maybe even move back to their "Mother Africa".

Not every race/country needs a long history of empires and accomplishments. You can start now! This constant blaming is holding them back.

Kinda sad...
>>
File: where black rules white.png (538 KB, 1024x639) Image search: [Google]
where black rules white.png
538 KB, 1024x639
>>
>>71755178
Only because they ended the isolation in the 19th century and modernized themselves using Western practices.
>>
>>71749654
Shit, I had a math teacher from Liberia

No one he always said we are priviledge to be born in america
>>
>>71741651
>ce when does your kind know about pol
the butthurt here is comical senpai
>>
>>71744040
Are you retarded
>>
>>71741680
It's simple my friend. There are smart blacks and dumb blacks just like smart whites and dumb whites. We all fall along a normal distribution.

The difference lies in the mean and SD of these curves. African phenotypes are between 15 and 30 IQ points below Indo-European phenotypes (depending on source data) *on average*. History has shown us that ANY group of people with an average IQ of below 90 cannot sustain a democratic society. So when blacks consistently have an average IQ between 70 and 85, they simply cannot create a modern, civilized society. It is impossible. They do not have the intellectual capacity, time preference, or altruism to keep society stable.

Again, this is *on average* you personally might be quite intelligent, but your one intellect doesn't make up for the vast majority who are intellectually incapable of understanding the concepts necessary to promote stability.
>>
black guy here:

ooga booga muhfuken bix nood cof ho
>>
>>71765943
I agree with you mostly, except the 15IQ lower group you are talking about have a 20+% White admixture
>>
File: worldmapper science p.country.jpg (276 KB, 1120x788) Image search: [Google]
worldmapper science p.country.jpg
276 KB, 1120x788
>>71748798
>you think
>>
>>71742939
>First, I'll answer your question by saying it's not true that Native Americans have greater feats compared to Africans.
stopped reading there
>>
>>71759094
Simple. If you can build a civilization (you have the resources and the knowledge), you can do it in about 10 years. So if your country gets nuked, it'll take 10 years to rebuild it.

If you don't have the capability (i.e. lack the intellectual capacity) you will never be able to build a society no matter how much time passes.
>>
>>71766439
Sure, and IQ is partially a function of education and there is about a 20%-40% environmental component. This is what also partially explains the gap between people with African phenotypes in Africa and the same genetic groups in North America / Europe.
>>
so basically, op just wants /pol/ to say it's not the fault of niggers that they've never had much going for them. they dindu nuffin wrong because (insert mental gymnastics argument here)

the fact of the matter is that op is right. they dindu nuffin because they could never overcome the obstacles in their path.
>>
>>71767304
jesus that * map * gives me autism down my spine
>>
>>71770022
This

Been monitoring this thread for a while and op rejects all evidence that black people simply cannot into civilization. I don't hate black people or want to believe the obvious but black people are simply not mentally equipped for the modern world.
>>
>>71769864
>partially a function of education
not really

>there is about a 20%-40% environmental component
about 20% is pushing it f a m

>This is what also partially explains the gap between people with African phenotypes in Africa and the same genetic groups in North America / Europe.
another explanation is that only the clever ones get into our societies. which leads people to believe they are cleverer on average than they are
>>
>>71740349
Try Liberia
>>
>>71763621
You're not even talking to me. You're talking to your generic adversary that you made up in your own head, and now you're projecting that imaginary individual's arguments on to me.
>>
File: confused nigger.jpg (15 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
confused nigger.jpg
15 KB, 300x256
If you ever feel sad, remember that Brazil has taken Haitian ''refugees''
>>
>>71771060
I think Liberia has to be just about the worst country on this planet.
>>
>Why does /pol/ cite Haiti as irrefutable evidence of black peoples inherent failure to develop a country and to run it?
I don't know why. Zimbabwe is a much funnier example!
http://qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
>>
>>71771152
then why did he reply to you?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.