[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leslie Van Houten, Manson Family member, recommended for parole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: qt.jpg (31 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
31 KB, 630x354
>After 19 denials, Manson Family member Leslie Van Houten is a step closer to being free, after a parole board panel recommended her release, a spokesman for the California department of corrections said Thursday.
>The full Board of Parole Hearings will review the decision during the next four months, then could send the case to California Gov. Jerry Brown, according to corrections spokesman Luis Patino.
>"I went in and Mrs. LaBianca was laying on the floor and I stabbed her," said Van Houten, who was 19 at the time of the murders. "In the lower back, around 16 times."
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/14/us/manson-family-leslie-van-houten-possible-parole/index.html

Should she get out? She's not even responsible for killing that jewish pedophile's wife.
>>
That's just sad, man.
Imprisoned at 19, get out at 66.
I don't want to think about it, that's too disturbing.

I wonder how she'll like our world now.
>>
>>71736118
>killer gets parole
>Manson still denied parole even though he never killed anyone

PussyPassTM at it again!
>>
well after adjusting to getting out she will probably be a SJW spokeswoman for a little while about 'injustice' or some shit and then dissapear
>>
>>71736415
>I wonder how she'll like our world now.

She'll probably hate it. When she went to prison Mexicans weren't the majority in California.
>>
>>71736492
>Implying only the hitman should be punished not the person who ordered the hitman or gang of hitmen
>>
>>71736789

But wouldn't it make sense that if the Hitman gets out the person that orders the hit would have the same opportunity?

That being said... Manson has pretty much proved in interviews that he is a maniac and he purposely sabotages his parole hearings, so there is that.
>>
>>71736492
Manson is dead.
>>
>>71736922
That's actually a tricky ethical question, I disagree in the case of Manson, he drugged those girls and brainwashed them to an insane degree. In saying that I hope they both rot in jail forever
>>
>>71737162
no
>>
>>71737162
Lies some woman tried to marry him last year for attention.
>>
>>71736669
Mexicans are the majority in CA prisons.
>>
File: image.gif (46 KB, 525x626) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
46 KB, 525x626
>>71736118
>van houten
>>
>>71736118
she's a GILF
>>
>>71740452
No way it's still black people. Mexicans just get deported
>>
>>71736789
He didn't pay them to do it you idiot.
>>
File: manson.jpg (6 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
manson.jpg
6 KB, 250x201
Manson god of NEET's
https://youtu.be/9g-U2-cAUMM
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.