[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Augustus Sol Invictus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: Augustus_Sol_Invictus.jpg (50 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Augustus_Sol_Invictus.jpg
50 KB, 640x960
What does /pol/ think of Augustus Sol Invictus?
I'm curious if this guy could really gain political power someday or at least get into the senate.

http://www.invictusforsenate.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus_Sol_Invictus
>>
File: 1460945286225.jpg (191 KB, 962x641) Image search: [Google]
1460945286225.jpg
191 KB, 962x641
>>71739933

AVGVSTVS SOL INVICTVS

>your name will never be this glorious
>>
>>71739933
Gigantic faggot. Claims tp be a pagan, but is pro-Abrahamic law, and is also a member of a masonic lodge.
>>
>>71740265
What's wrong with religious freedom and upholding the established law? What's wrong with being a freemason?
>>
File: candidatecomp.png (749 KB, 610x782) Image search: [Google]
candidatecomp.png
749 KB, 610x782
>>71739933
>augustus sol invictus
>mfw he joins the senate and becomes trump's closest ally
>mfw trump is assassinated during his second term by democratic senators
>mfw based augustus goes to war against the federal government, overthrows the american republic, and founds the american empire
>>
>>71739933
His accent sucks
>>
>>71739933
Why does everyone on the right sport the Richard Spencer hipster haircut?
>>
>>71741074
Because they don't you dumb fucking retard
>>
OP is a homo faggotus
>>
File: edgy.jpg (151 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
151 KB, 780x770
>>71741119
>>
>>71741301
I'm not going to read that
>>
i like him except for his conservative stance on some social issues like abortion. also what the fuck is this religion?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema
>>
>>71739933
>Augustus Sol Invictus
from the name he sounds like a cuck tbqh
>>
He's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is. Otherwise, he wouldn't have attended such a shit law school.

t. law student in a top program.
>>
>>71741463
Its some restored Roman pagan religion. I still need to read up on it. But honestly, I couldn't care less that he's pagan. I only care about his politics.
>>
Everything about him reads like a cartoon character, and I imagine most of his public persona is designed to garrner attention
>>
>>71741074
i have that haircut right now but not as close on the sides
>>
>>71741301
I wonder what blood_skull_boi84 is up to these days.
>>
>>71741600

Lawschool admission is about more than a meaty lsat score

They guy is clearly some delusional spastic that did no networking and probably didn't commit to his studies
>>
>>71741394
>not knowing the vita of coldsteel the hedgehog by heart
Wow, I thought people were joking when they said this board was full of normies and newfags
>>
>>71741550
What are you saying about Glorius Unconquered Sun?
>>
>>71739933
I don't care about his policies all I know is that is the single greatest name since Sir Manley Power.
>>
>>71739933
gay name
>>
>>71741775
I'm still not reading it
>>
>>71739933
>believes abortion should be illegal in most cases

Dropped. Every single fucking time with these people
>>
>>71741463

It's literally autismo crowley-tier "magick" Satanism. I don't mean Satanism like edgy animal sacrifice and secret blood rituals, I mean the fat couch potato LaVeyan "do what thout will, shit dont matter senpai" variety.

/x/ will tell you more about it. But this fact alone, makes him absolutely garbage.
>>
Torn because Sol Invictus was a deity associated with Aurelian Sword-in-hand AND with that degenerate fucboi Bosianus
>>
>>71742165

goddamn fucking retard Crowley.

jesus christ.
>>
>>71739933
The only reason I'd vote for him is because he's pretty hot. Other than that, he's a pretentious asshat. Just look at his name and his 'religion'.
>>
>>71742165
How is Thelema like satanism at all besides being related to the occult?
>>
File: goatbloodquote.jpg (48 KB, 512x292) Image search: [Google]
goatbloodquote.jpg
48 KB, 512x292
Seems like a complete narcissist who's a closet fascist. Listen to his cringy "fireside chats", he can't even hide it. Plus the imagery he associates also implies his true allegiance.

>>71741463
Basically Satanism.
>>
>>71742165
That lack of research.
>>
His Fireside Chats are pretty comfy tbqh
>>
File: ben garrison baltimore.jpg (985 KB, 1200x936) Image search: [Google]
ben garrison baltimore.jpg
985 KB, 1200x936
>>71741953
You have been added to the list of people Ben "feed the faggots to the maggots" Garrison is going to deal with on the day of the rope..
>>
>>71740245
It's a fake ass name
>>
I was like "I kinda like his policies" and then I read into the fact he follows Allister Crowley and is some whacky fucking satanist and scaraficed a goat in the desert and drank its fucking blood.
>>
>>71739933
Who the fuck is this man and why is his name so B A S E D?

Can we overthrow American democracy for a glorious American empire followed with a 2 century pax Romana equivalent?
>>
>>71742356

"related to the occult"

Please. If you give me some "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law", combined with psycho-manipulative "magick-with-a-k" rituals, hierachical levels of spiritual achievement, and tell me it's not related to Satanism...

you are just being deceptive.

>>71742450

Are you saying Crowley and neo-satanic principles have nothing to do with Thelema?

A.A., Order of Golden Dawn, Left-Hand Path hybrid Buddhism bullshit?

How about all the kabbalistic ritual and symbolism, you cryptojew?

Dismissed.
>>
>>71742662
Who's Ben Garrison?
>>
>>71742845
>cryptojew

kek
>>
>supporting eugenics
>sacrificing a goat
I'd vote for him
>>
He's the only candidate worth voting for.

I will vote the fuck out of him until WWIII
>>
File: ben garrison.jpg (1 MB, 935x7905) Image search: [Google]
ben garrison.jpg
1 MB, 935x7905
>>71742892
Ben "pull the trigger on ever nigger" Garrison is the most extreme what supremacist in existence. Even the KKK thinks that he is too extreme.
>>
>>71742997
brb, gonna quit doing magicks and kill myself so I can reincarnate as a nigger instead
>>
>>71742892
>not knowing Ben "Drop a nuke on the spooks" Garrison
First time on /pol/ I see
>>
>>71739933
Doing more than any of you faggots have.
>>
>>71739933
Wait, Libertarians are against abortion? Explain this
>>
>>71741463
>conservative stance on social issues like abortion

Good, that almost makes up for his not being a christian
>>
>>71743589
Lots, at least the pot smoking republican bunch are pro life personally but against a federal ban.
>>
>>71743589
if a fetus = human life, then abortion = murder, and hence breach of non aggression principle.
>>
>>71741953
Hey, don't take it personnel
>>
>>71742845

True kabbalism has nothing to do with the descendants of the pharisees, anon, and even less to do with Ashton Kutcher
>>
>>71739933
>this fucking name

sounds like a roman emperor. DEUS VULT when?
>>
File: satan faglord.jpg (88 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
satan faglord.jpg
88 KB, 1280x960
>>71741463
>what the fuck is this religion
tldr version: Satanist garbage.

Alister Crowley (the founder of that cult) raped kids and ate shit and piss. He was obsessed with anal sex and tried to make women pregnant that way (he wanted to create life from the anus). Also he invoked a demonic entity called Lam (apparently an alien grey thing)

http://www.texemarrs.com/081998/cricon.htm

http://usminc.org/crowley.html

""Kinsey visited Crowley's lair or 'abbey' in Sicily, as a pilgrim who goes to a religious place of holy worship. Crowley, we know was involved in ritualistic sacrifices of various kinds, including the ritualistic sexual abuse, and deaths, of children. Kinsey went to Crowley's lair to adore Crowley's images of people in copulatory positions."

Oh, and many idiots will defend this thelema garbage, just read the thread.
>>
>>71739933
>hes a crowleyfag
jesus why? what in the 9 hells would compel someone to go that full retard?
crowley was literally a nutter for even his own community and his religion makes god damn scientology and the church of El look sane.
>>
>>71742892
You failed the first test. You obviously are new to /pol/.
>>
>>71745142
I think he's stepped away from Thelema recently. He was exiled by his local temple community for his goat sacrifice. From interviews I've listened to he sounds like he's against the established Thelema religion and its leadership.
>>
>>71745571
I don't see how goat sacrifice is necessary for any of the G.D style rituals or evocation.
>>
>>71745759
eh hes probably just invoking blood sacrifice shit and probably just got a good deal on goats is my guess.
>>
>>71745759
He did it on his own because he felt like it. He had just returned to florida from a 2 month long hike to the Mojave desert and back. He was definitely loopy and he felt he should do something to thank the gods for his survival.
>>
>>71739933

Smart guy, but a little too insane with the goat blood and paganism. Rightists aren't pragmatic enough. He should just be Christian upfront - it would be far more appeal. He's a smart guy, though, and a lawyer.
>>
Bit of a dork desu senpai. I'll still vote for him though.
>>
>>71741074
>RICHUD SPENSUH!!
>*doo doo doo doo do do do*
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.