[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we compare "curry niggers" and niggers. Just saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
ITT we compare "curry niggers" and niggers.

Just saw a /pol/ post about
> Do you have any black friends /pol/?
> If so, what are they like? Are they completely nigger-tier?

Few answers was like

> "nope. but i do know some curry niggers"
and
> "I've only got curry nigger friends because my uni which is primarily Engineering is fixing filled with then. Luckily I'm friends with the ones that have lived in the United States most of their lives so they know how to shower and how to poo in loo."

So does /pol/ view curry niggers almost as bad as normal US black niggers?

I am an Indian 23yo male moving to the US this fall for studies and I don't want to be associated with nigger anything by anyone.

Also there is this widespread view here that Indians are poo poo and shit.
1) Is this an widespread view or just the view of anti-SJW, anti-PC, 4chan crowd?
2) And is it just an satirical stereotype/exaggerated view or does /pol/ really believe poo poo shit about all Indians?

FYI dirty poo poo curry niggers are only from village and slums. Even City and town Indians hate these people with all their heart and hold their noses when they travel to villages and city-slums and hate them as well. They live next to drainage and sewers and dont hold any job and what little money they have they use it to buy alcohol and cigs.

(Also I too hate niggers, BLM, Dindus and white-guilt cuck white libs also but I m not an conservative, lets say I m an red pilled liberal)
>>
Just don't poo in loo and you'll be fine Rajeet
>>
>>71734914

Your a moron. Stay in India we don't anymore autistic manlets in the USA.

All you alt right racist fags are such pussys. Whining about everything yet your somehow "redpilled"

Give me a fucking break. All of you are losers, none of you got laid in high school. You all fap to anime.
>>
I almost forgot about Mudslims.
Feeling better now. Thanks denmark cuck.
>>
>>71734914
>So does /pol/ view curry niggers almost as bad as normal US black niggers?
i can't speak for the whole board but my personal opinion is no. i mean come on, i can't even remember an incident where an indian dude created some major issue but it seems like every day some nig nog does some dumb shit.

the worst thing you're gonna have to deal with is the fact that indian people in the US are stereotypically super "uncool". you'll be the butt of a lot of jokes, but there won't be nearly as much outright hatred for you as there is for blacks because most people see you as nonthreatening.
>>
Stay in poo land you fucking nigger, we don't need your broken english, shitty smell and horrible work ethic, we are full of pooheads.

>red pilled liberal

get the fuck out of here faggot
>>
>>71734914
Oh fuck you carry nigger. Just fuck you. Stay in your shithole and finally learn how to poo in loo
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNDk1NDQwMzk4[1].jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNDk1NDQwMzk4[1].jpg
19 KB, 300x300
> There won't be nearly as much outright hatred for you as there is for blacks because most people see you as nonthreatening.

God bless the nigger
>>
>>71734914
Hey poo in looer

Redpill me on Mahatma Ghandi. Was he really as peaceful as they say or was he a good boi who dindu nuffin terrorism acts like Nelson Mandela?
>>
i rarely run into indians.
but all the ones i've met have been pretty cool people.

there is this indian family that runs the gas station where i used to live, friendly people, they made great gizzards. every now and then, even when the line is full of people waiting to pay for their items, they'd do this thing where they walk to a corner of the store, take a lime squeeze it and pour the juice over their face for some reason.

that's the entire sum of my experience interacting with indians.
>>
>>71734914
POO IN LOO
>>
hey redneck.

Redpill on Gandhi:
Gandhi was peaceful. But doesnt mean his approach was 100% right. He was a cuck and denounced violence and wanted peaceful victory and independence. Basically a semi-cuck for the british empire. Gandhi was a beta. Not a terrorist nig nog like Mandela though mandela spending 25+ years in prision is sad imo.
>>
Hey pajeet, can you redpill me ok tuk tuks, i just bought one and i need to know how good they are.
>>
File: so_good[1].png (66 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
so_good[1].png
66 KB, 659x609
> Hey pajeet, can you redpill me ok tuk tuks, i just bought one and i need to know how good they are.

Hey mehico spic, fuk ur tuk tuk and dont come into the US of A.
MFW when I am an prospective indian Immigrant moving to the USA to vote for Trump to keep the spics out.
>>
>>71736564
>fuk ur tuk tuk and dont come into the US of A.

B-but i live in a border city and cross the border everyother day and you're still in that shithole named i*ndia.

also go fuck yourself, i asked you nicely and you answer like the fucking it monkey you are.
>>
>>71737022
Sorry mehico. took u the wrong way.

Tuk Tuk is alright. (Though haven't seen it since childhood)

It was not motorized back in the day and someone needs to cycle it manually. Hopefully u got that type.

We can make some nigger carry us around. We can whip him too for extra speed.

WE WUZ HORSES N SHIT
>>
>>71737472
>We can make some nigger carry us around. We can whip him too for extra speed.

Sadly we have no niggers for that use and i got the 175cc. I'm planning to have a small fleet of them. I took the one i have on a 1000 km ride and gave me no problems i hope they are as reliable as i have been told.
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (31 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
31 KB, 333x293
>>71737472
POO
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-28-13-30-09.jpg (361 KB, 720x1133) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-28-13-30-09.jpg
361 KB, 720x1133
>>
File: pajeet the sewer diver.jpg (15 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
pajeet the sewer diver.jpg
15 KB, 277x182
>be poo in the loo
>wake up in shit covered slum
>walk barefoot through shit on your way to designated shitting street to take a shit
> have to wipe your ass with your hand
>go to work as sewer poo diver
> come home covered in shit after 16 hour shift making 1$
>prepare curry lunch with unwashed poo hands
> get infected with typhoid poo bacteria in curry
>die
> family trows your body in shit filled Ganges river
>typical life of an Indian
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.