[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just in case your stil supporting this racist white male, Andrew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
>>
>>71740331
>racism is bad
goodbye reddit
>>
>>71740331
Leave it to a leftie to know nothing more than superficial information about history. I doubt these idiots know why the Trail of Tears happened.
>>
>>71740331
>freed hundreds of slaves

She barely got over 70.
>>
>>71740331
why not put a native on the $20 bill then?
>>
>>71740331

Friendly reminder; Andrew jackson met with native tribes after congress told them autnomy inside the US state systems was illegal and offered them a autonomous region across the mississippi

Friendly reminder that the trailer of tears happened after jackson left office

Friendly reminder, only 4000 natives died due to native incompentance to prepare for the exit.
>>
>>71740331
whats wrong with immigration?

its never bad for the indigenous people

look at yurop ;)

diversity is our strength
>>
File: 1461273851859.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1461273851859.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>71740331
A friendly reminder - Andrew Jackson did more for this country than 100 Harriet Tubman's ever did.
>>
>>71740623
liberals are owned by black people right now
>>
who's also the only president to ever balance the united states federal budget?

check mate, liberals
>>
I'm with you guys but come on now, Andrew Jackson hated paper currency
>>
Tired of this whole passive aggressive "a friendly reminder" bullshit. We need to start memeing it ironically. A friendly reminder Hitler loved animals and... or something.
>>
I can't remember too much about the trail of tears, but I don't remember being taught that it was a death march. Sure I bet the really old natives didn't make it but I always thought it was more about losing their land. Too lazy to look it up
>>
>>71740331
Tubbman freed 70 slaves Jackson freed 1000s that fought with him.
Whites invented the underground rail road, niggers have done NOTHING throughout human history. Niggers barely helped achieve their ownindependence.
>>
>>71740331
Andrew Jackson created living space so soon to be freed slaves and their future descendants could enjoy a first world country without going through an emigration process or paying. And can now enjoy endless subsidized entertainment and existence while many are still slaves in Africa, and I'd not still have lower standards of living then the worst ghettos
>>
>>71740331
>union states are free
she pretty much did nothing in the grand scheme.
out of the frying pan, into the oven.
>>
>>71741068
>>71741068

Can I have some proof for this? I need this ammo ASAP
>>
>>71740331
WE WAS BILLZ AND SHEEEIT
>>
>>71740749

>ironic memeing

>>>/s4s/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>71741129
Good point to. Compared to Lincoln/Union forces she didn't do shit, and was a FELON. Why don't they want MILK on the 20? Maybe something to do with what happens to streets named after him...
>>
File: Jackson-Portrait.jpg (467 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
Jackson-Portrait.jpg
467 KB, 1500x1125
>>71740331
how about this?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.