[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ BTFO BEYOND ALL BELIEF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 65343435.jpg (21 KB, 540x307) Image search: [Google]
65343435.jpg
21 KB, 540x307
They're changing the $20 bill just to piss you regressive ignorant morons off

/pol/ unequivocally, unabashedly BTFO
>>
Also
>gayprotag
>>
>>71736287
As a black guy,
>inb4 nigger
>inb4 as a black nigger
Who gives a literal fuck about this negro bed wench, jigaboo didn't even make the underground railroad. She was a glorified tour guide and disposable aunt Jemima. Fuck.Outa.Here.Boy.
>>
i don't think these people realize how much the 20 dollar bill will be defaced. imagine all the triggerings that will happen.
>>
>>71736287
You do realize every bill is going to say nigger on it within a year
>>
>>71736983
This
It's like they don't know we're just waiting.
>Not to mention that by 2030 the $20 bill will be worth approximately $12 (Present Value Single Sum 14 periods at Inflationary rate)
So the 3/5ths thing is fucking real as meme magic
>>
>>71736287
time to start stockpiling current $20's to resell for a profit in the future.
>>
>>71736831
Glad at least one black person gets it, it seems like she has just been glorified as a savior of slaves and people just take it like that. She didn't even "save" them, she just led them to other people in the north who did most of the actual freeing. Booker T. Washington deserves that bill more than her.
>>
>>71736287
We're going to see who's mad when you're gonna have a 50% chance of seeing the word "nigger" on a 20 dollar bill. That will anger SJWs more than putting her on the 20 ever could make a racist.
>>
>>71736831
>disposable aunt Jemima
You people are pretty good with the bants.
>>
>>71736831
Negro makes a good point: There are WAY better negroes to put in the bill, but they choose a feelgood useless cunt because muh feelz.
>>
>>71740512
Don't forget she's also a woman. Soon as you counter the racist argument the sexist argument comes up.
>>
>>71736287
Why do people care about this? I'm white. I have a bank account and don't use physical currency that often.
>>
>>71736287
Its pretty clear the bill shouldve been the 54th Massachusets regiment.

>War heroes
>Historical
>Niggys

Its perfect.
>>
>>71739176
Booker T. Washington is a male and looks too light skinned to be the progressive® choice

check your privilege
>>
>/POL/ BTFO
its starting to get boring desu...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.