[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia Yes or No?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 25k0ev5.png (312 KB, 534x534) Image search: [Google]
25k0ev5.png
312 KB, 534x534
#RussiaNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVZe5UZvg0U

>>71676095
>>
How come Russia was redirecting rapefugees from their border to here a few months ago instead of doing that?
Our president is the only good person related to politics here so at least he got them to stop doing it.
>>
File: CO2VT4MWsAAF2y4.jpg (29 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
CO2VT4MWsAAF2y4.jpg
29 KB, 600x435
>>71737641
Why Russia would need rapefugees? I think throwing them out is better term than "Redirecting" lol
>>
>>71737730
Throw them back to where they came from or just kill them.

Seriously, what can anyone do if Russia just starts shooting rapefugees?

There is no reason to be sending them all the way up here
>>
File: putin-sunglasses-5.jpg (55 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
putin-sunglasses-5.jpg
55 KB, 400x275
>>71737641
>Muslims with their Finnish girlfriends

http://i.imgur.com/GUCxzQE.jpg
>>
>>71737963
How is this related? Those aren't even teenagers, they're still kids with horrible parents and no friends. Basically girls that get no attention, so they go get attention from where they know they will get it. There was a huge thread about this on ylilauta and I'm sure several people notified the police.
>>
Damn Russia back at it again with that lets be allies and retake Constantinople
>>
>>71738204
Merkel ordered Finland to be good cucks and take in the poor rapists into your homes so Russia actually helped you in your quotas responsibility, ungrateful finn.
>>
File: putin.jpg (546 KB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
546 KB, 4256x2832
>>71738227
>>
>>71738361
But they stopped doing it after our presidents negotiated them to only let Finns, Russians, and Belarussians through the border.

The rest of the rapefugees are either being denied asylum or leaving on their own. Our government are cucks though who really want to suck up to the EU. The president is the only person people respect.
>>
File: image_22837_0.jpg (17 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
image_22837_0.jpg
17 KB, 450x327
>>71738485
Did somebody mention a negotiation?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.