[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bongs for the love of god, PLEASE get the fuck out of the EU.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 22433.jpg (61 KB, 689x391) Image search: [Google]
22433.jpg
61 KB, 689x391
Bongs for the love of god, PLEASE get the fuck out of the EU. Both Obama and Cameron were talking about globalism during their London speech
>>
>globalists talk about globalism

In other news: duck goes 'quack.'
>>
no one?

I'm just watching Obama making an ass of himself. this is not his place.

David just said "Barrack taught me basketball"
>>
>>71737695
Apparently Obamas little comments about staying is drawing some huge backlash within the UK leaders and people
>>
>>71737695
Kek. The sad part is thr US and UK economies would be the strongest regardless. With or without the EU.
>>
The UK is going to stay in the EU. They are the designated cuck country.
>>
>>71737448
>Britian
Quality news
>>
>>71737764
Would you like some foreign nigger telling you how to love your life?
>>
>>71737870
Where do you think the strength of the British economy comes from?
>>
>>71738005
live*
>>
>>71738005
Exactly. Whatever Obama wants, you want the exact opposite
>>
>>71738007
Leprechauns but thats not important right now
>>
This is humiliating. Obama talks so slowly as if he's mentally challenged.

They seem like such good allies. Obama calls it "ISIL", David Cameron is calling it "Daesh".
>>
>American black muslim globalist and his british pet speak about globalism
>It's the other Europeans who are the problem guys!
>>
File: 1460945844318-0.gif (639 KB, 127x189) Image search: [Google]
1460945844318-0.gif
639 KB, 127x189
>>71738005
Kek
>>
>>71738284
go back to taringa nigga
>>
>>71738175
Cameron actually said Islamist terror at the begging. I though Obango was going to have a heart attack
>>
cringe. Obama has no fucking idea what he's saying. He's visibly confused and pausing for 5 seconds at a time.
>>
Based reporter just asked if Obama thought it was necessary for his views in this situation
>>
>>71738727
I thought that was how he always talked. In fact I'd rather him speak slow and think about what he's saying then stutter shit out.
>>
>>71738883

he literally is stuttering
>>
Now the usual suspects like the Guardian and the Independent are trying to call Bojo a racist.
>>
yOU CANNOT DENY OBAMA'S ELOQUENCE. eVERYTHING HE SAID JUST MAKES SENSE
>>
File: GNFOS_poster.jpg (15 KB, 250x419) Image search: [Google]
GNFOS_poster.jpg
15 KB, 250x419
>>71739497
Except for about 100% of what he said
>>
LOL FUK TRUMP XDDDDDDD

Fuck off yurocucks
>>
>>71738883
>>71739062

It's exactly how he speaks without a teleprompter
>>
>>71737764

From a lot of people sure. But there are plenty of people here who suck his dick.

It's because we've never actually had him as a leader. All people here know him as here is "Black Jesus who is so suave and funny lmao!".

He basically still has his 2008 campaign image over here for a lot of people.
>>
>if you vote for brexit then trump wins
>>
>mfw Obama hates us because we tortured his Grandparents in Kenya
>mfw my Grandad fought in Kenya during that time.
>Probably shot a few of his relatives
>>
>>71737448
>GLOBALISM TRIGGER WARNING
>>
>>71740132
It all makes sense now!
>>
>>71737448
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/22/monstrous-interference-uk-pols-furious-at-obamas-plan-to-intervene-in-eu-debate.html?intcmp=hpbt2

Doesn't look like we're too happy mate. Most people I know are pretty pissed off at Obama advising us on how to vote.
>>
>>71739866

>Desire for brexit intensifies
>>
>>71740323

His entire presidency has been about fucking up the West as revenge for colonialism.
>>
>>71740327
as you should be.
I don't want David Cameron telling me how I should take my coffee in the morning.
This is the whole issue with the Brexit. Every country should be autonomous fuck the EU. Fuck Nafta, and the UN and TPP.
>>
Link for anyone interested: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/22/barack-obama-arrives-in-britain-to-tell-voters-to-remain-in-the/
>>
>>71739866
Did he really say that??
>>
>>71741162
It's what he was implying.
>>
>>71740327
Good i hope King Nigger seals the deal on us voting to leave
I would personally send him a banana only fruit basket
>>
>>71741797

Not likely, the media is out in full force saying Obama just destroyed Brexit because he said there would be no trade deal if we leave.

People will obviously fail to realise King Retard is leaving in a few months anyway.
>>
>>71742261
That and I'm sure the propaganda machine will push the Trump scare even further with the relationship in the future with the US
>>
>>71742708

It's pathetic that a President we didn't elect may have just delivered a serious blown to Brexit. Especially since Brexit is meant to be all about telling unelected Presidents to fuck off.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.