[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can white pagan male do to prevent islamization of Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 35
File: Islamski5-640x480.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Islamski5-640x480.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
What can white pagan male do to prevent islamization of Europe? I do have gun, sword, some knives, but there is a lot of CCTVs everywhere so I'd get arrested very quickly (which is not good idea, because I couldn't continue the struggle then). Any ideas how to be stealth and hurt islam?
>>
dump, more people might be interested =)
>>
>>71734924
*bump
>>
start a pig farm
>>
Vote for the anti-islam political party. Use your words
>>
>>71736294
I'm definitely going to, but I doubt it would be enough.

>>71736227
That's a good idea :-D. Czech republic is probably known for eating a lot of pork :-D
>>
Stop shitposting on A Japanese weaboo website and help your country dumb faggot.
>>
>>71736434
haven't been asking for sandniggers scum
>>
>>71734636

>White Pagan

Holy fuck acting like Paganism didn't get cucked 2000 years ago is beyond max level autism bro.

I don't want to hear a bunch of edgy faggots talk to me about how great it is to be a Pagan.
>>
>>71734636
we just need eastern european men to come and rape our women instead.
>>
>>71734636
Accept islam and be subversive. That is what i do.

Plus you get to rape stuff.
>>
>>71734636
>pagan male
into the trash it goes
>>
>>71734636
Buy some zyklon b and throw it into a mosque while they're all there with their asses on the air
>>
File: nukemekka.png (2 MB, 1883x897) Image search: [Google]
nukemekka.png
2 MB, 1883x897
>>71734636
>>
>>71736632
hehe, basically everything that is being celebrated (christmas, easter, halloween, ...) is not "based on pagan traditions", it basically "is pagan" (at least in eastern europe).

>>71736872
well... I do respect women :-)
>>
>>71737108
>this
>>
File: stealth archery.png (1 MB, 800x3176) Image search: [Google]
stealth archery.png
1 MB, 800x3176
buy a bow+arrow and become a stealth archer
>>
>>71737108
But only in time of pilgrimage. You can hit up to 50 mil.
>>
>>71737209
Who said anything about women?
>2016
>don't know about homosex orgies in mosque every friday night

Why do you think men and women are so heavily segregated, this is well kept secret.
>>
I'm not advocating killing muzzies.
if you wanted to hypothetically kill a group of ALIENS (not muslims) then just pack a holdall with pipe bombs and leave it in an ALIEN area or ALIEN worship building

or just get guns and kill ALIENS and kill yourself.
>>
File: 1430152989060.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1430152989060.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>71737245

>Dumner
>>
>>71736632
>I'm a Pagan.
>OMG FFS STOP FUCKING TELLING ME HOW GREAT IT IS TO BE A PAGAN
>>
>>71734636
Go on a killing spree. You won't be able to fight alone your whole life. Start the fire instead.
>>
>>71734636
you can pay poor people to do the stuff you want to do like burn a refugee center etc.
>>
File: 1441756551499.jpg (40 KB, 329x356) Image search: [Google]
1441756551499.jpg
40 KB, 329x356
>>71734636
target joggers take one at a time ditch knife each time don't bring a phone with you have alibi
>>
>>71738419
muslims don't jog . . .
>>
>>71734636
What up /int/ER/pol/
>>
>>71734636
find some bros to be in a spear formation with you.
>>
>>71738492
target non whites then they probably know a muslim or support them
>>
>>71734636
My Czech friend, the best thing you can do is try your best to redpill your fellow brothers and sisters in your country. To do anything to prevent the shit that is happening right now you need many people at your side.
You can choose to go on a killing spree, but if only a handful people are redpilled, you will just be branded a psycho, and therefore your actions would be useless.
>>
File: 1459333343320-0.gif (14 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1459333343320-0.gif
14 KB, 416x416
>>71738666
Spear formations are for good christians, filthy pagans should stick to shieldwalls.
>>
>>71734636
Just kill them.

In the dark, where no one can see you.
>>
When there comes leftism to your country and people want to defend muslims and islam, then you need to tell people that its not true and talk about what happens in the rest of EU etc.
I couldn't imagine eastern Europe would become cucked by muslims since they can see how it's going in the rest of Europe
>>
File: 1452449146708.jpg (77 KB, 701x518) Image search: [Google]
1452449146708.jpg
77 KB, 701x518
>>71734636
>'I'm Pagan'
>AKA 'I'm a LARPer faggot who thinks he is some kind of viking because he can grow a stubble and listened to a sabaton song once
>AKA 'I'm too alternative to be Christian and don't wanna go to church'
>>
File: 1455369061767.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455369061767.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>71738954
>Christians don't LARP, only pagans do.
>d-deus v-vult? Guys?
>>
>>71739376
Quote the part where i said there aren't Christian LARPers too.

Deus Vult fags are also cringey as hell.
>>
>>71734636
Dress as muslim and start Allahu Ackbar raping.

You will get lot of sex and you will hurt Islam.
>>
>>71736632
Hey Jew
>>
>pagan
Well you could larp about your heritage on reddit
>>
File: image_2.jpg (26 KB, 293x311) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
26 KB, 293x311
>>71739722

Everyone's fucking cringe. But as soon as someone is not a asexual kike-follower /pol/ goes hurrrrrer LARP.

Meanwhile around 80% of threads are filled with butthurt raped catholics creating make believe Ceusade-scenarios while in their tent at bible camp.

The only ones actually waging warfare for their faith are the Mudslimes. The rest of you all are larpers in every single aspect. To pussyfied to care or do. So.. Neither one of you people get to decide who's the larper, you fucking LARPers.
>>
>>71740507
The difference between "paganism" and christianity is that actually have a doctrine they can follow, while "pagans" have only old mistranslated fairy tales and pop-culture tropes slapped together in a bad attempt to be original.
>>
>>71740507
>implying cos i'm a christian and use pol i'm a larper

i feel like i'm the only one who likes christianity not because muslims but because i genuinely like its morals

don't lump me in with the faggots
>>
>>71740783
christians actually have a doctrine*
>>
>>71740834
which is to worship some Jew who is coincidentally the son of God. Basically every other pagan religon.
>>
>>71737108
Nothing to be gained from slaughtering women and children, all it will do is incense the moderates (nearly two billion people). We just need to implement seriously strict laws on sex crime in Europe, reinforce the dominance of European culture, and refuse multicultural law.
>>
File: u r a moron.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
u r a moron.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>71741054
>le meme jew on le meme stick xDDDDD
just off yourself uninformed nigger
>>
>>71741194
>We just need to implement seriously strict laws on sex crime in Europe, reinforce the dominance of European culture, and refuse multicultural law.
how do we do that when the jews control our pols?
>>
File: 1460101475367.jpg (122 KB, 929x800) Image search: [Google]
1460101475367.jpg
122 KB, 929x800
>>71740783
So.. Because christians have a set of jewish sharia traditions they are a superior religion? Christinaity is european paganism + jeshua sheckelstein. How much is truly christian tradition and how much is just a pagan holiday with a cross sticked to it?

And what makes a doctrine? Written accords? A doctrine is just a set of beliefs that are taught by an institution. All religions have that in one way or another once they become an instrument for control. Doctrines are only instruments to control spiritualism and faith, and christian doctrine is not absolute either. So who's the biggest LARPers within christianity? Catholics or Prorestants?

At what point does all of this make believe shit just become "fairy tales"? It's funny you mention translations considering the earliest bible texts were translated into ancient greek which very few seem to know or study. Are you sure the bible is translate correctly?

It's remarkable how both mudslimes and pope rape babys always say it's about " interpretation" when their shit is exposed. Is your doctrine a Real thing or just institutionalized fairy tales? Ofc you will say it's real but that is only provable bh your faith. The only reason you have it is because it supressed your old faith by incorporating it's tradition to christianity. Litterally a religion tailored for goyims.
>>
>>71741364
It is possible and has been proven to be so many times.

Believe me, Europe will go nationalist before it becomes Islamist. And this is coming from a Muslim.

I value Western ideals and would see Western Muslims absorb these and fuse them with Islamic morality, distinctly separate from the extremists in the Middle East. I hope so at any rate.
>>
>>71741672
>Muslim
>on /pol/
how do you do it
>>
File: sdsdsdsdddddddddddddd.jpg (106 KB, 960x754) Image search: [Google]
sdsdsdsdddddddddddddd.jpg
106 KB, 960x754
>>71740783
>>
File: moderate islam.jpg (15 KB, 375x268) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam.jpg
15 KB, 375x268
>>71741672
>Islamic morality
hahahahahahahahahaaaa

hahahahaaaaa

god, your a funny bastard
>>
>>71741672

>I value Western ideals and would see Western Muslims absorb these and fuse them with Islamic morality, distinctly separate from the extremists in the Middle East. I hope so at any rate.

You want the sun-faiths of Evropa to be fused with the moon-faith of Arabia? Do you honestly think this will ever be compatible? This is beyobd multikulti... Nice shilling m8.

It will never happen. It's either one. Not both.
>>
i heard prisons in Europe all had a Muslim majority in their prisons.
>>
>>71742077
I would like to reply but there's nothing here for me to reply to.

>>71742106
No you are essentialising. Do you really see Western Europe being run according to the principles of the Sun faith? And Im not saying they should be fused for society, what I am saying is that the ethical principles in Islam (i.e. avoid interest, live with modesty, the family unit as an institution etc) which are followed by actual muslims, should gain some Western norms such as being open, accountable and respectful to those who disagree with you.

Every region has its own brand of Islam. There is a distinctly Malaysian Islam, a distinct Saudi Islam, a distinct American Islam, I am calling for the development of a distinctly British Islam.
>>
>>71742798
reply to the picture
>>
>white pagan
*tips*
also sage
>>
>>71736854

Just the women? I think the nu-males need a good raping too probably more so than the women.
>>
>>71737447

Shit mate you just got put on a watch list
>>
>>71742929
If you are insinuating that moderate Muslims are sympathisers of radical Muslims through the picture it is not accurate.
'moderate' muslim is bandied around a lot but it doenst really exist. Radicalists would sooner kill other muslims (who they viw as apostates) as any white folk.
Consider this-
Who have been the main casualties of IS?
Who have been on the frontline fighting IS?
In both instances its an array of Muslims from different walks of life.

There is however a segment of British Muslims who behave like the victims constantly and see every attack on radicals as an attack on all muslims. They need to get over themselves and realise that they are a part of society, not outsiders. These are the guys who scream 'islamophobia' every 5 minutes
>>
>>71737447
Counter productive. You're playing into the hands of the radicals, who tell Muslims every day that the West secretly hates them and wants to kill them.
Its easy to target the innocent, that's why terrorists do it. Because they dont have the balls to go for the real enemy.
>>
File: simple.jpg (21 KB, 288x282) Image search: [Google]
simple.jpg
21 KB, 288x282
>>71742798
Even though Christianity introduced kikes into our agricultural faiths (4 seasons of the sun-wheel upon which our traditions and norms are based) it did keep the traditions and norms of our indoeuropean culture.

Because if it hadn't.. we would continue to hang their priests and our kings in our trees. And feast under their dead bodies. So in order to survive in the far north and the far east.. Christianity had to "evolve" (against it's own interests). In Rome however it started a bloody civil jihad in which it's followers (The Nazarethan cult) murdered pagans on the streets and cut of their heads to spike them.

Mosaic Law and Kikeworship aside.. Yes we still have the ancient European traditions left even though they are tainted. And you now introduce your moon-faith, along with the traditions kept and revered by the beduin peoples. These people are strong traditionalists but no nation-builders. They therefore have to superior culture in which they can adapt- or even develop.

Ther Beduin Arabs belong in the desert. They never needed the sun and instead worship the moon god which brought them their cold. They aren't adaptable to western civilization.

This fuse will never happen, unless.. the desert faith start a second religious civil war and wins. Just like it did in Rome several millennia ago. And for that, I strongly hope some of us will stand up for the fight.
>>
>>71743410
I am saying that

are you claiming that ISIS aren't real muslims? they don't justify their actions from the quran? they don't follow the rules laid out there?
>>
>>71743583
well. not counter productive if we want to get rid of all mudslimes, even those so called "moderate".
>>
>>71743742
>They therefore have to superior culture in which they can adapt- or even develop.
No superior culture* (on phone).
>>
>>71743410
Most English people don't understand Islam in Britain and have no desire to. They only know what they see in TV shows and on the news. They also tend to confuse young Somali and paki retards in gangs as being representative of Muslims.

The Islam and Muslims I saw in Birmingham were alright I didn't see the big deal
>>
File: Pepetopia.png (197 KB, 1559x803) Image search: [Google]
Pepetopia.png
197 KB, 1559x803
>>71737245

>tfw likes the Thalmor the most.
>>
>>71734636
> white pagan
> i do have gun, sword, knives
You must have a katana collection, too.
>>
File: degenerate_process.jpg (158 KB, 624x703) Image search: [Google]
degenerate_process.jpg
158 KB, 624x703
>>71743410
>moderate Muslims
Riddle me this: 3,678,034 people live in Kabul, how many of them are "Moderate"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28u4ItL02Fo
>>
>>71744000
not getting your point чapнoбыль чaлaвeк :-)
>>
>>71743749
In all honesty, they are following rules laid out by their imaams which have built upon from the Quran. In the same way that those evangelical fruitcakes in the US can claim to be following the bible.
This is managable when its on the fringes, but when it gets state support from dodgy regimes, and used politically by wicked men, it becomes a serious threat. Imagine the evangelicals getting weapons and support from the US govt in an attempt to control the midwest for example. Frankensteins monster essentially. But any sensible interpretation of the scripture (which has been happening for a thousand years) will show that this behaviour is not in line with Islamic principles. You cannot target the weak, defenseless, or others simply because they disagree with you.

>>71743742
No one is asking you to abandon your principles, or anyone for that matter. Would you force these principles on others? I am advocating for other muslims to adapt to their socities better. Identity is dynamic, it changes. Islam is not what it was in the desert a thousand years ago, and Christianity is not what it was 2000 years ago. look around you.
>>
File: Pope.jpg (10 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
Pope.jpg
10 KB, 250x227
>>71736632
OY VEUS VULT

Christianity is not a bulwark against Islam you cuck
>>
>>71743781
Thankfully ignorance like this is in the minority in developed nations.

>>71743855
The average Muslim wants to take his kids to school, go on a holiday once a year, avoid his in-laws etc. Most arent ideological at all.

>>71744141
Youre conflating backwards culture with islamic principles. Would you have considered those burning innocent women alive in the name of christ as christians back in the middle ages? Afghanistan is still generally undeveloped culturally and as such their citizens should be kept where they are until they have deveoped into human beings. That is not indicative of Islam.
>>
File: WoV.jpg (412 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
WoV.jpg
412 KB, 700x465
>>71738954
Hurr LARP

There are Pagans building and living in their own communities right now meanwhile the pope is sucking muslim cock
>>
>>71744361
>those evangelical fruitcakes in the US can claim to be following the bible
we're talking about islam, why do you bring up christianity?

do you know what the gates of ijtihad are?
>>
>>71740783
>following jew doctrine being any better
>>
File: wedding night.jpg (55 KB, 480x422) Image search: [Google]
wedding night.jpg
55 KB, 480x422
>>71744361
>No one is asking you to abandon your principles, or anyone for that matter.
Hahaha funny joke.

>Would you force these principles on others?
No, the Weakling folks who wishes to worship the sand Gods are allowed to do so. If they threaten us however, we will and should murder them all. The only path to Valhall is through death in battle.

>I am advocating for other muslims to adapt to their socities better.
Go tell them that, what are you doing on /pol/? Oh.. get a bullet proof vest before you go. So you can return and tell me how I was right and you're a Christian now.

>Identity is dynamic, it changes.
Celebrated Yule-tid before christcucks. Became christian, still call it Julafton. mfw.

>Islam is not what it was in the desert a thousand years ago.
Rapes/marries kids - check.
Stones bitches - check.
Jihad - check.
Theocracies - check.
et fucking cetera, m8.

>and Christianity is not what it was 2000 years ago. look around you.
>What is the Renaissance?
>What is Absolutism?
>What is Nationalism?

>>71744748
>That is not indicative of Islam.
KEKLMFAO. They literally scream defend Islam. Don't give two shits what You think it is. It is what it is regardless of your feelings. Take that shit back to twitter.

Also, Vikings respected their women. Christians were paranoid retards, just like you guys are now. Nationalism civilized and trivialized Christendom into a fucking meme (where it belongs). For you however, Islam is everything. It even takes the role of nationalism. That's why you're stuck in a paradox which you can never leave. And that's why you will fail.
>>
>>71744748

I not joking when I say this, it seems like a conspiracy. No effort is being made to integrate British societal norms into Islam in Britain. For the most part it happens naturally but there is effort being made to push Muslims into the fundamental wing of Islam.

I mean look at how tv shows portray Muslims, look at how the left has lifted any of the natural opposition to fundamental Islam by their ultra PC mantra, look at how the media lambasts Britain and promotes multiculturalism as an end in itself

Its as if its intentional
>>
>>71745053
I brought up Christianity to illustrate a point. Its more accessible to make a comparison based on European history to understand abstract principles better. I struggle to see why this is an issue for you.

Ijtihad as a concept is rejected by IS, they see hadith as a sole source to be interpreted with immediacy. The trouble with this is that it disregards a millenia of scholarly development. this is a flawed notion as getting fruitcakes to interpret scripture, whilst rejecting centuries of thought, is unislamic in itself.
>>
>>71739376
kek
where is this from?
>>
>>71745618
it is an issue because you can't defend bad things by saying that someone else is bad too, do you understand?

like if you are doing something bad and your mum tells you off, and you scream "BUUUT MUUUM, HEEE DIID IT TOOO!!"

it doesn't excuse your badness does it

I specifically asked what the GATES of ijtihad were, and I'm sure yo uknow
>>
>>71745335
Your understanding of Islam is infantile at best. Islam enforces the notion of no compulsion in religion. If backwards Muslims happen to go against this, they need to be punished for it.

If muslims were really as bad as you say, how are so many million living just fine? why isnt there a daily armed attack by organised militias?

Get a grip, vikings were pirates who terrorised innocent villages around Europe not some esteemed society of enlightened individuals. They made literally zero impact on the UK aside from the oddly names village. Considering how long they were there for that says a lot. The best example is how they failed abysmally to assault the Middle East or Greece and instead became bandits for hire. There is no honour in your golden ageism.

>>71745492
You are right to a degree. The left has fucked up badly with multiculturalism. Its entrenched the problem further. Now the govt gives sanction to you based on ethnicity and religion, when it should remain neutral.
>>
Support any and all conservative parties. They are the only hope we have against the degenerates in our own countries destroying us from within.
>>
>>71745895
If you re read my original statement with less emotion you will see that I was accusing both of blindness, not justifying one. take a deep breath and try again.
Both are backwards and use scripture literally. That doesn't make either right.

I think you are referring to the statement by a prominent cleric referring to them as closed? I'm not sure what point you are trying to make though.
>>
>>71746797
you attempted to excuse Islam by saying another group was bad

tell us what the gates of ijtihad are

you do know we can tell when you don't answer a question honestly, don't you
>>
>>71746797
complete the sentence

the gates of ijtihad are ...
>>
>>71746911
For the third and final time I will repeat that my example did not excuse the behaviour of radicals but was critical of both.

For the second time, I have highlighted the debate of Ijtihad from the IS perspective, mainstream perspective and Ive indicated the quote that I think you are referring to, yet I am still none the wiser as to what point you are trying to make here.

I sincerely hope that someone does look back over this and notes what an imbecile you are, I have offered my opinions, you have glanced over the important bits and chosen to focus on a comparative example that I used.

You are loud noises and no substance, and I wont respond further unless you are willing to make a point of actual relevance.
>>
>>71747162
closed forever. The opinion of one scholar.
>>
>>71747234
just fucking complete the sentence you fucktard
>>
File: 1461275766828.jpg (57 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1461275766828.jpg
57 KB, 500x380
>>71736632
>>
>>71747305
and what are they? what is the concept of ijtihad?
>>
>>71747305
what is ijtihad?
>>
>>71734636
Sabotage halal factories with arson / explosives / bacon.
>>
>>71747518
this is actually good idea, thanks :)
>>
>>71747368
>>71747473
In essence its one measure that scholars use to adapt the ethics of Islam to society. There is an opinion amongst a fair few scholars that this is no longer possible. However this is not conclusive and certainly is not my opinion. Besides it isnt like there needs to be scholarly approval in order to adapt muslim culture, many muslims these days follow the same football team and listen to the same music as their non muslim counterparts.
Again, I am not sure why this is of such significance.
>>
>>71747710
>In essence its one measure that scholars use to adapt the ethics of Islam to society
what does the word mean?
>>
File: 11232679805.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
11232679805.gif
987 KB, 229x176
What are some creative places to put bacon?
>>
>>71747839
which word?
>>
File: 1442005221917.png (2 MB, 1280x859) Image search: [Google]
1442005221917.png
2 MB, 1280x859
>>71747710
>>71747473
>>71747577
>2016
>not going on white jihad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3mQE5ZrsfQ
>>
>>71747979
ijtihad
>>
>>71748061
Are you serious incapable of digesting a sentence that is beyond a tabloid headline? I have defined it thoroughly.

Usually I would just ignore you but I actually feel like you may need some help here. So lets break it down into manageable portions.

'In essence its one measure'- this means that it is mainly about something, and it also implies that it is one among some others.

' that scholars use'- this means that smart people (not you kiddo) use this thing

'adapt the ethics of Islam to society'- this means that some bits of the religion change a little in order to fit in with you and me!

Now lets put all that together! you can do it pal!

tl;dr If you are seriously asking me to explain a principle as complex as ijtihad in three words, you are deluded.
>>
>>71747979
here, I looked it up for you, since you didn't want to tell us what it meant

>Ijtihad (Arabic: اجتهاد ijtihād, "diligence") is an Islamic legal term that means "independent reasoning"

now, if the gates of independent reasoning were closed, what does that imply?

"The exercise of critical thinking and independent judgment – or Ijtihad --was an important way to address questions in the early centuries of Islam. After approximately 400 years, however, the leaders of the Muslim world closed the "Gates of Ijtihad;" Muslims were no longer allowed use itjihad to solve problems. If a seemingly new problem arose, they were supposed to find an analogy from earlier scholars and apply that ruling to the problem that arose. From the 10th century onwards, Muslim leaders began to see questioning as politically dangerous to their ability to rule. Regrettably, Muslim leaders reject the use of itjihad to this day."

in other words, you can no longer question

you cannot update islam, you cannot question it, you cannot even accept that the quran is wrong if it is contradicted by the real world

this is why all islamic countries are so backwards, savage and uncivilized. this is why there have been virtually no scientific advances by islamic states for hundreds of years

if I am wrong, please give me a list of recent scientific advances
>>
File: bricktop.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bricktop.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>71736227
Be weary of any man who owns a pig farm
>>
>>71748592
ijtihad means strife, not independent reasoning, no one can close the gates of"independent reasoning" you cock mongrel.
btw, no one can force others to think or not think, what are you ? 5 ?
>>
>>71748055
Eugh. We got enough bellicose christian/aryan stuff to not need to resort to moorishit.
>>
>>71748592
Literally translating something is not a definition.

As ive said several times, it is not a conclusive opinion, there is no 'muslim leaders' that have conclusively said this, its an opinion by some muslims, it isnt by others. Also as ive said there is no need for scholarly justification for cultural integration.

there is no such thing as an 'islamic country'. Western advances came under renaissance rejection of religion and were actively suppressed by religious rulers.
There is less islam in africa, south america etc and they are also undeveloped shitholes. The link here is the drain in resources and talent to the West. Muslims in the West do better than Muslims in the middle east. See a link?
>>
>>71748947
>what are you ? 5 ?
oh wow, you totally destroyed my independent reasoning with that one

no one can? except maybe a group of islamic scholars. isn't it considered a sin to question in islam? what's it called again?

>>71749130
what, not even ONE scientific advancement? I was expecting at least 3
>>
>>71734636
>pagan

You already fucked up, why did you buy into that meme bullshit.
>>
>>71747909
Vaginas
>>
File: 1369300835607.jpg (43 KB, 465x465) Image search: [Google]
1369300835607.jpg
43 KB, 465x465
>>71749828
I can make seats or cushions perhaps and stuff them with bacon
These woman will be forced out of their respective communities, therefore embracing more of our culture and lifestyle.
Is just me or is this the best solution to the whole refugee problem?
>>
>>71749676
Can you name one Islamic leader who has a monopoly Islamic thought? Islam is a leaderless religion, there isnt a muslim pope.

Ive just explained that asking for a 'muslim' scientific advancement is retarded, and youve concluded by asking why i havent shown you any muslim scientific advancement examples.
>>
File: ugunskrusts.jpg (61 KB, 690x389) Image search: [Google]
ugunskrusts.jpg
61 KB, 690x389
>>71736632
>Paganism
>cucked
tbqh famalad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeovGfNEEsk
>>
File: 1457030921484.jpg (47 KB, 564x400) Image search: [Google]
1457030921484.jpg
47 KB, 564x400
>>71734636
>Pagan

fuck off Varg
>>
>>71750130
>The Koran itself orders Muslims to never ask questions: "O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which if made plain to you, may cause you trouble... Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith." (Koran 5:101-102) Remember that for a Muslim to loose his/her faith is to deserve being punished by death, but how could anyone expect to learn about Islam, or anything else, without asking questions?

the koran itself has a monopoly on islamic thought

>there isnt a muslim pope
no, you're waiting for your mahdi, aren't you

>Ive just explained that asking for a 'muslim' scientific advancement is retarded
it is retarded, because muslims can't into science discoveries, which is the point I was making

here's another one. what is the only guaranteed way for a muslim to get to paradise?
>>
>>71734636
How about you stop larping and actually do something you stupid shit.
>>
File: 1459246012069.png (456 KB, 826x896) Image search: [Google]
1459246012069.png
456 KB, 826x896
>>71750252
Well, I guess it's time for anal fistfucking, Heil Odin!
>>
>>71750476
This is a reference for Muslims asking for further detail and complicating their lives as a result. The ironic thing is, this quote is often used to get away with grey area stuff. For example youd use it to justify eating haraam meat if theres no halaal meat around. Quoting Quran with little understanding of the surrounding context will not get you far pal.

Yes and the Mahdi also wont have a monopoly on reason. the prophet himself did not have a monopoly on reason, he often asked his friends for advice during battles etc.

ill try one last time
Theres no such thing as a muslim state

I can give you 25, which order would you like them in?
>>
>>71734636
>>71734924
>>71735333
>what a waste of trips
you can't bump your own thread, new fag.
>>
>>71751057
>use it to justify eating haraam meat if theres no halaal meat around
this is allowed, allah wouldn't want you to starve, how will you subjugate dar-al-harb otherwise?

>>71751057
>the prophet himself did not have a monopoly on reason
your prophet is the most perfect and holy example for all muslims though?

>Theres no such thing as a muslim state
yes there is the countries of the organization of islamic congress, or whatever they call themselves

>I can give you 25, which order would you like them in?
14th letter reverse alphabetic on odd numbers, and 10th for even, but only the ones containing the letter R are to be applied first

25 what?
>>
>>71750956
>Paganism is about worshipping Gods
Paganism is about taking care of nature and living in harmony with it. Gods are nothing more but tools of achieving this balance.
Pagan gods are tied to their land, so inherently nationalistic. Paganism does not demand that you go fuck some shit up on the other
side of the world because they need more souls to worship them. They do ask you to go fuck foreigners up if their starting shit in the
holy groove, though.

Pity that modern society is cucked hardcore by Christianity, and paganism reduced to memes.

Maybe if you started those Holy Orders back up as paramilitaries for the youth, you might not be facing such degeneracy and ISIS
wouldn't seem so appealing to the bored teens. Make them international, get that "European Brothers, equal under Chirst" motive
going.
>>
>>71751865
>Pity that modern society is cucked hardcore by Christianity, and paganism reduced to memes.
I agree, turning the other cheek and loving your enemies are complete suicidal insanity. I wonder why we apply that to islam, but not to the natsocs?
>>
>>71751057
>I can give you 25, which order would you like them in?
25 recent islamic scientific advances?
>>
File: british shitposter.jpg (84 KB, 1236x720) Image search: [Google]
british shitposter.jpg
84 KB, 1236x720
>>71746510
>If backwards Muslims happen to go against this, they need to be punished for it.
Yet they are not, because they are in majority. They go against it every day. There are seriously numerous lynchings in Muslim-dominated counties because they crave blood spilling. And that's all fine and dandy actually, I really don't mind. Just keep the sand faith in the sand and don't bring it here. I frankly on't care for Your women wearing Hijab and getting stoned. They are Your women, do as you please.

But imposing sharia law in Britain and raping Women in Germany and Sweden? That would get you killed if we weren't pacified christcucks.

>how are so many million living just fine? why isnt there a daily armed attack by organised militias?
Implying there aren't. Every single muslim cuntry is a poor shithole waiting to go full scale civil war. Either against their own or against other cults. All you know is war, and yet you talk about barbarian vikings (lmao).

>Get a grip, vikings were pirates who terrorised innocent villages around Europe not some esteemed society of enlightened individuals.
And now they bend their anus for christian dicks. You apply the same rhetoric you try to fight against on a people you know jack shit about.

So because a band of "pirates" kill "innocent people" (i.e. priests) and steal their gold that they have swindled from poor farmers, that's considered barbarism. But marrying a 6 year old girl and fucking her at 9 or killing your own sister cause she has an infidel boyfriend, is somehow regarded as a "Esteemed society?".

You know nothing about esteemed societies if you regard Islam (or anything it touched) as such.

>They made literally zero impact on the UK.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angles
kek.

>The best example is how they failed.
Vinland.

Oh Aslan, please.. everything you conquered was taken back by farmers, now you spend your days drinking camel piss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn7JaB9pqew
>muh prestige
Nigger please.
>>
>>71751865
>Pity that modern society is cucked hardcore by Christianity
Modern society is cucked by leftism and "human rights" or other bullshit like that. Which by the way also are anti-christian. By dismantling the only thing you'll achieve is even deeper cuckification - if organised religion witch thousand years tradition could not stop secularization and degeneracy then sure as fuck it won't be stopped by RPG-tier fantasies of vikings and muh aryans.
>>
>>71752732
by dismantling christianity*
drunk it, i'm fuck
>>
File: 1456482500585.jpg (117 KB, 782x835) Image search: [Google]
1456482500585.jpg
117 KB, 782x835
>>71740783
>old mistranslated fairy tales and pop-culture tropes slapped together in a bad attempt to be original
Holy shit the irony of this post
>>
>>71752894
Point to me a pop-culture trope that christianity is based on or go die in an armed robbery.
>>
>>71752732
leftism, aka jew bullshit
>>
>>71738871
>what are greeks
>what are triarii
kurwa
>>
>>71753130
Christmas is christian's version of the solstice, almost every traditional saint is based on a old pagan legend, the bible has been badly translated to the current version (understandably so) to the point where you actually need to study the word's original meaning in the original language before actually saying you understood the text, christianity is not original, not even close.

Props to them though, considering how abrahamic religions are so bloodthirsty in nature, it's a wonder how christians managed to evolve to such a fine point.
>>
>>71751582
You use rhetoric to deflect from a steady stream of failed arguments. Tell me, what do you stand for? what are your answers to these issue?

Yes the prophet is an example for us, and he is also flesh and bone, not an infallible being. What about the monopoly of reason? The mahdi? the ijtihad? the 'moderates'? we could fill a graveyard with your failed arguments.

A cabal of tyrants using religion as a cover to maintain their backwards culture does not qualify as a muslim state.

>>71752396
Why am I not attacking you? Why are those millions of European muslims not burning down your government buildings and attacking the police and civil society? Instead you point to a bunch of peasants who raped innocents.

Your attitude is disgusting. How can you turn a blind eye from suffering of innocents because they arent 'your women'? this is the reason Paganism was subjugated to the depths of history, any religion which purely looks inwards and doesnt consider the global good is doomed to fail, it goes against human conscience.

You again highlight your knowledge of Islam, gleaned from the pages of nazi websites and posted here without any critical reasoning on your part.
Go back to your utopia, read and analyse, stop letting others do your reading for you, Ive wasted enough time with you
>>
>>71753653
So you haven't actually pointed any pop-culture tropes, and you missed the point of my original post hilariously. I never said Christianity is original in any way - no religion is, even the "old paganism" of Europe was subject to constant change - every myth was reinterpreted, some forgotten, some invented.
>considering how abrahamic religions are so bloodthirsty in nature
Ha, exactly what I've been talking about - the "noble savage" that so often is associated with paganism by young impressionable people raised on movies and video games, as if European myths weren't full of stories about murder and death
>>
>>71734636
>>71734924
>>71735333
>Pagan
Nothing, behead yourself on the way out.
t. Charlemagne
>>
>>71737245
i always liked sword and board the most, stealth archery is gay.
>>
>>71753777
>You use rhetoric
oh, how terrible of me

>Tell me, what do you stand for?
I stand for my people and for our natural rights

>what are your answers to these issue?
what issue?

>Yes the prophet is an example for us, and he is also flesh and bone, not an infallible being.
what did he do that you condemn? please do answer this one

>What about the monopoly of reason?
monopoly over what?

>we could fill a graveyard with your failed arguments
there you go again, threatening to fill graveyards

>A cabal of tyrants using religion as a cover to maintain their backwards culture does not qualify as a muslim state
a no true scotsman fallacy? do try harder

>Why am I not attacking you? Why are those millions of European muslims not burning down your government buildings and attacking the police and civil society?
because of the doctrine of al-hijra, you need to get your numbers up before you stop pretending to be reasonable and moral. If you attacked now, we would win easily

> gleaned from the pages of nazi websites
that is the jews word. the correct term is natsoc

and aren't you committing the genetic fallacy? perhaps you should read the sticky before you embarrass yourself, and your ideology
>>
>>71754136
>tropes
why is it only psuedo-intellectual wankers who use this word?
>>
>>71754865
I don't know a better word in English to express what I had in mind.
>>
>>71755012
>any literary or rhetorical device, as metaphor, metonymy, synecdoche, and irony, that consists in the use of words in other than their literal sense.

metaphor?

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/trope?s=t
>>
>>71755012
although conceit seems to be the best choice to fit with your meaning
>>
>>71753777
>Why am I not attacking you?
You're not here to attack me are you?

>Why are those millions of European muslims not burning down your government buildings and attacking the police and civil society?
Aslan, you must live in a very prestigious environment to be this gullible. That or you're a well-paid shill. This goes on frequently, most of the time however your "peasants" rob & rape ethnic Europeans. You seem to have a shit ton of "peasants" here in Europe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZWKQ9GxPJI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0sRmpvdIIk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dlXPNZU7vY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEeXd9b01uY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

How do you spell "Incompatible" in Arabic?

>Your attitude is disgusting. How can you turn a blind eye from suffering of innocents because they arent 'your women'?
You're the ones who are stoning them. Not me. They are Your women and Your mothers and you bury them half way down and hit them in the head with rocks. This is exclusively Your problem. Just don't touch Our women.

>this is the reason Paganism was subjugated to the depths of history.
No the reason is adaptation. As yourself how much Islam is really just Zoroastrianism in disguise.

>any religion which purely looks inwards and doesnt consider the global good is doomed to fail, it goes against human conscience.
Yet they all do say everything (including good) is domed to fail. The End is the End regardless.

>gleaned from the pages of nazi websites
my sides.

>Go back to your utopia, read and analyse, stop letting others do your reading for you, Ive wasted enough time with you
>others.
Why have you wasted time? Did you not get smarter? When do you Not waste time arguing? Is it when they end up agreeing? You can't change my mind, Reza Schlomoberg. I chose my faith before your moon God. And Anything it represents.

Now leave Europe.
>>
>>71734636
>pagan
>protect europe
The pagans did expulse so many muslims and jews out of europe...
>>
>>71755588
I think "concept" was the word I considered using, but it has a slighly narrower meaning in english.
>>
>>71754800
You missed out the 'to deflect from failed arguments' bit there pal

>I stand for my people and for our natural rights
Literally meaningless

>what did he do that you condemn? please do answer this one
Why would I condemn what I believe is a perfect example for me to follow?

I dont even know why Im typing this anymore. you are clearly a simpleton with no interest in learning anything. Ive repeated myself and had to rephrase things for you so many times now I think I will just resign to the fact that you are beyond reason.
Your understanding of Islam is basic. You are talking about things which are immensely complex which you attempt to essentialise again and again. This is indicative of a man with a large memory and no analytical capability. You have never actually thought about all these concepts you keep spouting out, you simply read and repeat with a bit of anger thrown in.
You have no understanding of Al-Hijra, of Ijtihad, of Islamic reason, the concept of a state vs a nation, the divisions within Islam, the mahdi, the concept of prophethood, the religious texts you quote, nothing at all. You are a veneer over an empty hole, and I wont waste my time trying to fill it.
>>
>>71755881
this is the definition, which doesn't seem to fit the way you used it

trope 1533, from L. tropus "a figure of speech," from Gk. tropos "turn, direction, turn or figure of speech," related to trope "a turning" and trepein "to turn," from PIE base trep- "to turn" (cf. Skt. trapate "is ashamed, confused," prop. "turns away in shame;" L. trepit "he turns"). Technically, in rhetoric, a figure of speech which consists in the use of a word or phrase in a sense other than that which is proper to it.
>>
File: 1404031415547.jpg (82 KB, 800x442) Image search: [Google]
1404031415547.jpg
82 KB, 800x442
>>71736854
Just say the word fampai
>>
File: Black Sun.png (62 KB, 900x540) Image search: [Google]
Black Sun.png
62 KB, 900x540
>>71755855
>The pagans did expulse so many muslims and jews out of europe...
I know right? It's crazy, as if they just didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>71741194
YES THERE IS YOU FUCKING MORON THE CHILDREN ALL GROW UP TO BE TERRORISTS AND THE WOMEN SHIT THEM OUT AND RAISE THEM THAT WAY WITH PRIDE
>>
>>71755966
>Why would I condemn what I believe is a perfect example for me to follow?
so he is not fallible then, interesting

you think torturing an old man to death over money is a perfect example to you?

>>71755966
you haven't even attempted to explain al-hijra

and you aren't fooling anyone in this thread

literally thousands are reading your words, perhaps even looking things up on jewgle. seeing how you dodge questions, can't back things up, resort to insults and name calling, are full of fallacies, and then pretend you were trying to enlighten, and not obfuscate

do enjoy your stay in my country, but make plans to leave when the civil war comes

http://www.europeanamericansunited.org/school1/Fiction/kipling/awakened.htm
>>
File: 1437602015068.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1437602015068.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>>71736632
Fucking kike
>>
>>71756059
Well whatever, my bad. I pick up my vocabulary from the internet so there's bound to be some mistakes. You can make sense of my posts all the same, provided you're not autistic.
>>
christianity is basically being assfucked by a rabbi desu
>>
>>71756402
YOU FUCKING AUTISTOPOOOOBE NOOOORMIIIEEE

REEEEE

how dare you oppress us!

maybe you can cover up the fact that your a lefty moron better next time, faggot
>>
>>71756509
>someone doesn't like my Skyrim fantasies
>oy vey rabbi help, the goiym is still defending christianity, wat do!!!
go peddle your shit elswhere filthy kike
>>
>>71756369
I truly hope that as many people as possible take their time to read through this thread from the beginning and see my arguments for themselves. An enlightened mind free from hatred will make of it what they will.

No war is coming you fool. I am a Saxon myself from an old military family. Dream on. And learn to consider others with understanding not hatred. goodbye and farewell
>>
>>71757054
allahu akbar sadeaky

mashallah the kaffir will die
>>
>>71756360
Not only that, but some of them already are terrorists.
I've heard so many stories where soldiers HAD to shoot children.
>>
File: 1461342039988.jpg (521 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1461342039988.jpg
521 KB, 900x900
>ITT: People think Paganism wasn't KEKED by Christianity
>>
True original european religions wiped out by christcucks who worship jews and their pope loves licking black nigger feet. Turn the other cheek bend over. Its a fucking shame isnt it?
>>
>>71757054
islam has been at war with eveyone else(and itself) for 1400

of course no war is coming, it's already here, paki
>>
>>71757054
>free from hatred
you don't hate bad things? like the rape of 1400 children in rotherham by savage pakis?
>>
>>71734636
Put pigs on mosque fences, let a few pigs in a mosque with the numbers 1,2 and 4. Plus, naše země je dost v pohodě, skoro jako Polsko
>>
>>71758255
you fool, it's 3 cranes made of bacon, labelled I hate mudbloods
>>
>>71736416
I'll buy from you, man.

Pravá obecní landrace
P O L
>>
>>71758356
cool.
>>
>>71734636
>CCTVs everywhere
not if you break them
>>
File: 1454637819109.jpg (86 KB, 1280x521) Image search: [Google]
1454637819109.jpg
86 KB, 1280x521
>>71753777
>>71755966
>>71746510
>>71744748
>>71743410
Reminder that for anybody to identify as muslim they have to be irrational. Do not continue to argue with those who refuse too, educated muslims argue no different than Jews.

The migrants recent but also second generation, are reflecting on its violent nature. When action is finally taken to undermine this it will not be a sympathetic group, they will not stratify muslims.
>>
>>71741194
>implying it is only men that perpetuate the dangerous cult of jizzlam
You fucking sexist whiteknight shitlord
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.